Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 14
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Lisandro Enrique Castillo Forero, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio. Deportivo Pasto will host Quindio at the Estadio Departamental Libertad for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 14 match fixture.
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Pasto Vs Quindio. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 14
19:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
Deportivo Pasto 1
- A. Blondell ( 64′ )
- J. R. Castillo Espinosa ( 7′ )
Match ends, Deportivo Pasto 1, Quindio 0
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Pasto 1, Quindio 0
J. C. Moreno Abadia Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
Substitution 4 – J. Escobar substitutes for R. Vanegas (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 3 – J. C. Moreno Abadia substitutes for A. Barbaro (Deportivo Pasto)
A. Serna Gets Yellow Card Quindio
Substitution 2 – F. Rodriguez substitutes for C. Quintero (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 5 – A. Serna substitutes for J. R. Castillo Espinosa (Quindio)
A. Barbaro Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
A. Blondell had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pasto
Substitution 1 – A. Blondell substitutes for C. Hidalgo (Deportivo Pasto)
Substitution 4 – J. D. Churi Leon substitutes for W. Carpintero (Quindio)
Substitution 3 – D. Rodriguez substitutes for K. Nunez (Quindio)
Substitution 2 – C. Sosa substitutes for M. Cortes Armelo (Quindio)
Substitution 1 – H. Balanta substitutes for D. Rodriguez (Quindio)
K. Nunez Gets Yellow Card Quindio
J. Figueroa Gets Yellow Card Quindio
R. Vanegas Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pasto
J. R. Castillo Espinosa had a Missed Penalty Quindio
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Livescore
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Pasto have played 13 matches are at position 18 with 9 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 8.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against Deportivo Pasto.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
- Quindio have played 13 matches are at position 12 with 17 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 3 times:- LLWDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Quindio.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Head To Head
|Monday September 13 2021|
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||America de Cali||13||5||3||5||13||12||1||18||DWLLW|
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Players News and Squads
Victor Cabezas (G-12)
Daniel Quiñónes (D-13)
Jeisson Quiñónes (D-3)
Jaime Giraldo (D-2)
Mauricio Duarte (D-6)
Camilo Ayala (M-8)
Cesar Quintero (M-30)
Esneyder Mena (M-20)
Ray Vanegas (M-11)
Alejandro Barbaro (M-9)
Carlos Hidalgo (F-21)
Diego Martínez (G-1)
Juan Moreno (D-35)
Cristian Tovar (D-23)
Francisco Rodríguez (M-28)
Yilton Díaz (M-22)
Anthony Blondell (F-31)
Jacobo Escobar (F-25)
Jefferson Sánchez (G-1)
Leyser Chaverra Renteria (D-15)
Jesús Figueroa (D-6)
Jhostin Medranda (D-4)
Kevin Núñez (D-2)
Yani Quintero (M-16)
Luis Carabali (M-28)
Darío Rodríguez (M-18)
Jairo Roy Castillo (M-10)
Maurício Cortés (M-27)
Wilson España (F-11)
Carlos Sosa (M-29)
Harold Balanta (M-22)
Olmes Garcia (F-7)
Alexis Serna (M-13)
Jefferson Churi (F-31)
Diego Rodríguez (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||2.70||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||2.80||2.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||2.90||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.48||3.02||2.98||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||2.75||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||2.70||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.54||2.76||2.74||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.74||2.75||3.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||2.87||2.80||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.50||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.50||3.02||2.99||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||2.80||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||2.75||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||2.70||2.80||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.75||3.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.39||2.93||2.64||Bet Here|
Deportivo Pasto vs Quindio : Predictions
Why Deportivo Pasto Will Win
- Deportivo Pasto has a home team record of 3 wins and 6 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Pasto has scored 12 out of their total 27 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Quindio Will Win
- Quindio has an away team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Quindio has scored 12 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Deportivo Pasto or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Deportivo Pasto or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Deportivo Pasto or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||50%||50%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.