Competition: Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Ivan Sidenkov, Russia
Status: Match Finished 4 – 1
4 – 1
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki. Dinamo Moscow will host Khimki at the VTB Arena for the Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Live Score And Statistics
Dinamo Moscow Vs Khimki. Russia Premier League Regular Season – Round 12
16:00 , Friday October 22 2021
Dinamo Moscow 4
- N. Moro ( 12′ )
- V. Grulev ( 26′ )
- K. Tyukavin ( 52′ )
- V. Grulev ( 60′ )
- K. Ademi ( 90′ )
Match ends, Dinamo Moscow 4, Khimki 1
Second Half ends, with score Dinamo Moscow 4, Khimki 1
K. Ademi had a Normal Goal Khimki
Substitution 5 – Z. Pliev substitutes for K. Tyukavin (Dinamo Moscow)
Substitution 5 – B. Sabovic substitutes for F. Dagerstal (Khimki)
Substitution 4 – A. Kutitsky substitutes for A. Zakharian (Dinamo Moscow)
Substitution 3 – R. Evgenyev substitutes for I. Ordets (Dinamo Moscow)
Substitution 4 – K. Bozhenov substitutes for M. Karpov (Khimki)
Substitution 3 – K. Ademi substitutes for A. Dolgov (Khimki)
Substitution 2 – Y. Gladyshev substitutes for V. Grulev (Dinamo Moscow)
Substitution 1 – S. Parshivlyuk substitutes for G. Varela (Dinamo Moscow)
V. Grulev had a Normal Goal Dinamo Moscow
K. Tyukavin had a Normal Goal Dinamo Moscow
Substitution 2 – D. Stojinovic substitutes for I. Kamyshev (Khimki)
Substitution 1 – A. Sokolov substitutes for A. Troshechkin (Khimki)
V. Grulev had a Normal Goal Dinamo Moscow
N. Moro had a Normal Goal Dinamo Moscow
I. Kamyshev Gets Yellow Card Khimki
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Livescore
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki Prediction : Match Facts
- Dinamo Moscow have played 11 matches are at position 3 with 20 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 6 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Dinamo Moscow.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- Khimki have played 11 matches are at position 13 with 11 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 5 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- WDDLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Khimki.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Head To Head
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Monday September 28 2020|
|Sunday August 2 2020|
|Wednesday April 12 2017|
|Wednesday October 12 2016|
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Zenit Saint Petersburg||11||7||2||2||23||14||9||23||LLWWW|
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Players News and Squads
Anton Shunin (G-1)
Guillermo Varela (D-2)
Fabián Balbuena (D-5)
Ivan Ordets (D-18)
Dmitri Skopintsev (D-7)
Arsen Zakharyan (M-47)
Nikola Moro (M-8)
Daniil Fomin (M-74)
Clinton N’Jie (F-9)
Konstantin Tyukavin (F-70)
Vyacheslav Grulev (F-20)
Igor Leshchuk (G-31)
Ivan Budachev (G-16)
Roman Evgenev (D-24)
Saba Sazonov (D-15)
Zaurbek Pliev (D-3)
Sergey Parshivlyuk (D-4)
Aleksandr Kutitskiy (D-50)
Vladislav Galkin (M-90)
Yaroslav Gladyshev (F-91)
Sylvester Igboun (F-10)
Ilya Lantratov (G-22)
Egor Danilkin (D-15)
Maksim Karpov (D-2)
Oleksandr Filin (D-25)
Bryan Idowu (M-4)
Ilya Kamyshev (M-21)
Filip Dagerstål (M-3)
Aleksandr Troshechkin (M-5)
Elmir Nabiullin (M-11)
Aleksandr Dolgov (F-10)
Reziuan Mirzov (F-77)
Egor Generalov (G-1)
Vitalii Sychev (G-35)
Dušan Stojinović (D-33)
Kirill Bozhenov (M-87)
Denis Glushakov (M-8)
Besard Sabović (M-14)
Artem Sokolov (M-18)
Kemal Ademi (F-9)
Ilya Kukharchuk (M-44)
Ilya Sagygov (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.47||4.50||6.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.43||4.50||6.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.44||4.20||6.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.45||4.50||6.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.50||4.55||7.20||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.44||4.35||6.50||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.47||4.50||6.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.46||4.15||5.70||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.47||4.55||7.18||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.48||4.00||6.40||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||1.42||4.45||6.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.52||4.58||7.20||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||1.43||4.50||6.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.50||4.20||6.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.40||4.40||6.80||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.46||4.38||6.45||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.44||4.35||6.50||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.47||4.00||6.60||Bet Here|
Dinamo Moscow vs Khimki : Predictions
Why Dinamo Moscow Will Win
- Dinamo Moscow has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dinamo Moscow has scored 6 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Khimki Will Win
- Khimki has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Khimki has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Khimki||Double chance : draw or Khimki||Double chance : draw or Khimki|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||70%||70%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.