Competition: Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round Quadrangular – 3
Kick Off: 22:30
Referee: Carlos Betancur, Colombia
Status: Match Finished 2 – 2
2 – 2
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior. Deportivo Pereira will host Junior at the Estadio HernÃ¡n RamÃrez Villegas for the Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round Quadrangular – 3 match fixture.
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Pereira Vs Junior. Colombia Primera A Clausura – Round Quadrangular – 3
22:30 , Saturday December 4 2021
Deportivo Pereira 2
- A. Gutierrez ( 31′ )
- B. Castrillon ( 45′ )
- C. Valencia ( 50′ )
- D. Rosero ( 65′ )
Match ends, Deportivo Pereira 2, Junior 2
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Pereira 2, Junior 2
Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
E. T. Garces C. Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
Substitution 4 – A. Piedrahita substitutes for E. Valencia (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 3 – H. Rojas substitutes for J. Mosquera (Deportivo Pereira)
D. Rosero Gets Yellow Card Junior
F. Sambueza Gets Yellow Card Junior
Substitution 2 – F. Burbano substitutes for H. Castillo (Deportivo Pereira)
Substitution 1 – B. Leon Muniz substitutes for J. Valencia (Deportivo Pereira)
D. Rosero had a Normal Goal Junior
Substitution 3 – F. Hinestroza substitutes for L. Gonzalez (Junior)
C. Valencia had a Normal Goal Junior
W. Pacheco Gets Yellow Card Junior
Substitution 2 – F. Sambueza substitutes for G. Fuentes (Junior)
Substitution 1 – F. Viafara substitutes for G. Mera (Junior)
B. Castrillon had a Normal Goal Deportivo Pereira
G. Fuentes Gets Yellow Card Junior
A. Gutierrez had a Penalty Deportivo Pereira
L. Vasquez Gets Yellow Card Junior
A. Gutierrez Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Pereira
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Livescore
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Pereira have played 1 matches are at position 4 with 0 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- L
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Deportivo Pereira.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Junior have played 1 matches are at position 2 with 1 points in the 2021 Primera A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- D
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Atletico Nacional.
- So far in the season , they have scored 1 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Head To Head
|Sunday September 12 2021|
|Thursday September 2 2021|
|Wednesday August 25 2021|
|Saturday March 20 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Players News and Squads
Harlen Alfred Castillo Moreno (G-1)
Aldair Gutiérrez (D-14)
Danny Cano (D-4)
Carlos Garcés (D-32)
Diego Sánchez (D-21)
Jherson Mosquera (M-6)
Jhonny Vásquez (M-25)
Maicol Medina (M-18)
Ever Valencia (F-13)
José Valencia (F-30)
Bryan Castrillón (F-11)
Carlos Mosquera (G-12)
Diego Peralta (D-2)
Alejandro Piedrahita (M-19)
Rafael Navarro (M-17)
Henry Rojas (M-27)
Faider Burbano (F-16)
Brayan Léon Muñiz (F-34)
Sebastián Viera (G-1)
Daniel Rosero Valencia (D-24)
Homer Martinez (D-14)
Germán Mera (D-16)
Walmer Pacheco (M-15)
Didier Moreno (M-6)
Larry Vásquez (M-5)
Gabriel Fuentes (M-17)
Edwuin Cetre (F-18)
Carmelo Valencia (F-19)
Luis Daniel Gonzalez (F-10)
Eder Chaux (G-12)
Fabian Viafara (D-27)
Fredy Hinestroza (M-8)
Fabian Angel Bernal (M-30)
Fabián Sambueza (M-23)
Johan Bocanegra (F-11)
Juan Sebastian Herrera (F-25)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Deportivo Pereira vs Junior : Predictions
Why Deportivo Pereira Will Win
- Deportivo Pereira has a home team record of 6 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Pereira has scored 19 out of their total 41 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Junior Will Win
- Junior has an away team record of 14 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Junior has scored 34 out of their total 53 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Junior and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.