Dijon vs Rennes Prediction. Dijon will host Rennes at Stade Gaston-Gérard in Dijon for this Primetime entertainer of a France Ligue 1 Match.
Dijon vs Rennes Prediction: Match Facts
- Dijon has played 32 matches are at position 18 with 25 points in this 2018-19 France Ligue 1
- They have won 6 times, drawn 7 times and lost 19 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won one game, drawn one and lost 3 games. (DWLLL)
- Their last game played was a 0-0 home draw to Amiens.
- So far in this season they have scored 79 goals for (GF), conceded 15 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -64 goals.
- Rennes has played 26 matches are at position 19 with 20 points in this 2018-19 France Ligue 1
- They have won 5 times, drawn 5 times and lost 16 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 0 games, drawn 0 games and lost 5 games. (LLLLL)
- Their last game played was a 1-0 away loss to Lille.
- So far in this season they have scored 24 goals for (GF), conceded 48 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -24 goals.
Dijon vs Rennes Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 8 games with Dijon recording 2 wins whereas Rennes has 4 wins and 2 draws for both teams.
- In the last 5 matches played between them have ended in 1 win for Dijon, 2 wins for Rennes and 2 draws.
- Their last match played they recorded a 2-0 home win for Rennes on 08/12/18.
Dijon vs Rennes Prediction: Players News and Squads
DIJON PREDICTED LINE UP: W. Lautoa, O. Haddadi, Júlio Tavares, C. Yamberé, R. Amalfitano, M. Abeid, N. Sliti, W. Saïd, R. Rúnarsson, V. Rosier, J. Marié
WHO TO WATCH: M. Abeid is the leading top goal scorer with 3 goals.
RENNES PREDICTED LINE UP: H. Traoré, B. André, T. Koubek, I. Sarr, D. Da Silva, C. Grenier, Mexer, B. Bourigeaud, H. Ben Arfa, R. Bensebaini, M. Niang
WHO TO WATCH: H. Ben Arfa is the leading top goal scorer with 7 goals.
Why Dijon will win
The host being at position 18, they are at deep in the relegation zone they need this match to at least salvage a win here and move away from there.
Why Rennes will win
Being at position 10 they will play with a lot of confidence to win this match against their rivals in the relegation zone.
Dijon vs Rennes Prediction
Looking at this match, we see a draw for Rennes since they are on the better position on the league table, unlike their host who is deep inside the relegation zone. Also, both these sides are winless at home and on the road in the last 7 games respectively which shows the futility of this encounter.
Our Verdict: an away win
Table[table “5” not found /]