Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 20:15
Referee: Antonio Nobre, Portugal
Status: Second Half 2 – 1
2 – 1
Estoril vs Maritimo. Estoril will host Maritimo at the EstÃ¡dio AntÃ³nio Coimbra da Mota for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Estoril vs Maritimo : Live Score And Statistics
Estoril Vs Maritimo. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
20:15 , Friday August 27 2021
- M. Crespo ( 28′ )
- Chiquinho ( 59′ )
- W. Claudio ( 45′ )
Second Half ends, with score Estoril 2, Maritimo 1
Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
M. Crespo Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Fabio China Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
D. Leite Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Substitution 5 – E. Costa substitutes for V. Costa (Maritimo)
Substitution 4 – J. Gamboa substitutes for F. Geraldes (Estoril)
Substitution 4 – R. Macedo substitutes for W. Claudio (Maritimo)
Substitution 3 – A. Franco substitutes for A. Clovis (Estoril)
Substitution 3 – Fabio China substitutes for I. Rossi (Maritimo)
Substitution 2 – P. Pelagio substitutes for L. Andrade (Maritimo)
N. Ferraresi Gets Yellow Card Estoril
Substitution 1 – M. Costa substitutes for J. Saenz (Maritimo)
Substitution 2 – L. Ruiz substitutes for B. Lourenco (Estoril)
Substitution 1 – C. Soria substitutes for David Bruno (Estoril)
Chiquinho had a Normal Goal Estoril
J. Zainadine Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
W. Claudio had a Normal Goal Maritimo
L. Andrade Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
M. Crespo had a Normal Goal Estoril
A. Vidigal Gets Yellow Card Maritimo
David Bruno Gets Yellow Card Estoril
B. Lourenco Gets Yellow Card Estoril
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Estoril vs Maritimo : Livescore
Estoril vs Maritimo Prediction : Match Facts
- Estoril have played 3 matches are at position 3 with 7 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- WDW
- In their last game, they had a 3 – 1 result against Estoril.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Maritimo have played 3 matches are at position 10 with 4 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Maritimo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 3 goals (GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Estoril vs Maritimo : Head To Head
|Wednesday January 27 2021|
|Saturday April 7 2018|
|Sunday November 26 2017|
|Sunday May 14 2017|
|Saturday January 7 2017|
|Sunday May 1 2016|
|Saturday January 2 2016|
|Saturday April 25 2015|
|Sunday December 14 2014|
|Saturday March 15 2014|
Estoril vs Maritimo : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Estoril vs Maritimo : Players News and Squads
Daniel Figueira (G-99)
David Bruno (D-22)
Nahuel Ferraresi (D-28)
Lucas Áfrico (D-4)
Francisco Geraldes (M-6)
Rosier Loreintz (M-32)
Miguel Crespo (M-13)
André Clóvis (F-9)
Bruno Lourenco (F-20)
Thiago da Silva (G-12)
Bernardo Vital (D-3)
Carles Soria (D-2)
André Franco (F-10)
Ryotaro Meshino (M-26)
João Gamboa (M-21)
Leonardo Ruiz (F-18)
Gilson Tavares (F-90)
Paulo Victor (G-48)
Jorge Sáenz (D-21)
Zainadine Júnior (D-5)
Cláudio Winck (M-2)
Diogo Mendes (M-16)
Ivan Rossi (M-15)
Vitor Costa (M-94)
Bruno Xadas (F-17)
Ali Alipour (F-9)
André Vidigal (F-7)
Miguel Silva (G-1)
Fabio China (D-45)
Matheus Costa (D-4)
Pedro Pelágio (M-60)
Rodrigo Andrade (M-88)
Clesio Bauque (F-24)
Rúben Macedo (F-23)
Edgar Costa (F-12)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Estoril vs Maritimo : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.00||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.00||3.20||4.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.05||3.05||3.95||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.10||4.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.05||3.20||4.00||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.10||3.10||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.05||2.98||3.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.07||3.21||4.26||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.08||3.10||3.90||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.07||3.20||3.98||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.00||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.05||3.00||4.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.95||3.10||4.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.04||3.10||4.20||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.00||3.10||4.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.07||2.98||3.85||Bet Here|
Estoril vs Maritimo : Predictions
Why Estoril Will Win
- Estoril has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Estoril has scored 0 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 0.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Maritimo Will Win
- Maritimo has an away team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Maritimo has scored 1 out of their total 3 goals at away with average of 0.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Estoril or draw||Double chance : Estoril or draw||Double chance : Estoril or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.