Competition: Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
Kick Off: 17:30
Referee: Valentin Pizarro Gomez, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Elche vs Sevilla. Elche will host Sevilla at the Estadio Manuel MartÃnez Valero for the Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3 match fixture.
Elche vs Sevilla : Live Score And Statistics
Elche Vs Sevilla. Spain Primera Division Regular Season – Round 3
17:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
- E. Roco ( 11′ )
- Y. En Nesyri ( 40′ )
Match ends, Elche 1, Sevilla 1
Second Half ends, with score Elche 1, Sevilla 1
Substitution 5 – O. Idrissi substitutes for Y. En Nesyri (Sevilla)
Substitution 4 – T. Delaney substitutes for J. Jordan (Sevilla)
Substitution 4 – Josema substitutes for D. Benedetto (Elche)
Substitution 3 – G. Carrillo substitutes for E. Roco (Elche)
Substitution 3 – E. Lamela substitutes for O. Rodriguez (Sevilla)
Substitution 2 – Papu Gomez substitutes for I. Rakitic (Sevilla)
Substitution 1 – R. Mir substitutes for Suso (Sevilla)
Substitution 2 – H. Palacios substitutes for G. Verdu (Elche)
Fidel Gets Yellow Card Elche
G. Verdu Gets Yellow Card Elche
Y. En Nesyri had a Normal Goal Sevilla
Substitution 1 – P. Milla substitutes for L. Boye (Elche)
E. Roco had a Normal Goal Elche
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Elche vs Sevilla : Livescore
Elche vs Sevilla Prediction : Match Facts
- Elche have played 2 matches are at position 17 with 1 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Elche.
- So far in the season , they have scored 0 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Sevilla have played 2 matches are at position 1 with 6 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Getafe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Elche vs Sevilla : Head To Head
|Wednesday March 17 2021|
|Saturday March 6 2021|
|Sunday March 15 2015|
|Sunday October 19 2014|
|Sunday May 18 2014|
|Saturday January 11 2014|
Elche vs Sevilla : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Elche vs Sevilla : Players News and Squads
Kiko Casilla (G-1)
Enzo Roco (D-3)
Gonzalo Verdú (D-5)
Diego Gonzalez (D-4)
Johan Mojica (D-22)
Raúl Guti (M-8)
Iván Marcone (M-23)
Darío Benedetto (F-18)
Lucas Boyé (F-9)
Lluis Andreu (G-28)
Edgar Badia (G-13)
Helibelton Palacios (D-14)
Antonio Barragán (D-19)
John Nwankwo Donald (M-26)
Omar Mascarell (M-21)
Jose Morente (M-11)
Pablo Piatti (F-20)
Jonathan Carmona (F-33)
Guido Carrillo (F-7)
Pere Milla (F-10)
Jesús Navas (D-16)
Diego Carlos (D-20)
Karim Rekik (D-4)
Marcos Acuña (D-19)
Joan Jordán (M-8)
Ivan Rakitić (M-10)
Youssef En-Nesyri (F-15)
Óscar Rodríguez (F-14)
Javier Díaz (G-31)
Marko Dmitrović (G-1)
Ludwig Augustinsson (D-3)
Gonzalo Montiel (D-2)
José Ángel (D-30)
Erik Lamela (M-17)
Thomas Delaney (M-18)
Nemanja Gudelj (M-6)
Alejandro Gómez (M-24)
Oussama Idrissi (F-22)
Rafa Mir (F-12)
Iván Romero (F-36)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Elche vs Sevilla : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||5.50||3.40||1.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||5.00||3.50||1.80||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||5.00||3.55||1.74||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||5.50||3.30||1.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||5.00||3.60||1.73||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||5.35||3.45||1.78||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||5.50||3.45||1.78||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||5.00||3.50||1.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||5.50||3.40||1.76||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||5.53||3.49||1.79||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.90||3.35||1.76||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||5.45||3.52||1.82||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||5.50||3.40||1.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||5.25||3.40||1.78||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||5.30||3.30||1.75||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||5.10||3.50||1.76||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||5.40||3.35||1.75||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.80||3.45||1.78||Bet Here|
Elche vs Sevilla : Predictions
Why Elche Will Win
- Elche has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Elche has scored 0 out of their total 0 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sevilla Will Win
- Sevilla has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sevilla has scored 3 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 3.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Winner : Sevilla and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Sevilla and -3.5 goals||Combo Winner : Sevilla and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.