Competition: Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 34
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
El Geish vs AL Masry. El Geish will host AL Masry at the Gehaz El Reyada Stadium for the Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 34 match fixture.
El Geish vs AL Masry : Live Score And Statistics
El Geish Vs AL Masry. Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 34
19:00 , Thursday August 26 2021
El Geish 0
AL Masry 0
Second Half ends, with score El Geish 0, AL Masry 0
Substitution 5 – R. Hussein substitutes for M. Grendo (AL Masry)
Substitution 3 – V. Bouzas substitutes for A. Gamal (El Geish)
Substitution 4 – Z. Farag substitutes for I. Ateia (AL Masry)
I. G. Hamed Gets Yellow Card El Geish
Substitution 3 – Haggag Oweis substitutes for E. Eze (AL Masry)
Substitution 2 – M. Antar substitutes for K. Kasengu (AL Masry)
Substitution 2 – M. Shehata substitutes for F. Engonga (El Geish)
Substitution 1 – H. Ali substitutes for A. Refaat (AL Masry)
Substitution 1 – A. El Zahdi substitutes for A. Marei (El Geish)
M. Grendo Gets Yellow Card AL Masry
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
El Geish vs AL Masry : Livescore
El Geish vs AL Masry Prediction : Match Facts
- El Geish have played 32 matches are at position 8 with 40 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 10 times drawn 10 and lost 12.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DDLDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against El Geish.
- So far in the season , they have scored 41 goals (GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- AL Masry have played 32 matches are at position 5 with 49 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 13 times drawn 10 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against AL Masry.
- So far in the season , they have scored 43 goals (GF) conceded 35 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 8 goals (GD).
|El Geish||AL Masry|
El Geish vs AL Masry : Head To Head
|Thursday April 15 2021|
|Saturday April 3 2021|
|Thursday September 17 2020|
|Monday July 27 2020|
|Friday July 24 2020|
|Wednesday December 25 2019|
|Sunday March 3 2019|
|Friday September 28 2018|
|Wednesday January 31 2018|
|Thursday September 28 2017|
El Geish vs AL Masry : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|11||El Gouna FC||32||8||13||11||33||38||-5||37||LLLDD|
|12||Misr EL Makasa||32||10||7||15||36||49||-13||37||LLLLL|
|13||Ghazl El Mehalla||32||7||14||11||27||39||-12||35||DLDDL|
|15||National Bank of Egypt||32||6||15||11||38||43||-5||33||DWDDD|
|17||El Entag EL Harby||32||5||12||15||35||58||-23||27||DWWDL|
El Geish vs AL Masry : Players News and Squads
CoachAbdel Hamid Bassiouni
Mohamed Bassam (G-18)
Ahmed Abdel Rahman Zola (F-10)
Islam Gamal (D-4)
Khaled Stouhi (D-6)
Mohamed Nassef (D-21)
Franck Engonga Obame (M-25)
Amr Gamal (F-17)
Ahmed Samir (M-19)
Mostafa Gamal (M-14)
Amr El Sisi (M-7)
Amr Marey (F-13)
Mostafa Mahmoud (G-16)
Mohamed Samir (D-31)
Mahmoud Atef (D-34)
Ali El Zahbi (M-8)
Vasilis Bouzas (M-20)
Ibrahim Kone (M-29)
Fares Hatem (M-35)
Mohamed Shehata (M-37)
Mohamed Khaled Awad (-32)
Essam Tharwat (G-30)
Alaa Atta (D-2)
Amr Moussa (M-8)
Islam Salah (D-13)
Ahmed Shedid Kenawi (D-12)
Farid Shawky (M-5)
Emeka Eze (M-20)
Mohamed Grendo (F-21)
Islam Ateia (F-25)
Ahmed Refaat (M-10)
Kasengu Kazadi (F-9)
Mohamed Shehata (G-31)
Zyad Farag (D-34)
Haggag Oweis (M-6)
Hussein Ragab (M-14)
Mostafa Soltan (M-18)
Hassan Ali (M-27)
Mohamed Gaber (F-11)
Mohamed Antar (F-26)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
El Geish vs AL Masry : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
El Geish vs AL Masry : Predictions
Why El Geish Will Win
- El Geish has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- El Geish has scored 20 out of their total 41 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AL Masry Will Win
- AL Masry has an away team record of 6 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- AL Masry has scored 18 out of their total 43 goals at away with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||El Geish||Draw||AL Masry|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or AL Masry||Double chance : draw or AL Masry||Double chance : draw or AL Masry|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice â This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner â This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % â This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals â The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form â Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important â Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method â Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins â This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H â This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.