Competition: World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 1
Kick Off: 02:05
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Second Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
El Salvador vs USA. El Salvador will host USA at the Estadio CuscatlÃ¡n for the World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 1 match fixture.
El Salvador vs USA : Live Score And Statistics
El Salvador Vs USA. World World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF Final Round – Round 1
02:05 , Friday September 3 2021
El Salvador 0
Second Half ends, with score El Salvador 0, USA 0
Substitution 5 – W. Martinez substitutes for J. Rivas (El Salvador)
Substitution 5 – S. Lletget substitutes for D. Yedlin (USA)
Substitution 4 – C. Roldan substitutes for B. Aaronson (USA)
Substitution 4 – D. Pineda substitutes for A. Larin (El Salvador)
Substitution 3 – J. Perez substitutes for J. Henriquez (El Salvador)
D. Yedlin Gets Yellow Card USA
W. McKennie Gets Yellow Card USA
Substitution 3 – A. Robinson substitutes for S. Dest (USA)
Substitution 2 – K. Acosta substitutes for K. de La Fuente (USA)
Substitution 1 – J. Siebatcheu substitutes for J. Sargent (USA)
Substitution 2 – E. E. Duenas Hernandez substitutes for M. Monterrosa (El Salvador)
Substitution 1 – M. Cartagena substitutes for D. Ceren (El Salvador)
M. Monterrosa Gets Yellow Card El Salvador
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
El Salvador vs USA : Livescore
El Salvador vs USA Prediction : Match Facts
- El Salvador have played 4 matches are at position 1 with 10 points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WWDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against St. Kitts and Nevis.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 12 goals (GD).
- USA have played matches are at position with points in the 2022 World Cup – Qualification CONCACAF.
- They have won times drawn and lost .
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:-
- In their last game, they had a – result against .
- So far in the season , they have scored goals (GF) conceded goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of goals (GD).
El Salvador vs USA : Head To Head
|Thursday December 10 2020|
|Thursday July 20 2017|
El Salvador vs USA : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Antigua and Barbuda||4||2||1||1||6||5||1||7||LWWD|
|5||US Virgin Islands||4||0||0||4||0||15||-15||0||LLLL|
El Salvador vs USA : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
El Salvador vs USA : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||5.75||3.80||1.57||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.50||4.00||1.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||5.50||3.80||1.56||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||5.75||4.00||1.55||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||5.40||4.10||1.61||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||6.00||4.00||1.58||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||5.50||4.00||1.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||5.10||3.85||1.55||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||6.13||4.04||1.58||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.90||3.70||1.54||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||5.40||4.14||1.61||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||5.75||3.80||1.57||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||5.75||3.80||1.57||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||6.00||3.80||1.52||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||5.60||3.80||1.54||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.75||3.60||1.59||Bet Here|
El Salvador vs USA : Predictions
Why El Salvador Will Win
- El Salvador has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- El Salvador has scored 7 out of their total 19 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why USA Will Win
- USA has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- USA has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at away with average of 0.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or USA and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or USA and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or USA and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.