Competition: Argentina Primera B Nacional Regular Season – Round 23
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: M. Negrete
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta. Deportivo Riestra will host Atlanta at the Estadio Guillermo Laza for the Argentina Primera B Nacional Regular Season – Round 23 match fixture.
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Live Score And Statistics
Deportivo Riestra Vs Atlanta. Argentina Primera B Nacional Regular Season – Round 23
18:00 , Tuesday August 31 2021
Deportivo Riestra 3
- V. Gomez ( 48′ )
- L. Bucca ( 66′ )
- V. Gomez ( 72′ )
- M. Vega ( 80′ )
Match ends, Deportivo Riestra 3, Atlanta 1
Second Half ends, with score Deportivo Riestra 3, Atlanta 1
F. Bisanz Gets Yellow Card Atlanta
Substitution 5 – Murillo Yaison substitutes for N. Pereyra (Deportivo Riestra)
Substitution 4 – M. Brito substitutes for G. Benitez (Deportivo Riestra)
M. Vega had a Own Goal Atlanta
V. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Riestra
Substitution 5 – L. Rios substitutes for D. Saggiomo (Atlanta)
Substitution 4 – A. Dramisino substitutes for S. Solari (Atlanta)
V. Gomez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Riestra
Substitution 3 – D. Figueroa substitutes for L. Bucca (Deportivo Riestra)
L. Bucca had a Normal Goal Deportivo Riestra
Substitution 3 – J. Bisanz substitutes for F. Pedrozo (Atlanta)
Substitution 2 – M. Soto substitutes for S. Soto (Deportivo Riestra)
Substitution 2 – C. Cuenca substitutes for G. Ramirez (Atlanta)
Substitution 1 – F. Bisanz substitutes for M. Luque (Atlanta)
V. Gomez had a Normal Goal Deportivo Riestra
Substitution 1 – V. Gomez substitutes for B. Sanchez (Deportivo Riestra)
N. Pereyra Gets Yellow Card Deportivo Riestra
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Livescore
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta Prediction : Match Facts
- Deportivo Riestra have played 21 matches are at position 11 with 24 points in the 2021 Primera B Nacional.
- They have won 7 times drawn 3 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Deportivo Riestra.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 26 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Atlanta have played 21 matches are at position 8 with 29 points in the 2021 Primera B Nacional.
- They have won 7 times drawn 8 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- WLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Atlanta.
- So far in the season , they have scored 17 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Head To Head
|Sunday April 18 2021|
|Tuesday February 12 2019|
|Wednesday September 5 2018|
|Monday May 29 2017|
|Thursday November 17 2016|
|Tuesday September 8 2015|
|Saturday April 18 2015|
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||San Martin Tucuman||21||10||7||4||23||13||10||37||WWDDL|
|12||Estudiantes de Rio Cuarto||21||4||11||6||14||16||-2||23||DDDDL|
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Deportivo Riestra vs Atlanta : Predictions
Why Deportivo Riestra Will Win
- Deportivo Riestra has a home team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Deportivo Riestra has scored 11 out of their total 23 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Atlanta Will Win
- Atlanta has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Atlanta has scored 6 out of their total 17 goals at away with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Deportivo Riestra or draw||Double chance : Deportivo Riestra or draw||Double chance : Deportivo Riestra or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.