Competition: France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Thomas Leonard, France
Status: Second Half 1 – 0
1 – 0
Estac Troyes vs Angers. Estac Troyes will host Angers at the Stade de l’Aube for the France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Live Score And Statistics
Estac Troyes Vs Angers. France Ligue 1 Regular Season – Round 8
13:00 , Sunday September 26 2021
Estac Troyes 1
- M. Balde ( 22′ )
Substitution 1 – R. Ripart substitutes for M. Balde (Estac Troyes)
M. Balde had a Normal Goal Estac Troyes
G. Rodrigues Gets Yellow Card Estac Troyes
X. Chavalerin Gets Yellow Card Estac Troyes
M. Cho Gets Yellow Card Angers
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Livescore
Estac Troyes vs Angers Prediction : Match Facts
- Estac Troyes have played 7 matches are at position 17 with 5 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDWLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Estac Troyes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Angers have played 7 matches are at position 3 with 12 points in the 2021 Ligue 1.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DLDWD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Angers.
- So far in the season , they have scored 10 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Head To Head
|Saturday July 24 2021|
|Wednesday January 17 2018|
|Saturday November 25 2017|
|Saturday April 2 2016|
|Saturday September 19 2015|
|Tuesday April 28 2015|
|Saturday November 29 2014|
|Friday February 28 2014|
|Tuesday September 24 2013|
|Wednesday January 18 2012|
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||Paris Saint Germain||7||7||0||0||20||7||13||21||WWWWW|
|18||Stade Brestois 29||7||0||4||3||8||14||-6||4||LDDLL|
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Players News and Squads
Gauthier Gallon (G-30)
Giulian Biancone (D-4)
Jimmy Giraudon (D-8)
Yoann Salmier (D-17)
Issa Kabore (M-29)
Rominigue Kouame (M-6)
Xavier Chavalerin (M-24)
Youssouf Koné (M-3)
Mama Baldé (F-25)
Gerson Rodrigues (F-11)
Yoann Touzghar (F-7)
Jessy Moulin (G-40)
Oualid El Hajjam (D-19)
Tanguy Zoukrou (D-35)
Brandon Domingues (M-27)
Derek Mazou-Sacko (M-33)
Renaud Ripart (F-20)
Dylan Chambost (M-14)
Nassim Chadli (M-28)
Levi Lumeka (F-12)
Paul Bernardoni (G-1)
Vincent Manceau (D-29)
Ismaël Traoré (D-8)
Romain Thomas (D-24)
Jimmy Cabot (M-11)
Batista Mendy (M-2)
Thomas Mangani (M-5)
Pierrick Capelle (M-15)
Azzeddine Ounahi (F-18)
Mohamed-Ali Cho (F-21)
Angelo Fulgini (F-10)
Danijel Petković (G-30)
Souleyman Doumbia (D-3)
Enzo Ebosse (D-6)
Mathias Pereira Lage (M-27)
Sofiane Boufal (M-7)
Farid El Melali (M-28)
Waniss Taibi (M-26)
Stéphane Bahoken (F-19)
Bilal Brahimi (F-14)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.60||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.63||3.30||2.63||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.73||3.34||2.68||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.55||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.65||3.25||2.73||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.76||3.30||2.61||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.67||2.96||2.72||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.79||3.40||2.74||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.63||3.25||2.75||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.60||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.74||3.27||2.65||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.55||3.35||2.70||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.65||2.94||2.76||Bet Here|
Estac Troyes vs Angers : Predictions
Why Estac Troyes Will Win
- Estac Troyes has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Estac Troyes has scored 3 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Angers Will Win
- Angers has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Angers has scored 6 out of their total 10 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Angers||Double chance : draw or Angers||Double chance : draw or Angers|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||20%||20%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.