Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: P. van Boekel
Status: Match Finished 0 – 2
0 – 2
Emmen vs De Graafschap. Emmen will host De Graafschap at the De Oude Meerdijk for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Live Score And Statistics
Emmen Vs De Graafschap. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
De Graafschap 2
- G. Korte ( 57′ )
- D. Gravenberch ( 84′ )
Match ends, Emmen 0, De Graafschap 2
Second Half ends, with score Emmen 0, De Graafschap 2
D. Gravenberch had a Normal Goal De Graafschap
Substitution 4 – A. Toufiqui substitutes for J. Vlak (Emmen)
Substitution 3 – J. Hardeveld substitutes for J. Veldmate (Emmen)
Substitution 5 – J. Schuurman substitutes for R. Dekker (De Graafschap)
Substitution 4 – H. Acheffay substitutes for G. Korte (De Graafschap)
Substitution 3 – M. Kaandorp substitutes for D. Verbeek (De Graafschap)
Substitution 2 – L. Carty substitutes for J. Assehnoun (Emmen)
Substitution 2 – D. Gravenberch substitutes for J. Konings (De Graafschap)
L. Burnet Gets Yellow Card Emmen
G. Korte had a Normal Goal De Graafschap
Substitution 1 – J. Fortes substitutes for E. Lieftink (De Graafschap)
Substitution 1 – A. Luzayadio substitutes for M. Apau (Emmen)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Livescore
Emmen vs De Graafschap Prediction : Match Facts
- Emmen have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WLD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Emmen.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- De Graafschap have played 3 matches are at position 5 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against De Graafschap.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 23 2019|
|Friday August 31 2018|
|Friday February 16 2018|
|Friday September 29 2017|
|Friday February 10 2017|
|Friday September 16 2016|
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||ADO Den Haag||3||2||0||1||6||3||3||6||LWW|
|19||Almere City FC||3||0||1||2||3||5||-2||1||LDL|
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Players News and Squads
Michael Brouwer (G-1)
Mitch Apau (D-2)
Leonel Miguel (D-6)
Jeroen Veldmate (D-4)
Lorenzo Burnet (D-18)
Jari Vlak (M-20)
Lucas Bernadou (M-8)
Ben Scholte (M-19)
Peter van Ooijen (M-10)
Jasin Assehnoun (M-11)
Jeredy Hilterman (F-9)
Kyan van Dorp (G-16)
Indy Groothuizen (G-26)
Jeff Hardeveld (D-3)
Oussama El Azzouzi (M-34)
Arnaud Luzayadio (D-29)
Azzeddine Toufiqui (M-27)
Lars Dijk (M-14)
Willem-Hendrik Hoffrogge (M-5)
Teun Bijleveld (M-28)
Luciano Carty (F-21)
Hidde Jurjus (G-1)
Julian Lelieveld (D-2)
Jasper Van Heertum (D-3)
Ted Van de Pavert (D-4)
Roland Baas (D-5)
Rick Dekker (M-19)
Elmo Lieftink (M-6)
Danny Verbeek (M-10)
Jonathan Opoku (M-18)
Giovanni Korte (M-11)
Joey Konings (F-25)
Nick van den Dam (G-16)
Guus Vaags (G-32)
Jeffrey Fortes (D-21)
Milan Hilderink (D-17)
Philip Brittijn (M-23)
Jesse Schuurman (M-8)
Hicham Acheffay (F-7)
Camiel Neghli (M-14)
Devin Haen (F-22)
Ebbe Wenting (D-26)
Mees Kaandorp (F-24)
Danzell Gravenberch (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.85||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.45||3.10||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.37||3.50||2.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.61||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.80||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.42||3.25||2.64||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.62||3.25||2.96||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.49||2.99||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.05||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.80||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.20||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.50||3.20||2.81||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.43||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
Emmen vs De Graafschap : Predictions
Why Emmen Will Win
- Emmen has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Emmen has scored 0 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why De Graafschap Will Win
- De Graafschap has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- De Graafschap has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or De Graafschap||Double chance : draw or De Graafschap||Double chance : draw or De Graafschap|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.