Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Miguel Angel Ortiz Arias, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Elche vs Levante. Elche will host Levante at the Estadio Manuel MartÃnez Valero for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
Elche vs Levante : Live Score And Statistics
Elche Vs Levante. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Saturday September 18 2021
- L. Perez ( 33′ )
- J. L. Morales ( 55′ )
Match ends, Elche 1, Levante 1
Second Half ends, with score Elche 1, Levante 1
Substitution 5 – I. Marcone substitutes for O. Mascarell (Elche)
R. Vezo Gets Yellow Card Levante
Substitution 5 – Rober Pier substitutes for M. Malsa (Levante)
Substitution 4 – S. Mustafi substitutes for S. Postigo (Levante)
Substitution 4 – A. Barragan substitutes for E. Roco (Elche)
Substitution 3 – G. Carrillo substitutes for L. Perez (Elche)
Substitution 3 – R. Marti substitutes for J. L. Morales (Levante)
Substitution 2 – A. Cantero substitutes for D. Gomez (Levante)
Substitution 1 – N. Radoja substitutes for Pepelu (Levante)
Substitution 2 – P. Milla substitutes for Tete Morente (Elche)
Substitution 1 – J. Pastore substitutes for D. Benedetto (Elche)
G. Verdu Gets Yellow Card Elche
J. L. Morales had a Normal Goal Levante
P. Martinez Gets Yellow Card Levante
L. Perez had a Normal Goal Elche
E. Roco Gets Yellow Card Elche
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Elche vs Levante : Livescore
Elche vs Levante Prediction : Match Facts
- Elche have played 4 matches are at position 10 with 5 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- WDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Elche.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Levante have played 4 matches are at position 14 with 3 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Levante.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Elche vs Levante : Head To Head
|Saturday August 7 2021|
|Saturday April 24 2021|
|Saturday November 21 2020|
|Sunday March 5 2017|
|Saturday September 24 2016|
|Saturday May 23 2015|
|Sunday January 18 2015|
|Friday April 25 2014|
|Friday December 13 2013|
Elche vs Levante : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Elche vs Levante : Players News and Squads
Kiko Casilla (G-1)
Helibelton Palacios (D-14)
Enzo Roco (D-3)
Gonzalo Verdú (D-5)
Diego Gonzalez (D-4)
Johan Mojica (D-22)
Raúl Guti (M-8)
Omar Mascarell (M-21)
Jose Morente (M-11)
Lucas Pérez (F-12)
Darío Benedetto (F-18)
Axel Werner (G-25)
Edgar Badia (G-13)
Antonio Barragán (D-19)
Iván Marcone (M-23)
Javier Pastore (M-15)
Gerard Gumbau (M-2)
Pablo Piatti (F-20)
Guido Carrillo (F-7)
Pere Milla (F-10)
Dani Cárdenas (G-34)
Sergio Postigo (D-15)
Óscar Duarte (D-6)
Rúben Vezo (D-14)
Mickaël Malsa (M-12)
Pablo Martínez (M-25)
Carlos Clerc (M-19)
José Luis Morales (F-11)
Dani Gómez (F-21)
Aitor Fernández (G-1)
Shkodran Mustafi (D-13)
Róber Pier (D-4)
Enric Franquesa (D-3)
Nikola Vukčević (M-17)
Alex Blesa (M-7)
Nemanja Radoja (M-5)
Roger Martí (F-9)
Álejandro Cantero (M-29)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Elche vs Levante : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.45||3.10||3.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.55||3.10||3.10||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.48||3.20||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.55||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.98||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.53||3.24||3.15||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.88||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.17||3.17||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.49||3.17||3.02||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.45||3.15||3.10||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.56||3.05||2.91||Bet Here|
Elche vs Levante : Predictions
Why Elche Will Win
- Elche has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Elche has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 0.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Levante Will Win
- Levante has an away team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Levante has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Elche or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Elche or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Elche or draw and -3.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||64%||64%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.