Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Martin Petersen, Germany
Status: Halftime 1 – 1
1 – 1
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln. Eintracht Frankfurt will host FC Koln at the Deutsche Bank Park for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Live Score And Statistics
Eintracht Frankfurt Vs FC Koln. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 6
13:30 , Saturday September 25 2021
Eintracht Frankfurt 1
- R. Borre ( 45′ )
FC Koln 1
- E. Skhiri ( 14′ )
First Half ends, with score Eintracht Frankfurt 1, FC Koln 1
and Second Half begins Eintracht Frankfurt 1, FC Koln 1
R. Borre had a Normal Goal Eintracht Frankfurt
D. Ljubicic Gets Yellow Card FC Koln
Substitution 1 – J. Mere substitutes for L. Kilian (FC Koln)
T. Chandler Gets Yellow Card Eintracht Frankfurt
E. Skhiri had a Normal Goal FC Koln
Substitution 1 – D. da Costa substitutes for E. Durm (Eintracht Frankfurt)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Livescore
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln Prediction : Match Facts
- Eintracht Frankfurt have played 5 matches are at position 15 with 4 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 4 times and lost 1 times:- DDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- FC Koln have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 8 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Koln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|Eintracht Frankfurt||FC Koln|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Head To Head
|Sunday February 14 2021|
|Sunday October 18 2020|
|Saturday June 20 2020|
|Wednesday December 18 2019|
|Saturday February 10 2018|
|Wednesday September 20 2017|
|Tuesday April 4 2017|
|Saturday November 5 2016|
|Saturday February 13 2016|
|Saturday September 12 2015|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|5||FSV Mainz 05||5||3||1||1||6||2||4||10||DWWLW|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||5||0||1||4||3||13||-10||1||LLLDL|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Players News and Squads
Kevin Trapp (G-1)
Erik Durm (D-37)
Evan N’Dicka (D-2)
Martin Hinteregger (D-13)
Timothy Chandler (D-22)
Djibril Sow (M-8)
Kristijan Jakić (M-6)
Jens Petter Hauge (M-23)
Rafael Santos Borré (M-19)
Filip Kostić (M-10)
Sam Lammers (F-9)
Diant Ramaj (G-40)
Makoto Hasebe (D-20)
Danny da Costa (D-24)
Almamy Touré (D-18)
Ajdin Hrustić (M-7)
Stefan Ilsanker (M-3)
Jesper Lindstrøm (M-29)
Daichi Kamada (M-15)
Ragnar Ache (F-21)
Timo Horn (G-1)
Benno Schmitz (D-2)
Luca Kilian (D-15)
Rafael Czichos (D-5)
Jonas Hector (D-14)
Dejan Ljubičić (M-7)
Ellyes Skhiri (M-28)
Florian Kainz (M-11)
Ondrej Duda (M-18)
Anthony Modeste (F-27)
Sebastian Andersson (F-9)
Marvin Schwäbe (G-20)
Jorge Mere (D-22)
Kingsley Ehizibue (D-19)
Tomáš Ostrák (M-31)
Salih Özcan (M-6)
Louis Schaub (M-21)
Kingsley Schindler (M-17)
Jan Thielmann (M-29)
Mark Uth (F-13)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.05||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.80||3.40||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.60||3.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.09||3.78||3.54||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.04||3.65||3.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.05||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.04||3.80||3.35||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.07||3.81||3.62||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.11||3.65||3.15||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.11||3.80||3.56||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.95||3.70||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.80||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.04||3.72||3.45||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.04||3.65||3.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.06||3.70||3.30||Bet Here|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs FC Koln : Predictions
Why Eintracht Frankfurt Will Win
- Eintracht Frankfurt has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 1 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why FC Koln Will Win
- FC Koln has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- FC Koln has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Eintracht Frankfurt||Draw||FC Koln|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or FC Koln||Double chance : draw or FC Koln||Double chance : draw or FC Koln|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||47%||47%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.