Competition: Ecuador Serie A 2nd Round – Round 6
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Marlon Gregorio Vera Solis, Ecuador
Status: Second Half 2 – 3
2 – 3
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC. Deportivo Cuenca will host Delfin SC at the Estadio Alejandro Serrano Aguilar Banco del Austro for the Ecuador Serie A 2nd Round – Round 6 match fixture.
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Cuenca Vs Delfin SC. Ecuador Serie A 2nd Round – Round 6
00:00 , Tuesday August 31 2021
Deportivo Cuenca 2
- L. Arce ( 62′ )
- R. I. Johnson Mina ( 83′ )
Delfin SC 3
- J. Corozo ( 30′ )
- J. Cifuentes ( 59′ )
- L. Canga ( 80′ )
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Cuenca 2, Delfin SC 3
Substitution 4 – J. Susvielles substitutes for J. Corozo (Delfin SC)
R. I. Johnson Mina had a Normal Goal Deportivo Cuenca
Substitution 5 – R. I. Johnson Mina substitutes for D. Dorregaray (Deportivo Cuenca)
Substitution 4 – D. Pazmino substitutes for L. Chicaiza (Deportivo Cuenca)
Substitution 3 – J. Hernandez substitutes for R. Burbano (Delfin SC)
L. Canga had a Penalty Delfin SC
L. Chicaiza Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
Substitution 3 – R. Biojo substitutes for J. Bolanos (Deportivo Cuenca)
G. Nazareno Gets Red Card Deportivo Cuenca
Substitution 2 – C. Garcia substitutes for J. Alman (Delfin SC)
Substitution 1 – J. Rojas substitutes for J. Cifuentes (Delfin SC)
E. J. Tovo Gets Red Card Deportivo Cuenca
E. J. Tovo Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
R. Burbano Gets Yellow Card Delfin SC
J. Bolanos Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
L. Arce had a Normal Goal Deportivo Cuenca
Substitution 2 – M. Orlando substitutes for F. Mera (Deportivo Cuenca)
J. Cifuentes Gets Yellow Card Delfin SC
J. Cifuentes had a Normal Goal Delfin SC
J. Pena Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
Substitution 1 – C. Orejuela substitutes for P. Larrea (Deportivo Cuenca)
J. Alman Gets Yellow Card Delfin SC
J. Costa Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
J. Corozo had a Normal Goal Delfin SC
E. J. Tovo Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
F. Mera Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cuenca
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Livescore
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Cuenca have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 5 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDWLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Deportivo Cuenca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Delfin SC have played 5 matches are at position 13 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- DLLDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Delfin SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|Deportivo Cuenca||Delfin SC|
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Head To Head
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Saturday November 14 2020|
|Sunday September 6 2020|
|Saturday August 24 2019|
|Saturday April 6 2019|
|Saturday June 9 2018|
|Sunday March 25 2018|
|Sunday May 21 2017|
|Saturday March 25 2017|
|Thursday July 14 2016|
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Independiente del Valle||5||4||1||0||10||2||8||13||DWWWW|
|3||9 de Octubre||5||3||1||1||10||6||4||10||DWLWW|
|4||Guayaquil City FC||5||3||1||1||8||5||3||10||DWLWW|
|7||LDU de Quito||5||2||2||1||12||9||3||8||WDDWL|
|14||Mushuc Runa SC||5||0||3||2||3||6||-3||3||DDLLD|
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Players News and Squads
Jeronimo Costa (G-1)
Denilson Bolanos (D-25)
Geovanny Nazareno (D-24)
Jean Pena (D-27)
Eric Tovo (D-33)
Luis Arce (M-88)
Luis Chicaiza (M-10)
Pedro Larrea (M-5)
Francisco Mera (M-40)
Cristian Penilla (M-17)
Diego Dorregaray (F-9)
Brian Heras (G-26)
Ronaldo Johnson (D-13)
Joao Quinones (D-18)
Mayckel Uriarte (D-6)
Ronny Biojo (M-4)
John Campoverde (M-28)
Federico Jourdan (M-11)
Dario Pazmino (M-80)
Marco Posligua (M-77)
Anderson Naula (F-19)
Carlos Orejuela (F-79)
Muriel Orlando (F-12)
Johan Padilla (G-1)
Luis Canga (D-33)
Gabriel Corozo (D-29)
Roberto Luzárraga (D-4)
Wilmer Pascual Meneses Borja (D-40)
Janner Corozo (M-13)
Julio Joao Ortiz (M-80)
Charles Vélez (M-17)
Jostin Alman (F-19)
Robert Burbano (F-10)
Jhon Cifuente (F-16)
Alain Baroja (G-25)
Kevin Peralta (D-22)
Oscar Piris (D-6)
Cristian García (M-5)
José Hernández (M-15)
Maikel Reyes (M-55)
Juan Diego Rojas Caicedo (F-7)
Joaquin Susvielles (F-20)
Gonzalo Gabriel Ritacco (-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.30||3.32||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.24||3.25||2.89||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.32||3.24||3.23||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.32||3.20||2.66||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.28||3.28||3.07||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.22||3.08||2.98||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.25||3.05||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.15||3.20||2.96||Bet Here|
Deportivo Cuenca vs Delfin SC : Predictions
Why Deportivo Cuenca Will Win
- Deportivo Cuenca has a home team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Cuenca has scored 10 out of their total 20 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Delfin SC Will Win
- Delfin SC has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Delfin SC has scored 12 out of their total 24 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Deportivo Cuenca||Draw||Delfin SC|
|Advice||Double chance : Deportivo Cuenca or draw||Double chance : Deportivo Cuenca or draw||Double chance : Deportivo Cuenca or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.