Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: L. Cantineau
Status: Halftime 1 – 0
1 – 0
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ. Den Bosch will host Jong AZ at the Stadion De Vliert for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Live Score And Statistics
Den Bosch Vs Jong AZ. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 7
18:00 , Friday September 17 2021
Den Bosch 1
- R. Kuijpers ( 28′ )
Jong AZ 0
First Half ends, with score Den Bosch 1, Jong AZ 0
and Second Half begins Den Bosch 1, Jong AZ 0
R. Kuijpers had a Normal Goal Den Bosch
R. Lejten Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
T. van Grunsven Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Livescore
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ Prediction : Match Facts
- Den Bosch have played 6 matches are at position 18 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Den Bosch.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Jong AZ have played 6 matches are at position 1 with 15 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Jong AZ.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Den Bosch||Jong AZ|
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Head To Head
|Monday April 5 2021|
|Monday January 11 2021|
|Monday August 24 2020|
|Friday January 31 2020|
|Monday September 30 2019|
|Friday February 15 2019|
|Friday September 28 2018|
|Monday January 22 2018|
|Friday August 18 2017|
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||6||3||1||2||13||11||2||10||DWLLW|
|12||Almere City FC||6||2||2||2||11||9||2||8||DWWLD|
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Players News and Squads
CoachJ. de Gier
Wouter Van der Steen (G-1)
Mike van Beijnen (D-16)
Teun van Grunsven (D-15)
Dylan Ryan (D-4)
Gaston Salasiwa (D-30)
Kevin Felida (M-6)
Ryan Lejten (M-20)
Ricardo Kip (M-23)
Roy Kuijpers (M-17)
Soufyan Ahannach (M-11)
Preben Stiers (F-10)
Konrad Sikking (G-21)
Victor van den Bogert (D-3)
Jorn van Hedel (D-22)
Linus Jakob Zimmer (D-2)
Rik Mulders (M-18)
Rick Zuijderwijk (M-7)
Sebastiaan van Bakel (F-19)
Mohamed Berte (M-27)
Sem Westerveld (G-1)
Joey Jacobs (D-2)
Jorn Berkhout (D-3)
Tijs Velthuis (D-4)
Fedde De Jong (M-7)
Bram Franken (M-8)
Peer Koopmeiners (M-6)
Thijs Oosting (M-5)
Yusuf Barasi (F-10)
Mohamed Taabouni (F-11)
Jelle Duin (F-9)
Daniel Deen (G-16)
Maxim Dekker (D-15)
Robin Lathouwers (D-12)
Fons Gemmel (D-22)
Sem Dirks (D-14)
Richard Sedláček (M-20)
Zico Buurmeester (M-95)
Iman Griffith (F-19)
Ricuenio Kewal (F-17)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.50||3.60||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.76||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.61||3.69||2.60||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.55||3.76||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.50||2.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.53||3.57||2.53||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.52||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
Den Bosch vs Jong AZ : Predictions
Why Den Bosch Will Win
- Den Bosch has a home team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Den Bosch has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jong AZ Will Win
- Jong AZ has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jong AZ has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Den Bosch||Draw||Jong AZ|
|Advice||Winner : Jong AZ||Winner : Jong AZ||Winner : Jong AZ|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||12%||12%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.