Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: Diego Leon Escalante Guiterrez, Colombia
Status: Second Half 2 – 0
2 – 0
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali. Deportivo Pasto will host Deportivo Cali at the Estadio Departamental Libertad for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8 match fixture.
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Pasto Vs Deportivo Cali. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 8
18:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Deportivo Pasto 2
- J. Marsiglia ( 43′ )
- ( 90′ )
Deportivo Cali 0
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Pasto 2, Deportivo Cali 0
had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pasto
Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cali
Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
V. Cabezas Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
F. Rodriguez Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
Substitution 4 – C. Quintero substitutes for C. Hidalgo (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 3 – A. Soto substitutes for K. Rendon (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 2 – J. C. Moreno Abadia substitutes for E. M. Duarte Barajas (Deportivo Pasto)
J. Quinonez Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
A. Rodriguez Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Cali
Substitution 5 – A. Arroyo substitutes for A. Balanta (Deportivo Cali)
Substitution 4 – J. Vasquez substitutes for K. Velasco (Deportivo Cali)
Substitution 3 – T. Gutierrez substitutes for A. Colorado (Deportivo Cali)
Substitution 2 – G. Rodriguez substitutes for M. Ortega (Deportivo Cali)
Substitution 1 – C. Robles substitutes for F. Torres (Deportivo Cali)
J. Marsiglia had a Own Goal Deportivo Pasto
C. D. Quinones Caicedo Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
Substitution 1 – Y. Diaz substitutes for R. Vanegas (Deportivo Pasto)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Livescore
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Pasto have played 7 matches are at position 20 with 2 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Deportivo Pasto.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Deportivo Cali have played 7 matches are at position 12 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Deportivo Cali.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|Deportivo Pasto||Deportivo Cali|
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Head To Head
|Tuesday March 30 2021|
|Saturday October 10 2020|
|Sunday September 1 2019|
|Sunday March 10 2019|
|Sunday November 11 2018|
|Sunday May 6 2018|
|Monday August 14 2017|
|Sunday March 26 2017|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
|Monday April 25 2016|
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||America de Cali||7||3||2||2||8||6||2||11||DDLWL|
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Players News and Squads
Victor Cabezas (G-12)
Daniel Quiñónes (D-13)
Cristian Tovar (D-23)
Jeisson Quiñónes (D-3)
Mauricio Duarte (D-6)
Camilo Ayala (M-8)
Francisco Rodríguez (M-28)
Esneyder Mena (M-20)
Kevin Rendón (M-7)
Ray Vanegas (M-11)
Carlos Hidalgo (F-21)
Diego Martínez (G-1)
Juan Moreno (D-35)
Yilton Díaz (M-22)
Almir Soto (M-18)
Alejandro Barbaro (F-9)
Cesar Quintero (M-30)
Sebastian Valenzuela (F-27)
Guillermo De Amores (G-12)
Juan Angulo (D-13)
Hernán Menosse (D-3)
Jorge Marsiglia (D-2)
Darwin Andrade (D-27)
Franco Torres (M-8)
Andrés Balanta (M-5)
Andres Colorado (M-25)
Kevin Velasco (M-21)
Michael Ortega (F-10)
Ángelo Rodríguez (F-9)
Humberto Acevedo (G-1)
Carlos Robles (M-24)
Jhon Vásquez (F-70)
Andrés Arroyo (M-11)
Gastón Rodríguez (F-23)
Teófilo Gutiérrez (F-29)
José Caldera (F-4)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.40||2.95||2.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.35||2.85||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.50||2.88||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.24||3.13||2.27||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.35||2.80||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.40||2.95||2.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.65||3.03||2.27||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.89||3.05||2.26||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.24||3.13||2.29||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.00||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.60||2.85||2.10||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.35||2.85||2.32||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.14||Bet Here|
Deportivo Pasto vs Deportivo Cali : Predictions
Why Deportivo Pasto Will Win
- Deportivo Pasto has a home team record of 2 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Pasto has scored 10 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Deportivo Cali Will Win
- Deportivo Cali has an away team record of 4 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Cali has scored 13 out of their total 30 goals at away with average of 0.9 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Deportivo Pasto||Draw||Deportivo Cali|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Cali||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Cali||Double chance : draw or Deportivo Cali|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.