Competition: Kyrgyzstan Premier League Regular Season – Round 14
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Not Started –
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga. Dordoi Bishkek will host Alga at the Stadion im. Dolena Omurzakova for the Kyrgyzstan Premier League Regular Season – Round 14 match fixture.
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Live Score And Statistics
Dordoi Bishkek Vs Alga. Kyrgyzstan Premier League Regular Season – Round 14
11:30 , Wednesday September 15 2021
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Livescore
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga Prediction : Match Facts
- Dordoi Bishkek have played 17 matches are at position 2 with 37 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 11 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Dordoi Bishkek.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 18 goals (GD).
- Alga have played 18 matches are at position 1 with 40 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 12 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Ilbirs.
- So far in the season , they have scored 23 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Head To Head
|Monday May 3 2021|
|Thursday October 1 2020|
|Saturday August 22 2020|
|Sunday October 20 2019|
|Wednesday August 21 2019|
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Wednesday April 24 2019|
|Wednesday October 31 2018|
|Wednesday September 19 2018|
|Sunday June 17 2018|
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Dordoi Bishkek vs Alga : Predictions
Why Dordoi Bishkek Will Win
- Dordoi Bishkek has a home team record of 4 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dordoi Bishkek has scored 14 out of their total 36 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Alga Will Win
- Alga has an away team record of 5 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Alga has scored 13 out of their total 23 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Dordoi Bishkek or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Dordoi Bishkek or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Dordoi Bishkek or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||28%||28%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.