Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 14:45
Referee: S. Dröge
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport. Dordrecht will host Helmond Sport at the Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Live Score And Statistics
Dordrecht Vs Helmond Sport. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 10
14:45 , Sunday October 10 2021
Helmond Sport 1
- L. Bossin ( 38′ )
Match ends, Dordrecht 0, Helmond Sport 1
Second Half ends, with score Dordrecht 0, Helmond Sport 1
S. Vereijken Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
T. Holscher Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
L. Bossin Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
J. van Landschoot Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
Substitution 4 – P. Fosu-Mensah substitutes for G. Bosiers (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 3 – J. Dolet substitutes for B. Van Hove (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 4 – E. Biberoglu substitutes for M. Savastano (Dordrecht)
Substitution 2 – K. Bukusu substitutes for R. van der Meer (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 3 – J. Wielzen substitutes for J. Hobbel (Dordrecht)
Substitution 2 – M. Suray substitutes for Pascu (Dordrecht)
Substitution 1 – D. van der Sluys substitutes for A. Van Keilegom (Helmond Sport)
B. Reith Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
Substitution 1 – J. Donkor substitutes for A. Miceli (Dordrecht)
S. N’Diaye Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
L. Bossin had a Own Goal Helmond Sport
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Livescore
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport Prediction : Match Facts
- Dordrecht have played 9 matches are at position 20 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- LDLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Dordrecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 16 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- Helmond Sport have played 9 matches are at position 18 with 9 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLLW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Helmond Sport.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Head To Head
|Friday July 16 2021|
|Saturday February 27 2021|
|Saturday January 2 2021|
|Friday March 6 2020|
|Friday October 18 2019|
|Friday February 8 2019|
|Friday August 17 2018|
|Friday February 9 2018|
|Friday September 22 2017|
|Friday March 31 2017|
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||ADO Den Haag||9||6||1||2||22||13||9||19||WWWDW|
|16||Almere City FC||9||2||3||4||17||18||-1||9||LDLDW|
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Players News and Squads
Liam Bossin (G-1)
Jurian Hobbel (D-12)
Toine Van Huizen (D-21)
Seydine N’Diaye (D-16)
Mauro Savastano (D-15)
Alessio Miceli (M-4)
Tim Hölscher (M-10)
Jari Schuurman (M-7)
Nikolas Agrafiotis (F-11)
Stijn Meijer (F-9)
Joey Koorevaar (G-31)
Ayoub Hamdani (G-13)
Jop van den Avert (D-14)
Bradley Vliet (M-5)
Kevin Vermeulen (M-22)
Nikki Baggerman (M-6)
Emir Biberoglu (M-17)
Anouar El Azzouzi (M-24)
Jacky Donkor (F-27)
Mathis Suray (F-20)
Jerailly Wielzen (F-18)
Mike Havekotte (G-1)
Boyd Reith (D-44)
Maxime De Bie (D-3)
Robin Van der Meer (D-4)
Bryan Van Hove (D-17)
Sander Vereijken (M-15)
Jarno Lion (M-6)
Gaetan Bosiers (M-33)
Jellert Van Landschoot (M-8)
Arno Van Keilegom (F-10)
Jelle Goselink (F-19)
Robin Mantel (G-21)
Ilias Breugelmans (D-2)
Dean van der Sluys (D-5)
Paul Fosu-Mensah (M-20)
Kevin Bukusu (D-14)
Keyennu Lont (F-7)
Jossue Dolet (F-9)
Jules Houttequiet (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.95||3.70||2.27||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.95||3.55||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.60||2.25||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.82||3.50||2.17||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.06||3.63||2.29||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.83||3.30||2.25||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.25||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.94||3.70||2.29||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.95||3.45||2.25||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.30||2.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.50||2.15||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.92||3.48||2.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.95||3.55||2.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.89||3.30||2.23||Bet Here|
Dordrecht vs Helmond Sport : Predictions
Why Dordrecht Will Win
- Dordrecht has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dordrecht has scored 3 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Helmond Sport Will Win
- Helmond Sport has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Helmond Sport has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Helmond Sport||Double chance : draw or Helmond Sport||Double chance : draw or Helmond Sport|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||51%||51%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.