Competition: England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Tim Robinson, England
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Derby vs Nottingham Forest. Derby will host Nottingham Forest at the Pride Park Stadium for the England Championship Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Live Score And Statistics
Derby Vs Nottingham Forest. England Championship Regular Season – Round 5
11:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
- T. Lawrence ( 11′ )
Nottingham Forest 1
- B. Johnson ( 82′ )
Match ends, Derby 1, Nottingham Forest 1
Second Half ends, with score Derby 1, Nottingham Forest 1
L. Sibley Gets Yellow Card Derby
B. Johnson had a Normal Goal Nottingham Forest
Substitution 2 – L. Buchanan substitutes for K. Jozwiak (Derby)
N. Byrne Gets Yellow Card Derby
Substitution 2 – L. Grabban substitutes for R. Yates (Nottingham Forest)
R. Morrison Gets Yellow Card Derby
Substitution 1 – J. Stretton substitutes for T. Lawrence (Derby)
Substitution 1 – A. Mighten substitutes for J. Carvalho (Nottingham Forest)
K. Jozwiak Gets Yellow Card Derby
J. Garner Gets Yellow Card Nottingham Forest
T. Lawrence had a Normal Goal Derby
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Livescore
Derby vs Nottingham Forest Prediction : Match Facts
- Derby have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 5 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Middlesbrough.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Nottingham Forest have played 4 matches are at position 24 with 0 points in the 2021 Championship.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Stoke City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Head To Head
|Friday February 26 2021|
|Friday October 23 2020|
|Saturday July 4 2020|
|Saturday November 9 2019|
|Tuesday August 27 2019|
|Monday February 25 2019|
|Monday December 17 2018|
|Sunday March 11 2018|
|Sunday October 15 2017|
|Saturday March 18 2017|
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Players News and Squads
Kelle Roos (G-21)
Nathan Byrne (D-2)
Phil Jagielka (D-6)
Curtis Davies (D-33)
Craig Forsyth (D-3)
Max Bird (M-8)
Graeme Shinnie (M-4)
Kamil Jóźwiak (M-7)
Ravel Morrison (M-11)
Louie Sibley (M-17)
Tom Lawrence (F-10)
Ryan Allsop (G-31)
Lee Buchanan (M-26)
Kornell McDonald (D-37)
Richard Stearman (D-16)
Louie Watson (M-35)
Jack Stretton (F-34)
Dylan Williams (D-43)
Brice Samba (G-30)
Jordan Lawrence-Gabriel (D-27)
Joe Worrall (D-4)
Scott McKenna (D-26)
Gaëtan Bong (D-13)
James Garner (M-37)
Ryan Yates (M-22)
Philip Zinckernagel (M-11)
João Carvalho (M-10)
Brennan Johnson (M-20)
Lyle Taylor (F-33)
Ethan Horvath (G-1)
Max Lowe (D-15)
Tobias Figueiredo (D-3)
Jack Colback (M-8)
Alex Mighten (F-17)
Lewis Grabban (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||2.90||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.57||3.08||3.08||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.60||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.52||2.94||2.92||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.57||3.02||3.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.55||2.94||2.88||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.59||3.08||3.08||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.60||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.40||2.90||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||2.98||3.05||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.51||2.92||2.95||Bet Here|
Derby vs Nottingham Forest : Predictions
Why Derby Will Win
- Derby has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Derby has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Nottingham Forest Will Win
- Nottingham Forest has an away team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Nottingham Forest has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Derby or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Derby or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Derby or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.