Competition: Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 10:30
Referee: Maurizio Mariani, Italy
Status: Match Finished 0 – 3
0 – 3
Empoli vs Sampdoria. Empoli will host Sampdoria at the Stadio Carlo Castellani for the Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Live Score And Statistics
Empoli Vs Sampdoria. Italy Serie A Regular Season – Round 4
10:30 , Sunday September 19 2021
- F. Caputo ( 31′ )
- F. Caputo ( 52′ )
- A. Candreva ( 70′ )
Match ends, Empoli 0, Sampdoria 3
Second Half ends, with score Empoli 0, Sampdoria 3
S. Luperto Gets Yellow Card Empoli
E. Torregrossa Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
Substitution 5 – J. Chabot substitutes for O. Colley (Sampdoria)
Substitution 4 – E. Torregrossa substitutes for F. Caputo (Sampdoria)
Substitution 5 – A. La Mantia substitutes for N. Bajrami (Empoli)
K. Askildsen Gets Yellow Card Sampdoria
A. Candreva had a Normal Goal Sampdoria
Substitution 3 – A. Ekdal substitutes for A. Silva (Sampdoria)
Substitution 2 – F. Depaoli substitutes for M. Damsgaard (Sampdoria)
Substitution 4 – F. Di Francesco substitutes for P. Cutrone (Empoli)
Substitution 3 – A. Pinamonti substitutes for L. Mancuso (Empoli)
Substitution 1 – K. Askildsen substitutes for M. Thorsby (Sampdoria)
S. Zurkowski Gets Yellow Card Empoli
Substitution 2 – F. Bandinelli substitutes for L. Henderson (Empoli)
Substitution 1 – S. Zurkowski substitutes for N. Haas (Empoli)
F. Caputo had a Normal Goal Sampdoria
F. Caputo had a Normal Goal Sampdoria
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Livescore
Empoli vs Sampdoria Prediction : Match Facts
- Empoli have played 3 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- LWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Venezia.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
- Sampdoria have played 3 matches are at position 15 with 2 points in the 2021 Serie A.
- They have won 0 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Sampdoria.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Head To Head
|Sunday May 12 2019|
|Saturday December 22 2018|
|Sunday January 15 2017|
|Sunday August 21 2016|
|Saturday March 12 2016|
|Thursday October 29 2015|
|Sunday May 24 2015|
|Sunday January 11 2015|
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Players News and Squads
Guglielmo Vicario (G-13)
Petar Stojanović (D-30)
Ardian Ismajli (D-34)
Sebastiano Luperto (D-33)
Riccardo Marchizza (D-3)
Nicolas Haas (M-32)
Samuele Ricci (M-28)
Liam Henderson (M-8)
Nedim Bajrami (M-10)
Leonardo Mancuso (F-7)
Patrick Cutrone (F-9)
Samir Ujkani (G-1)
Jacopo Furlan (G-22)
Simone Romagnoli (D-6)
Fabiano Parisi (D-65)
Mattia Viti (D-42)
Szymon Żurkowski (M-27)
Filippo Bandinelli (M-25)
Kristjan Asllani (M-23)
Leo Štulac (M-5)
Andrea La Mantia (F-19)
Federico Di Francesco (F-11)
Andrea Pinamonti (F-99)
Emil Audero (G-1)
Bartosz Bereszyński (D-24)
Maya Yoshida (D-22)
Omar Colley (D-15)
Tommaso Augello (D-3)
Antonio Candreva (M-87)
Morten Thorsby (M-2)
Adrien Silva (M-5)
Mikkel Damsgaard (M-38)
Francesco Caputo (F-10)
Fabio Quagliarella (F-27)
Wladimiro Falcone (G-33)
Nicola Ravaglia (G-30)
Fabio Depaoli (D-12)
Nicola Murru (D-29)
Radu Drăguşin (D-19)
Julian Chabot (D-4)
Alex Ferrari (D-25)
Kristoffer Askildsen (M-16)
Albin Ekdal (M-6)
Simone Trimboli (M-70)
Ernesto Torregrossa (F-9)
Riccardo Ciervo (M-11)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.75||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.60||3.60||2.65||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.55||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.69||3.62||2.65||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.55||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.45||3.65||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.58||3.65||2.61||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.64||3.74||2.66||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.58||3.35||2.60||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.72||3.64||2.68||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.60||3.40||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.50||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||3.60||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.58||3.60||2.60||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.55||2.65||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.59||3.50||2.59||Bet Here|
Empoli vs Sampdoria : Predictions
Why Empoli Will Win
- Empoli has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Empoli has scored 2 out of their total 3 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sampdoria Will Win
- Sampdoria has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sampdoria has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Empoli or draw||Double chance : Empoli or draw||Double chance : Empoli or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||0%||0%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.