Competition: Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 18:30
Referee: Helder Filipe Claudio Carvalho, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 4 – 0
4 – 0
Estrela vs Academico Viseu. Estrela will host Academico Viseu at the EstÃ¡dio JosÃ© Gomes for the Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Live Score And Statistics
Estrela Vs Academico Viseu. Portugal Liga de Honra Regular Season – Round 8
18:30 , Sunday October 10 2021
- D. Costa Pinto ( 3′ )
- D. Costa Pinto ( 7′ )
- Paulinho ( 9′ )
- D. Costa Pinto ( 12′ )
Academico Viseu 0
Match ends, Estrela 4, Academico Viseu 0
Second Half ends, with score Estrela 4, Academico Viseu 0
F. Ferreira Gets Yellow Card Academico Viseu
P. Ayongo Gets Yellow Card Academico Viseu
Substitution 5 – G. dos Santos Rodrigues substitutes for D. Salomao (Estrela)
Substitution 4 – Reko Silva substitutes for D. Costa Pinto (Estrela)
Substitution 5 – A. Carvalhas substitutes for C. Renteria (Academico Viseu)
Substitution 3 – T. M. Melo substitutes for S. E. Fernandes da Conceicao (Estrela)
Substitution 2 – L. Edrisa substitutes for Paulinho (Estrela)
Substitution 4 – A. Claro substitutes for Joao Vasco (Academico Viseu)
Substitution 1 – L. Tipote substitutes for M. de Souza Silva (Estrela)
Substitution 3 – Ericson substitutes for Pana (Academico Viseu)
Substitution 2 – F. Ferreira substitutes for D. Nussbaumer (Academico Viseu)
Substitution 1 – F. Quizera substitutes for Luisinho (Academico Viseu)
M. de Souza Silva Gets Yellow Card Estrela
D. Costa Pinto had a Normal Goal Estrela
Paulinho had a Normal Goal Estrela
D. Costa Pinto had a Normal Goal Estrela
D. Costa Pinto had a Normal Goal Estrela
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Livescore
Estrela vs Academico Viseu Prediction : Match Facts
- Estrela have played 7 matches are at position 13 with 8 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WLDLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 1 result against Leixoes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 9 goals (GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Academico Viseu have played 7 matches are at position 8 with 10 points in the 2021 Liga de Honra.
- They have won 3 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- WWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Academico Viseu.
- So far in the season , they have scored 11 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Head To Head
Data is not Avaliable Now
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|10||FC Porto B||7||2||3||2||11||12||-1||9||DLWWD|
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Players News and Squads
Nuno Hidalgo (G-1)
Sérgio Conceição (D-35)
André Duarte (D-5)
Anthony Correia (D-18)
Afonso Figueiredo (D-25)
Mamadou Traoré (D-2)
Diogo Salomão (M-20)
Diogo Pinto (M-11)
Chapi Romano (M-32)
Madson de Souza Silva (M-31)
Matheus Dantas (D-55)
Tiago Melo (D-13)
Miguel Rosa (M-70)
Reko Silva (M-8)
Edrisa Lubega (F-29)
Leandro Tipote (F-77)
Bruno Goncalves Fernandes (-21)
Domen Gril (G-75)
Tiago Mesquita (D-28)
Pedro Monteiro (D-33)
Nuno Tomas (D-24)
Carlos Renteria (M-17)
Vítor Bruno (D-6)
Paul Ayongo (M-90)
Daniel Nussbaumer (F-26)
João Vasco (F-21)
Ricardo Janota (G-1)
Igor Milioransa (D-66)
Ericson Duarte (M-23)
Fernando Ferreira (M-14)
Famana Quizera (M-8)
Lucio Fernandes Sena dos Santos (M-96)
André Carvalhas (F-10)
André Claro (F-15)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Estrela vs Academico Viseu : Predictions
Why Estrela Will Win
- Estrela has a home team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Estrela has scored 6 out of their total 9 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Academico Viseu Will Win
- Academico Viseu has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Academico Viseu has scored 6 out of their total 11 goals as visitors with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Combo Double chance : draw or Academico Viseu and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Academico Viseu and +1.5 goals||Combo Double chance : draw or Academico Viseu and +1.5 goals|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||40%||40%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.