Competition: Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: Omer Faruk Turtay, Turkey
Status: Match Finished 2 – 0
2 – 0
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor. Denizlispor will host Adanaspor at the Denizli AtatÃ¼rk Stadyumu for the Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Live Score And Statistics
Denizlispor Vs Adanaspor. Turkey TFF 1. Lig Regular Season – Round 5
14:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- O. Sismanoglu ( 32′ )
- O. Sismanoglu ( 35′ )
Match ends, Denizlispor 2, Adanaspor 0
Second Half ends, with score Denizlispor 2, Adanaspor 0
I. Depe Gets Yellow Card Denizlispor
Substitution 4 – C. Ozdemir substitutes for T. Bruns (Adanaspor)
M. Cecenoglu Gets Yellow Card Denizlispor
Substitution 4 – I. Depe substitutes for B. Darri (Denizlispor)
A. Kose Gets Yellow Card Adanaspor
Substitution 3 – O. Derici substitutes for I. Aissati (Denizlispor)
Substitution 2 – M. Celik substitutes for O. Sismanoglu (Denizlispor)
Substitution 3 – K. Innocent substitutes for I. Erdogan (Adanaspor)
T. Bruns Gets Yellow Card Adanaspor
O. Sismanoglu Gets Yellow Card Denizlispor
Substitution 1 – O. Onazi substitutes for B. Dja Djedje (Denizlispor)
Substitution 2 – S. Ozkan substitutes for E. Korkmaz (Adanaspor)
Y. Roche Gets Yellow Card Adanaspor
Substitution 1 – F. Uzum substitutes for I. Donkor (Adanaspor)
O. Sismanoglu had a Normal Goal Denizlispor
C. Yuksel Gets Yellow Card Adanaspor
O. Sismanoglu had a Normal Goal Denizlispor
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Livescore
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor Prediction : Match Facts
- Denizlispor have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 3 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Denizlispor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Adanaspor have played 4 matches are at position 8 with 5 points in the 2021 TFF 1. Lig.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WLDD
- In their last game, they had a 6 – 2 result against Adanaspor.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Head To Head
|Sunday April 7 2019|
|Saturday November 3 2018|
|Monday January 22 2018|
|Saturday August 12 2017|
|Saturday February 13 2016|
|Saturday September 12 2015|
|Sunday April 5 2015|
|Sunday November 9 2014|
|Sunday February 23 2014|
|Sunday October 6 2013|
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Players News and Squads
Adam Stachowiak (G-33)
Özer Özdemir (D-10)
Oğuz Yılmaz (D-15)
Leo Schwechlen (D-22)
Gökhan Süzen (D-26)
Muhammed Gönülaçar (M-63)
Brice Dja Djédjé (M-97)
Mustafa Cecenoglu (M-9)
Ismail Aissati (M-21)
Brahim Darri (M-30)
Ömer Şişmanoğlu (F-77)
Abdulkadir Sunger (G-20)
Hakan Cinemre (D-3)
Okan Derici (M-11)
Muhammed Eren Kiryolcu (M-94)
Ogenyi Onazi (M-8)
Ilhan Depe (M-29)
Muğdat Çelik (F-99)
Veton Tusha (F-7)
Mehmet Ali Ulaman (M-35)
Burak Capkinoglu (G-1)
Evren Korkmaz (D-23)
Yohan Roche (D-69)
Rüştü Hanlı (D-30)
Isaac Donkor (M-12)
Celil Yüksel (M-5)
Uğurcan Yazğılı (M-35)
Hifsullah Ismail Erdogan (M-77)
Ahmethan Köse (F-90)
Thomas Bruns (F-20)
Ognjen Ožegović (F-9)
Ozer Enes Soylu (G-74)
Harun Kaya (D-13)
Kadir Keleş (D-61)
Cem Özdemir (M-8)
Serdar Özkan (M-10)
Firatcan Üzüm (M-99)
İbrahim Aksu (M-94)
Innocent Kingsley (F-36)
Muhammed Fatih Ardic (M-70)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Denizlispor vs Adanaspor : Predictions
Why Denizlispor Will Win
- Denizlispor has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Denizlispor has scored 0 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Adanaspor Will Win
- Adanaspor has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Adanaspor has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Adanaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Adanaspor and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Adanaspor and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.