Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Ruben Avalos Barrera, Spain
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
Eibar vs FC Cartagena. Eibar will host FC Cartagena at the Estadio Municipal de IpurÃºa for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Live Score And Statistics
Eibar Vs FC Cartagena. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 12
19:00 , Friday October 22 2021
- Javier Munoz ( 6′ )
- G. Blanco ( 9′ )
FC Cartagena 1
- P. De Blasis ( 60′ )
Match ends, Eibar 2, FC Cartagena 1
Second Half ends, with score Eibar 2, FC Cartagena 1
Substitution 4 – M. Atienza substitutes for S. Alvarez (Eibar)
G. Blanco Gets Yellow Card Eibar
Substitution 3 – O. Sielva substitutes for Exposito (Eibar)
Substitution 5 – Neeskens substitutes for A. Luna (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 4 – D. Simon substitutes for J. Delmas (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 2 – X. Etxeita substitutes for J. Corpas (Eibar)
G. Silva Gets Yellow Card FC Cartagena
P. De Blasis had a Normal Goal FC Cartagena
Substitution 3 – A. Ortuno substitutes for Y. Bodiger (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 1 – R. Correa substitutes for Quique (Eibar)
J. Delmas Gets Yellow Card FC Cartagena
Tono Gets Red Card Eibar
Substitution 2 – S. Okazaki substitutes for A. Cayarga (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 1 – R. Boateng substitutes for M. Dauda (FC Cartagena)
A. Luna Gets Yellow Card FC Cartagena
G. Blanco had a Normal Goal Eibar
Javier Munoz had a Normal Goal Eibar
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Livescore
Eibar vs FC Cartagena Prediction : Match Facts
- Eibar have played 10 matches are at position 4 with 18 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- WDWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Almeria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 16 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- FC Cartagena have played 10 matches are at position 8 with 15 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Amorebieta.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 17 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|15||Real Sociedad II||10||2||5||3||10||10||0||11||DDWLD|
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Players News and Squads
Yoel Rodríguez (G-13)
Álvaro Tejero (D-15)
Esteban Burgos (D-2)
Frederico Venancio (D-3)
Javier Muñoz (M-14)
Sergio Álvarez (M-6)
José Corpas (M-17)
Edu Expósito (M-10)
Gustavo Blanco (F-20)
Ander Cantero (G-1)
Cristian Glauder (D-24)
Xabier Etxeita (D-5)
Oscar Sielva (M-8)
Miguel Atienza (M-33)
Yanis Rahmani (M-21)
Roberto Olabe (M-16)
Ager Aketxe (M-22)
Marc Martinez (G-1)
Julián Delmás (D-22)
Pablo Vázquez (D-5)
Gastón Silva (D-20)
Antonio Luna (D-19)
Yann Bodiger (M-6)
Pablo De Blasis (M-8)
Berto Cayarga (M-14)
Álex Gallar (M-10)
Dauda Mohammed (M-17)
Rubén Castro (F-7)
Jérôme Prior (G-13)
Alberto de la Bella (D-24)
David Simón (D-15)
David Andújar (D-2)
Richard Boateng (M-12)
Pablo Clavería (M-4)
Alfredo Ortuño (F-9)
Shinji Okazaki (F-16)
Alejandro Domingo (M-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Eibar vs FC Cartagena : Predictions
Why Eibar Will Win
- Eibar has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Eibar has scored 8 out of their total 16 goals at home with average of 1.6. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Cartagena Will Win
- FC Cartagena has an away team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Cartagena has scored 9 out of their total 15 goals as visitors with average of 2.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Eibar or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Eibar or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Eibar or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||71%||71%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.