Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 2
Kick Off: 23:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
El Salvador vs Honduras. El Salvador will host Honduras at the Estadio CuscatlÃ¡n for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 2 match fixture.
El Salvador vs Honduras : Live Score And Statistics
El Salvador Vs Honduras. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 2
23:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
El Salvador 0
Match ends, El Salvador 0, Honduras 0
Second Half ends, with score El Salvador 0, Honduras 0
R. Dominguez Gets Yellow Card El Salvador
Substitution 4 – C. Pineda substitutes for E. Rodriguez (Honduras)
E. Hernandez Gets Yellow Card El Salvador
Substitution 5 – E. Hernandez substitutes for J. Henriquez (El Salvador)
Substitution 4 – A. Moreno substitutes for M. Monterrosa (El Salvador)
Substitution 3 – K. Arriaga substitutes for B. Garcia (Honduras)
Substitution 2 – J. Velasquez substitutes for R. Rivas (Honduras)
Substitution 3 – R. Dominguez substitutes for E. Zavaleta (El Salvador)
Substitution 2 – W. Martinez substitutes for J. Rivas (El Salvador)
Substitution 1 – J. Perez substitutes for D. Ceren (El Salvador)
Substitution 1 – E. Rodriguez substitutes for R. Quioto (Honduras)
E. Zavaleta Gets Yellow Card El Salvador
J. Garcia Gets Yellow Card Honduras
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
El Salvador vs Honduras : Livescore
El Salvador vs Honduras Prediction : Match Facts
- El Salvador have played 4 matches are at position 1 with 10 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against St. Kitts and Nevis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- Honduras have played matches are at position with points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a – result against .
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
El Salvador vs Honduras : Head To Head
|Wednesday June 26 2019|
|Sunday June 3 2018|
|Saturday May 27 2017|
|Sunday January 15 2017|
|Wednesday March 30 2016|
|Saturday March 26 2016|
El Salvador vs Honduras : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Antigua and Barbuda||4||2||1||1||6||5||1||7||LWWD|
|5||US Virgin Islands||4||0||0||4||0||15||-15||0||LLLL|
El Salvador vs Honduras : Players News and Squads
Mario González (G-1)
Bryan Tamacas (D-21)
Eriq Zavaleta (D-4)
Ronald Gómez (D-5)
Alexander Larin (D-13)
Darwin Cerén (M-7)
Narciso Orellana (M-6)
Alex Roldan (M-15)
Marvin Monterroza (M-12)
Jairo Mauricio Henriquez (F-17)
Joaquín Rivas (F-11)
Yonatan Guardado (G-18)
Kevin Carabantes (G-22)
Juan Alfredo Barahona Pena (D-16)
Lizandro Claros (D-2)
Roberto Carlos Dominguez (D-3)
Melvin Cartagena (M-23)
Harold Osorio (M-19)
Erick Rivera (F-14)
Amando Moreno (M-10)
Walmer Martinez (F-9)
Joshua Pérez (F-8)
Enrico Hernández (F-20)
Luis Lopez (G-22)
Felix Crisanto (D-2)
José García (D-19)
Johnny Leveron (D-16)
Danilo Acosta (D-5)
Rigoberto Rivas (M-10)
Boniek García (M-14)
Bryan Acosta (M-6)
Jonathan Toro (M-21)
Anthony Lozano (F-9)
Romell Quioto (F-12)
Edrick Menjívar (G-1)
Marlon Licona (G-18)
Diego Rodríguez (D-23)
Marcelo Pereira (D-4)
Maynor Figueroa (D-3)
Edwin Rodríguez (M-8)
Deybi Flores (M-20)
Kervin Arriaga (M-15)
Carlos Pineda (M-7)
Edwin Solano (M-17)
Eddie Hernández (F-11)
Brayan Moya (F-13)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
El Salvador vs Honduras : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.85||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||2.90||2.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.75||2.87||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.85||3.13||2.65||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.90||2.95||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||2.95||2.75||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.71||2.82||2.62||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.74||2.88||2.45||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.85||3.13||2.65||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.85||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.80||3.00||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||2.88||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.68||2.90||2.49||Bet Here|
El Salvador vs Honduras : Predictions
Why El Salvador Will Win
- El Salvador has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- El Salvador has scored 7 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Honduras Will Win
- Honduras has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Honduras has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Honduras and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Honduras and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Honduras and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.