Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: A. Bos
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo. Dordrecht will host VVV Venlo at the Riwal Hoogwerkers Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Live Score And Statistics
Dordrecht Vs VVV Venlo. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 5
18:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
VVV Venlo 1
- L. Smans ( 43′ )
Second Half ends, with score Dordrecht 0, VVV Venlo 1
J. Donkor Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
Substitution 4 – C. Johansson substitutes for A. Bastiaans (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 3 – S. van Dijck substitutes for J. Schroijen (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 3 – A. El Azzouzi substitutes for R. Mannes (Dordrecht)
Substitution 2 – A. Miceli substitutes for E. Biberoglu (Dordrecht)
G. Hupperts Gets Yellow Card VVV Venlo
Substitution 2 – G. Hupperts substitutes for L. Smans (VVV Venlo)
Substitution 1 – J. Donkor substitutes for Pascu (Dordrecht)
J. van den Avert Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
T. Holscher Gets Yellow Card Dordrecht
Substitution 1 – T. Dekker substitutes for D. Post (VVV Venlo)
L. Smans had a Normal Goal VVV Venlo
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Livescore
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo Prediction : Match Facts
- Dordrecht have played 4 matches are at position 13 with 5 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- LDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Dordrecht.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- VVV Venlo have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against VVV Venlo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Head To Head
|Friday March 17 2017|
|Friday November 4 2016|
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||ADO Den Haag||4||2||0||2||6||6||0||6||LLWW|
|16||Almere City FC||4||1||1||2||7||8||-1||4||WLDL|
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Players News and Squads
Liam Bossin (G-1)
Ruggero Mannes (D-2)
Toine Van Huizen (D-21)
Jop van den Avert (D-14)
Mauro Savastano (D-15)
Tim Hölscher (M-10)
Emir Biberoglu (M-17)
Jari Schuurman (M-7)
Stijn Meijer (F-9)
Nikolas Agrafiotis (F-11)
Ayoub Hamdani (G-13)
Joey Koorevaar (G-31)
Bradley Vliet (M-5)
Jurian Hobbel (D-12)
Seydine N’Diaye (D-16)
Devon Koswal (D-3)
Nikki Baggerman (M-6)
Alessio Miceli (M-4)
Anouar El Azzouzi (M-24)
Mathis Suray (F-20)
Jerailly Wielzen (F-18)
Jacky Donkor (F-27)
Lukáš Zima (G-1)
Tobias Pachonik (D-2)
Brian Koglin (D-5)
Kristopher Da Graca (D-3)
Simon Janssen (D-15)
Joep Munsters (M-24)
Danny Post (M-6)
Levi Smans (M-26)
Yahcuroo Roemer (F-19)
Joeri Schroyen (F-11)
Aaron Bastiaans (F-17)
Bram Verbong (G-22)
Delano van Crooy (G-16)
Yannick Leliendal (D-32)
Stan van Dijck (D-12)
Tristan Dekker (D-4)
Wassim Essanoussi (M-14)
Kees de Boer (M-8)
Thijme Verheijen (M-31)
Carl Johansson (M-10)
Guus Hupperts (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||3.60||2.20||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||3.50||2.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||3.50||2.05||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.04||3.75||2.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||3.60||2.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.75||3.60||2.17||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.22||3.69||2.21||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.24||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.04||3.74||2.22||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.15||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.10||3.50||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.03||3.55||2.18||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.85||3.45||2.17||Bet Here|
Dordrecht vs VVV Venlo : Predictions
Why Dordrecht Will Win
- Dordrecht has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dordrecht has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why VVV Venlo Will Win
- VVV Venlo has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- VVV Venlo has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Dordrecht or draw||Double chance : Dordrecht or draw||Double chance : Dordrecht or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.