Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
Kick Off: 21:00
Referee: Carlos Betancur, Colombia
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior. Deportivo Pereira will host Junior at the Estadio HernÃ¡n RamÃrez Villegas for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9 match fixture.
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Pereira Vs Junior. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round 9
21:00 , Sunday September 12 2021
Deportivo Pereira 1
- W. De La Rosa ( 36′ )
- L. Gonzalez ( 86′ )
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Pereira 1, Junior 1
D. Cano Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
F. Burbano Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
Substitution 4 – F. Burbano substitutes for W. De La Rosa (Deportivo Pereira)
L. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal Junior
Substitution 4 – M. Piedrahita substitutes for F. Viafara (Junior)
R. Navarro Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
Substitution 3 – B. Castrillon substitutes for E. Valencia (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 3 – C. Martinez substitutes for D. Moreno (Junior)
Substitution 2 – B. Leon Muniz substitutes for J. Valencia (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 1 – R. Navarro substitutes for H. Rojas (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 2 – E. Cetre substitutes for F. Hinestroza (Junior)
Substitution 1 – H. E. Martinez Yepez substitutes for L. Vasquez (Junior)
W. De La Rosa had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pereira
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Livescore
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Pereira have played 8 matches are at position 8 with 13 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Deportivo Pereira.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Junior have played 7 matches are at position 11 with 10 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 4 times and lost 0 times:- DWDDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Deportivo Cali.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Head To Head
|Thursday September 2 2021|
|Wednesday August 25 2021|
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|9||America de Cali||8||3||2||3||8||7||1||11||LDDLW|
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Players News and Squads
Harlen Alfred Castillo Moreno (G-1)
Jherson Mosquera (D-6)
Danny Cano (D-4)
Carlos Ramírez (D-29)
Diego Sánchez (D-21)
Daniel Restrepo (M-23)
Maicol Medina (M-18)
Wilfrido De la Rosa (M-7)
Henry Rojas (M-27)
Ever Valencia (M-13)
José Valencia (F-30)
Santiago Castano (G-22)
Faider Burbano (F-16)
Gilberto Garcia (D-20)
Rafael Navarro (M-17)
Carlos Garcés (M-31)
Bryan Castrillón (M-11)
Brayan Léon Muñiz (F-34)
Sebastián Viera (G-1)
Fabian Viafara (D-27)
Daniel Rosero Valencia (D-24)
Willer Ditta (D-4)
Gabriel Fuentes (D-17)
Didier Moreno (M-6)
Larry Vásquez (M-5)
Fredy Hinestroza (M-8)
Fabián Sambueza (M-23)
Luis Daniel Gonzalez (M-10)
Carmelo Valencia (F-19)
Eder Chaux (G-12)
Homer Martinez (M-14)
Marlon Piedrahita (D-20)
Edwin Velasco (D-3)
Edwuin Cetre (F-18)
Juan Rodríguez (M-28)
Cristian Martínez (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.00||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.16||3.06||2.34||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.91||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.39||3.08||2.39||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.77||3.00||2.34||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.17||3.06||2.36||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.20||3.00||2.25||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.20||2.70||2.35||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.15||3.00||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.90||2.96||2.29||Bet Here|
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Predictions
Why Deportivo Pereira Will Win
- Deportivo Pereira has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Pereira has scored 10 out of their total 22 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Junior Will Win
- Junior has an away team record of 9 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Junior has scored 24 out of their total 35 goals as visitors with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||54%||54%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.