Competition: Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 11:30
Referee: Marco Fritz, Germany
Status: Halftime 0 – 1
0 – 1
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg. Dynamo Dresden will host FC Nurnberg at the Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion for the Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Live Score And Statistics
Dynamo Dresden Vs FC Nurnberg. Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 10
11:30 , Sunday October 17 2021
Dynamo Dresden 0
FC Nurnberg 1
- T. Krauss ( 21′ )
First Half ends, with score Dynamo Dresden 0, FC Nurnberg 1
and Second Half begins Dynamo Dresden 0, FC Nurnberg 1
P. Hosiner Gets Yellow Card Dynamo Dresden
T. Krauss had a Normal Goal FC Nurnberg
J. Geis Gets Yellow Card FC Nurnberg
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Livescore
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg Prediction : Match Facts
- Dynamo Dresden have played 9 matches are at position 11 with 13 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 4 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 4 times:- LWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 3 result against Dynamo Dresden.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- FC Nurnberg have played 9 matches are at position 5 with 15 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 3 times drawn 6 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against FC Nurnberg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|Dynamo Dresden||FC Nurnberg|
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Head To Head
|Friday December 20 2019|
|Saturday July 27 2019|
|Saturday March 31 2018|
|Sunday October 22 2017|
|Sunday January 29 2017|
|Saturday August 6 2016|
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||FC St. Pauli||9||6||1||2||19||8||11||19||WWWLW|
|3||SC Paderborn 07||9||5||2||2||20||10||10||17||WLWLW|
|4||FC Schalke 04||9||5||1||3||16||11||5||16||WWLWW|
|9||SV Darmstadt 98||9||4||1||4||21||13||8||13||WLWLW|
|18||FC Ingolstadt 04||9||1||1||7||6||23||-17||4||LLLLW|
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Players News and Squads
Kevin Broll (G-1)
Robin Becker (D-16)
Michael Sollbauer (D-21)
Antonis Aidonis (D-23)
Chris Löwe (D-15)
Julius Kade (M-30)
Yannick Stark (M-5)
Heinz Mörschel (M-8)
Christoph Daferner (M-33)
Ransford Konigsdorffer (F-35)
Philipp Hosiner (F-14)
Anton Mitryushkin (G-22)
Guram Giorbelidze (D-2)
Sebastian Mai (D-26)
Luca Herrmann (M-19)
Justin Löwe (M-34)
Morris Schröter (M-17)
Jong-min Seo (M-20)
Paul Will (M-28)
Agyemang Diawusie (F-11)
Christian Mathenia (G-26)
Enrico Valentini (D-22)
Christopher Schindler (D-16)
Asger Sørensen (D-4)
Tim Handwerker (D-29)
Tom Krauß (M-14)
Johannes Geis (M-5)
Lino Tempelmann (M-6)
Mats Møller Dæhli (M-24)
Erik Shuranov (F-11)
Lukas Schleimer (F-36)
Carl Klaus (G-31)
Mario Suver (D-33)
Taylan Duman (M-8)
Kilian Fischer (D-2)
Fabian Nürnberger (M-15)
Konstantin Rausch (D-34)
Manuel Schäffler (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.85||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.82||3.44||2.47||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.85||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.78||3.40||2.53||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.90||3.25||2.63||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||3.05||2.57||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.82||3.44||2.47||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.88||3.10||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.87||3.17||2.52||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.80||3.20||2.55||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.81||3.00||2.55||Bet Here|
Dynamo Dresden vs FC Nurnberg : Predictions
Why Dynamo Dresden Will Win
- Dynamo Dresden has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Dynamo Dresden has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Nurnberg Will Win
- FC Nurnberg has an away team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Nurnberg has scored 5 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Dynamo Dresden||Draw||FC Nurnberg|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or FC Nurnberg||Double chance : draw or FC Nurnberg||Double chance : draw or FC Nurnberg|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||72%||72%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.