Competition: Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 12:00
Referee: Jose Luis Munuera Montero, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
Elche vs Celta Vigo. Elche will host Celta Vigo at the Estadio Manuel MartÃnez Valero for the Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Live Score And Statistics
Elche Vs Celta Vigo. Spain La Liga Regular Season – Round 8
12:00 , Sunday October 3 2021
- D. Benedetto ( 49′ )
Celta Vigo 0
Match ends, Elche 1, Celta Vigo 0
Second Half ends, with score Elche 1, Celta Vigo 0
S. Mina Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
K. Casilla Gets Yellow Card Elche
Substitution 5 – O. Yokuslu substitutes for R. Tapia (Celta Vigo)
O. Mascarell Gets Yellow Card Elche
Substitution 5 – P. Milla substitutes for D. Benedetto (Elche)
H. Mallo Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
N. Araujo Gets Yellow Card Celta Vigo
Substitution 4 – A. Solari substitutes for J. Murillo (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 3 – T. Galhardo substitutes for B. Mendez (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 2 – D. Suarez substitutes for F. Beltran (Celta Vigo)
Substitution 1 – F. Cervi substitutes for Nolito (Celta Vigo)
A. Barragan Gets Yellow Card Elche
Substitution 4 – L. Boye substitutes for L. Perez (Elche)
Substitution 3 – P. Piatti substitutes for Josan (Elche)
Substitution 2 – Josema substitutes for D. Gonzalez (Elche)
Substitution 1 – D. Gonzalez substitutes for G. Verdu (Elche)
D. Benedetto had a Normal Goal Elche
Josan Gets Yellow Card Elche
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Livescore
Elche vs Celta Vigo Prediction : Match Facts
- Elche have played 7 matches are at position 16 with 6 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Elche.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Celta Vigo have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 7 points in the 2021 La Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Celta Vigo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Head To Head
|Friday February 12 2021|
|Friday November 6 2020|
|Monday March 2 2015|
|Friday September 26 2014|
|Saturday March 1 2014|
|Sunday September 29 2013|
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Players News and Squads
Kiko Casilla (G-1)
Antonio Barragán (D-19)
Gonzalo Verdú (D-5)
Enzo Roco (D-3)
Raúl Guti (M-8)
Omar Mascarell (M-21)
Johan Mojica (M-22)
Lucas Pérez (F-12)
Darío Benedetto (F-18)
Edgar Badia (G-13)
Diego Gonzalez (D-4)
Helibelton Palacios (D-14)
Pablo Piatti (F-20)
Javier Pastore (M-15)
Jose Morente (M-11)
Iván Marcone (M-23)
Gerard Gumbau (M-2)
Guido Carrillo (F-7)
Pere Milla (F-10)
Lucas Boyé (F-9)
Matías Dituro (G-1)
Hugo Mallo (D-2)
Néstor Araujo (D-4)
Jeison Murillo (D-24)
Javi Galán (D-17)
Renato Tapia (M-14)
Brais Méndez (M-23)
Fran Beltrán (M-8)
Santi Mina (F-22)
Iago Aspas (F-10)
Rubén Blanco (G-13)
Kevin Vazquez (D-20)
Carlos Dominguez (D-28)
Jose Fontán (D-19)
Joseph Aidoo (D-15)
Franco Cervi (M-11)
Okay Yokuşlu (M-5)
Denis Suárez (M-6)
Miguel Baeza (M-16)
Augusto Solari (M-21)
Thiago Galhardo (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.35||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||3.40||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.30||3.20||2.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||3.28||3.30||2.32||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.35||3.20||2.33||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.35||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||3.30||3.15||2.36||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.57||3.22||2.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||3.10||3.15||2.33||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.34||3.36||2.38||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||3.50||3.20||2.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.30||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.30||3.10||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||3.40||3.15||2.28||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||3.30||3.15||2.30||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||3.10||3.20||2.36||Bet Here|
Elche vs Celta Vigo : Predictions
Why Elche Will Win
- Elche has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Elche has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Celta Vigo Will Win
- Celta Vigo has an away team record of 1 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Celta Vigo has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Celta Vigo||Double chance : draw or Celta Vigo||Double chance : draw or Celta Vigo|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||49%||49%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.