Competition: Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31
Kick Off: 19:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: First Half 0 – 0
0 – 0
Enppi vs Ismaily SC. Enppi will host Ismaily SC at the Petrosport Stadium for the Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31 match fixture.
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Live Score And Statistics
Enppi Vs Ismaily SC. Egypt Premier League Regular Season – Round 31
19:00 , Tuesday August 17 2021
Ismaily SC 0
M. Shakshak Gets Yellow Card Enppi
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Livescore
Enppi vs Ismaily SC Prediction : Match Facts
- Enppi have played 30 matches are at position 7 with 39 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 9 times drawn 12 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Ismaily SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 31 goals (GF) conceded 32 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Ismaily SC have played 30 matches are at position 13 with 34 points in the 2020 Premier League.
- They have won 9 times drawn 10 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Enppi.
- So far in the season , they have scored 38 goals (GF) conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Monday September 21 2020|
|Wednesday January 1 2020|
|Friday March 29 2019|
|Thursday September 13 2018|
|Sunday February 18 2018|
|Thursday November 2 2017|
|Sunday April 23 2017|
|Friday November 4 2016|
|Monday May 9 2016|
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||El Gouna FC||31||8||13||10||32||35||-3||37||LLDDW|
|11||Misr EL Makasa||30||10||7||13||31||41||-10||37||LLLDL|
|14||Ghazl El Mehalla||30||7||13||10||25||35||-10||34||DDLDL|
|15||National Bank of Egypt||30||5||14||11||32||39||-7||29||DDDDW|
|18||El Entag EL Harby||30||4||11||15||31||56||-25||23||WDLDD|
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Players News and Squads
Abdel Aziz El Balouti (G-1)
Ali Fawzi (D-2)
Zied Boughattas (D-5)
Ibrahim El Kadi (D-19)
Mostafa Dowidar (D-44)
Mostafa Shakshak (M-46)
Ahmed El Agouz (M-22)
Dinopeter Jude Airaodion (F-29)
Mohamed Morsi (M-11)
Mostafa Shalaby (M-20)
John Okoye Ebuka (F-24)
Amr Hossam (G-16)
Ibrahim Yehia (D-4)
Karim Fouad (D-32)
Mohab Yasser (M-23)
Abdel Rahman Emad (M-31)
Abdel Rahman Amer (M-7)
Salah Rico (M-6)
Karim Tarek (F-10)
Ibrahim Galal (F-18)
Mohamed Sobhy (G-1)
Mostafa El Zenary (D-40)
Baher El Mohamady (D-2)
Marouane Sahraoui (D-5)
Mohamed Bayoumi (F-33)
Emad Hamdi (M-4)
Mohamed Adel (M-20)
Mohamed El Shamy (F-11)
Mohamed Al Darf (M-25)
Fakhreddine Ben Youssef (M-28)
Ahmed Madbouli (F-21)
Mohamed Magdi Abdel Fattah (G-16)
Mohamed Sadek (D-14)
Mostafa Fares (M-27)
Mohamed Nasr (M-36)
Ahmed Mostafa (M-7)
Mohamed Abdel Samiae (M-43)
Ary Papel (F-30)
Shokry Naguib (F-10)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||3.10||2.65||2.65||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.95||2.65||2.60||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.10||2.70||2.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.92||3.02||2.53||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.90||2.70||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||3.10||2.65||2.65||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.82||2.86||2.41||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.20||2.72||2.75||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.78||2.90||2.41||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||3.05||2.65||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.90||2.80||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||2.45||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.95||2.84||2.57||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.85||2.65||2.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.69||2.94||2.45||Bet Here|
Enppi vs Ismaily SC : Predictions
Why Enppi Will Win
- Enppi has a home team record of 4 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Enppi has scored 16 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.1. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Ismaily SC Will Win
- Ismaily SC has an away team record of 5 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Ismaily SC has scored 20 out of their total 38 goals at away with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||No predictions available||No predictions available||No predictions available|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.