Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 13:30
Referee: Matthias Jollenbeck, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart. Eintracht Frankfurt will host VfB Stuttgart at the Deutsche Bank Park for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Live Score And Statistics
Eintracht Frankfurt Vs VfB Stuttgart. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 4
13:30 , Sunday September 12 2021
Eintracht Frankfurt 1
- F. Kostic ( 79′ )
VfB Stuttgart 1
- O. Marmoush ( 88′ )
Match ends, Eintracht Frankfurt 1, VfB Stuttgart 1
Second Half ends, with score Eintracht Frankfurt 1, VfB Stuttgart 1
O. Marmoush had a Normal Goal VfB Stuttgart
W. Anton Gets Red Card VfB Stuttgart
Substitution 5 – G. Paciencia substitutes for J. Hauge (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 4 – D. da Costa substitutes for E. Durm (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 5 – H. Al Ghaddioui substitutes for M. O. Kempf (VfB Stuttgart)
F. Kostic had a Normal Goal Eintracht Frankfurt
O. Mangala Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
Substitution 4 – H. Ito substitutes for B. Sosa (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 3 – R. Borre substitutes for S. Lammers (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 3 – O. Mangala substitutes for P. Klement (VfB Stuttgart)
T. Coulibaly Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
Substitution 2 – O. Beyaz substitutes for M. Klimowicz (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 1 – T. Coulibaly substitutes for R. Massimo (VfB Stuttgart)
Substitution 2 – K. Jakic substitutes for A. Hrustic (Eintracht Frankfurt)
Substitution 1 – F. Kostic substitutes for J. Lindstrom (Eintracht Frankfurt)
C. Lenz Gets Yellow Card Eintracht Frankfurt
W. Anton Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
O. Marmoush Gets Yellow Card VfB Stuttgart
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Livescore
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart Prediction : Match Facts
- Eintracht Frankfurt have played 3 matches are at position 14 with 2 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Eintracht Frankfurt.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- VfB Stuttgart have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LLW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against VfB Stuttgart.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|Eintracht Frankfurt||VfB Stuttgart|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Head To Head
|Saturday March 6 2021|
|Saturday November 7 2020|
|Sunday March 31 2019|
|Friday November 2 2018|
|Saturday February 24 2018|
|Saturday September 30 2017|
|Saturday February 6 2016|
|Saturday August 29 2015|
|Saturday March 21 2015|
|Saturday October 25 2014|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||FSV Mainz 05||3||2||0||1||4||2||2||6||WLW|
|16||SpVgg Greuther Furth||3||0||1||2||2||9||-7||1||LDL|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Players News and Squads
Kevin Trapp (G-1)
Erik Durm (D-37)
Evan N’Dicka (D-2)
Martin Hinteregger (D-13)
Christopher Lenz (D-25)
Djibril Sow (M-8)
Ajdin Hrustić (M-7)
Jens Petter Hauge (M-23)
Daichi Kamada (M-15)
Jesper Lindstrøm (M-29)
Sam Lammers (F-9)
Diant Ramaj (G-40)
Makoto Hasebe (D-20)
Aymen Barkok (M-27)
Stefan Ilsanker (M-3)
Kristijan Jakić (M-6)
Filip Kostić (M-10)
Danny da Costa (D-24)
Rafael Santos Borré (F-19)
Gonçalo Paciência (F-39)
Florian Müller (G-1)
Konstantinos Mavropanos (D-5)
Waldemar Anton (D-2)
Marc-Oliver Kempf (D-4)
Roberto Massimo (M-30)
Atakan Karazor (M-16)
Wataru Endo (M-3)
Borna Sosa (M-24)
Philipp Klement (F-21)
Mateo Klimowicz (F-31)
Omar Marmoush (F-17)
Fabian Bredlow (G-33)
Clinton Mola (M-6)
Ömer Faruk Beyaz (M-34)
Tanguy Coulibaly (M-7)
Hiroki Ito (D-37)
Orel Mangala (M-23)
Erik Thommy (M-11)
Daniel Didavi (M-10)
Hamadi Al Ghaddioui (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.75||3.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.05||3.60||3.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.00||3.75||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.10||3.74||3.55||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.05||3.70||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||3.80||3.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.08||3.81||3.58||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.06||3.55||3.30||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.12||3.76||3.58||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.75||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.05||3.80||3.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.05||3.70||3.42||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.05||3.70||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.05||3.80||3.25||Bet Here|
Eintracht Frankfurt vs VfB Stuttgart : Predictions
Why Eintracht Frankfurt Will Win
- Eintracht Frankfurt has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Eintracht Frankfurt has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why VfB Stuttgart Will Win
- VfB Stuttgart has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- VfB Stuttgart has scored 7 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 3.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Eintracht Frankfurt||Draw||VfB Stuttgart|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Eintracht Frankfurt or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Eintracht Frankfurt or draw and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Eintracht Frankfurt or draw and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.