Competition: World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
Kick Off: 21:00
Referee: Facundo Tello, Argentina
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Ecuador vs Chile. Ecuador will host Chile at the Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado for the World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6 match fixture.
Ecuador vs Chile : Live Score And Statistics
Ecuador Vs Chile. World World Cup – Qualification South America Group Stage – Round 6
21:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
Match ends, Ecuador 0, Chile 0
Second Half ends, with score Ecuador 0, Chile 0
Substitution 4 – D. Valdes substitutes for Aranguiz (Chile)
Substitution 3 – T. Alarcon substitutes for C. Baeza (Chile)
Substitution 2 – D. Valencia substitutes for J. Meneses (Chile)
Substitution 1 – P. Galdames substitutes for M. Isla (Chile)
Substitution 4 – M. Estrada substitutes for E. Valencia (Ecuador)
E. Vargas Gets Yellow Card Chile
J. Sornoza Gets Red Card Ecuador
E. Roco Gets Yellow Card Chile
Substitution 3 – G. Plata substitutes for J. Cifuentes (Ecuador)
Substitution 2 – B. D. Castillo Segura substitutes for J. Hurtado (Ecuador)
Substitution 1 – P. Ortiz substitutes for H. Galindez (Ecuador)
E. Valencia Gets Yellow Card Ecuador
S. Vegas Gets Yellow Card Chile
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Ecuador vs Chile : Livescore
Ecuador vs Chile Prediction : Match Facts
- Ecuador have played 6 matches are at position 3 with 9 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Peru.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Chile have played 6 matches are at position 7 with 6 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification South America.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Chile.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Ecuador vs Chile : Head To Head
|Friday June 21 2019|
|Thursday October 5 2017|
|Thursday October 6 2016|
|Thursday June 11 2015|
Ecuador vs Chile : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Ecuador vs Chile : Players News and Squads
Hernán Galíndez (G-1)
José Hurtado Cheme (D-6)
Félix Torres (D-2)
Piero Hincapie (D-3)
Pervis Estupiñán (D-7)
José Cifuentes (M-18)
Carlos Gruezo (M-8)
Moisés Caicedo (M-23)
Ángel Mena (F-15)
Enner Valencia (F-13)
Junior Sornoza (F-19)
Pedro Ortiz (G-12)
Wellington Ramírez (G-22)
Xavier Arreaga (D-14)
Byron Castillo (D-4)
Luis Fernando León (D-5)
Fernando Gaibor (M-16)
Gonzalo Plata (M-10)
Dixon Arroyo (M-17)
Jhojan Julio (F-21)
Washington Corozo (F-20)
Brayan Angulo (F-9)
Michael Estradâ (F-11)
Claudio Bravo (G-1)
Paulo Díaz (D-5)
Enzo Roco (D-6)
Gary Medel (D-17)
Mauricio Isla (M-4)
Arturo Vidal (M-8)
Claudio Baeza (M-16)
Charles Aránguiz (M-20)
Sebastián Vegas (M-18)
Eduardo Vargas (F-11)
Jean Meneses (F-9)
Gabriel Arias (G-12)
Gabriel Castellón (G-23)
Nicolás Díaz (D-15)
Valber Huerta (D-3)
Eugenio Mena (D-2)
Pablo Galdames (M-10)
Diego Valdés (M-14)
Marcelo Allende (M-13)
Marcelino Núñez (M-22)
Tomás Alarcón (M-19)
Diego Valencia (F-21)
Iván Morales (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Ecuador vs Chile : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||2.25||3.25||3.30||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.25||3.30||3.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.26||3.10||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.27||3.30||3.32||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.25||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.27||3.28||3.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.08||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
Ecuador vs Chile : Predictions
Why Ecuador Will Win
- Ecuador has a home team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ecuador has scored 11 out of their total 14 goals at home with average of 3.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Chile Will Win
- Chile has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Chile has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at away with average of 1.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Ecuador and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Ecuador and +1.5 goals||Combo Winner : Ecuador and +1.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.