Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Piero Giacomelli, Italy
Status: Second Half 3 – 1
3 – 1
Empoli vs Bologna. Empoli will host Bologna at the Stadio Carlo Castellani for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Empoli vs Bologna : Live Score And Statistics
Empoli Vs Bologna. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 6
13:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
- K. Bonifazi ( 1′ )
- A. Pinamonti ( 32′ )
- N. Bajrami ( 53′ )
- M. Barrow ( 11′ )
- M. Arnautovic ( 20′ )
Substitution 4 – R. Orsolini substitutes for K. Bonifazi (Bologna)
A. Pinamonti Gets Yellow Card Empoli
Substitution 1 – F. Bandinelli substitutes for F. Di Francesco (Empoli)
N. Bajrami had a Penalty Empoli
Substitution 3 – M. Svanberg substitutes for E. Vignato (Bologna)
Substitution 2 – N. Sansone substitutes for A. Skov Olsen (Bologna)
Substitution 1 – A. Theate substitutes for A. Hickey (Bologna)
L. Henderson Gets Yellow Card Empoli
A. Pinamonti had a Normal Goal Empoli
E. Vignato Gets Yellow Card Bologna
M. Arnautovic had a Missed Penalty Bologna
M. Barrow had a Normal Goal Bologna
K. Bonifazi had a Own Goal Empoli
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Empoli vs Bologna : Livescore
Empoli vs Bologna Prediction : Match Facts
- Empoli have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 6 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Empoli.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Bologna have played 5 matches are at position 7 with 8 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DLWDW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Bologna.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Empoli vs Bologna : Head To Head
|Saturday April 27 2019|
|Sunday December 9 2018|
|Sunday May 7 2017|
|Sunday December 11 2016|
|Sunday May 1 2016|
|Saturday December 19 2015|
Empoli vs Bologna : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Empoli vs Bologna : Players News and Squads
Guglielmo Vicario (G-13)
Petar Stojanović (D-30)
Simone Romagnoli (D-6)
Mattia Viti (D-42)
Riccardo Marchizza (D-3)
Liam Henderson (M-8)
Samuele Ricci (M-28)
Szymon Żurkowski (M-27)
Nedim Bajrami (M-10)
Federico Di Francesco (F-11)
Andrea Pinamonti (F-99)
Samir Ujkani (G-1)
Jacopo Furlan (G-22)
Fabiano Parisi (D-65)
Sebastiano Luperto (D-33)
Nicolas Haas (M-32)
Filippo Bandinelli (M-25)
Leo Štulac (M-5)
Kristjan Asllani (M-23)
Leonardo Mancuso (F-7)
Patrick Cutrone (F-9)
Andrea La Mantia (F-19)
Łukasz Skorupski (G-28)
Lorenzo De Silvestri (D-29)
Gary Medel (D-17)
Kevin Bonifazi (D-4)
Aaron Hickey (D-3)
Nicolás Domínguez (M-8)
Emanuel Vignato (M-55)
Andreas Skov Olsen (M-11)
Roberto Soriano (M-21)
Musa Barrow (M-99)
Marko Arnautović (F-9)
Francesco Bardi (G-22)
Adama Soumaoro (D-5)
Luis Binks (D-2)
Ibrahima Mbaye (D-15)
Arthur Theate (D-6)
Mitchell Dijks (D-35)
Mattias Svanberg (M-32)
Riccardo Orsolini (F-7)
Nicola Sansone (F-10)
Federico Santander (F-19)
Gianmarco Cangiano (F-74)
Sydney van Hooijdonk (F-20)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Empoli vs Bologna : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.75||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.65||3.55||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.60||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.58||3.72||2.71||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.62||3.70||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.65||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.52||3.85||2.52||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.47||3.72||2.65||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.69||3.25||2.57||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.61||3.74||2.74||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.70||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.50||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||3.65||2.63||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.62||3.70||2.45||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.58||3.40||2.50||Bet Here|
Empoli vs Bologna : Predictions
Why Empoli Will Win
- Empoli has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Empoli has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Bologna Will Win
- Bologna has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Bologna has scored 6 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Empoli or draw||Double chance : Empoli or draw||Double chance : Empoli or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||58%||58%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.