Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Dolgoprudny vs Veles. Dolgoprudny will host Veles at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Live Score And Statistics
Dolgoprudny Vs Veles. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
16:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
- A. Smith ( 25′ )
- V. Kabakhidze ( 58′ )
Match ends, Dolgoprudny 0, Veles 2
Second Half ends, with score Dolgoprudny 0, Veles 2
Substitution 5 – R. Maltsev substitutes for A. Galoyan (Veles)
Substitution 4 – D. Yezhkov substitutes for D. Lopatin (Veles)
Substitution 3 – E. Makeev substitutes for A. Korotkov (Veles)
A. Batsuev Gets Yellow Card Veles
Substitution 2 – A. Vulfov substitutes for K. Kertanov (Veles)
Substitution 1 – A. Batsuev substitutes for V. Kabakhidze (Veles)
S. Masimov Gets Yellow Card Dolgoprudny
V. Kabakhidze had a Normal Goal Veles
Substitution 2 – M. Pogorelov substitutes for D. Yanov (Dolgoprudny)
Substitution 1 – S. Masimov substitutes for N. Balakhontsev (Dolgoprudny)
A. Kakhidze Gets Yellow Card Veles
A. Osipov Gets Yellow Card Veles
A. Smith had a Normal Goal Veles
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Livescore
Dolgoprudny vs Veles Prediction : Match Facts
- Dolgoprudny have played 10 matches are at position 17 with 9 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 2 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LDWWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Dolgoprudny.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Veles have played 10 matches are at position 10 with 14 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 3 times:- LLDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Veles.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Players News and Squads
Ilya Abaev (G-31)
Leonid Gerchikov (D-17)
Aleksei Nikitenkov (M-63)
Kirill Bolshakov (D-5)
Yan Gudkov (M-66)
Denis Kutin (D-64)
Danila Ianov (M-11)
Roman Kosyanchuk (F-37)
Zakhar Tarasenko (M-18)
Nikita Balakhontsev (F-69)
Akmal Bakhtiyarov (F-9)
Stanislav Cherchesov (G-43)
Evgeni Staver (G-38)
Irakliy Chezhia (D-3)
Andrey Alekseev (M-27)
Samir Masimov (F-8)
Mikhail Pogorelov (F-93)
Petr Kosarevskiy (G-35)
Aleksandr Kakhidze (D-24)
Vladimir Kabakhidze (M-81)
Filip Stamenković (D-5)
Aleksandr Korotkov (D-2)
Konstantin Kertanov (M-11)
Aleksandr Osipov (M-98)
Artur Galoyan (M-20)
Saminu Kwari Abdullahi (M-17)
Ariagner Smith (F-7)
Daniil Lopatin (F-77)
Vyacheslav Grab (G-1)
Daniil Vlasov (G-16)
Evgeniy Makeev (D-34)
Ruslan Maltsev (D-97)
Anatolii Anisimov (M-6)
Ayub Batsuev (M-10)
Aleksey Samylin (M-66)
Alexander Vulfov (M-69)
Danila Yezhkov (M-33)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Dolgoprudny vs Veles : Predictions
Why Dolgoprudny Will Win
- Dolgoprudny has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dolgoprudny has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Veles Will Win
- Veles has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Veles has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Dolgoprudny or draw||Double chance : Dolgoprudny or draw||Double chance : Dolgoprudny or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||53%||53%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.