Competition: Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
Kick Off: 21:00
Referee: Leandro Rey Hilfer, Argentina
Status: Second Half 1 – 1
1 – 1
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS. Estudiantes L.P. will host Argentinos JRS at the Estadio Jorge Luis Hirschi for the Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10 match fixture.
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Live Score And Statistics
Estudiantes L.P. Vs Argentinos JRS. Argentina Primera Division 2nd Phase – Round 10
21:00 , Monday September 6 2021
Estudiantes L.P. 1
- M. Pellegrini ( 84′ )
Argentinos JRS 1
- G. Florentin ( 70′ )
Second Half ends, with score Estudiantes L.P. 1, Argentinos JRS 1
K. Mac Allister Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
Substitution 4 – G. Carabajal substitutes for G. Florentin (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 3 – G. Hauche substitutes for E. Gomez (Argentinos JRS)
M. Pellegrini had a Penalty Estudiantes L.P.
Substitution 2 – L. N. Ovando substitutes for N. Reniero (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 1 – M. Romero substitutes for J. Gomez (Argentinos JRS)
Substitution 3 – G. Del Prete substitutes for M. Castro (Estudiantes L.P.)
Substitution 2 – F. Zapiola substitutes for N. Pasquini (Estudiantes L.P.)
G. Florentin had a Penalty Argentinos JRS
Substitution 1 – M. Pellegrini substitutes for J. Ayovi (Estudiantes L.P.)
E. Gomez Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
F. Moyano Gets Yellow Card Argentinos JRS
F. Zuqui Gets Yellow Card Estudiantes L.P.
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Livescore
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS Prediction : Match Facts
- Estudiantes L.P. have played 9 matches are at position 6 with 16 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Estudiantes L.P..
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
- Argentinos JRS have played 9 matches are at position 11 with 12 points in the 2021 Primera Division.
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LLWWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Union Santa Fe.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
|Estudiantes L.P.||Argentinos JRS|
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Monday December 7 2020|
|Sunday November 15 2020|
|Sunday May 10 2020|
|Tuesday December 10 2019|
|Monday February 18 2019|
|Sunday November 5 2017|
|Sunday March 15 2015|
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|8||Colon Santa Fe||9||4||2||3||8||13||-5||14||LDLWW|
|10||Defensa Y Justicia||9||3||3||3||11||9||2||12||DWDWL|
|12||Union Santa Fe||9||3||3||3||10||10||0||12||WWLDW|
|15||Newells Old Boys||9||3||2||4||10||12||-2||11||LLDLW|
|25||Central Cordoba de Santiago||9||1||4||4||9||13||-4||7||LDDLL|
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Players News and Squads
Mariano Andújar (G-21)
Leonardo Godoy (D-29)
Agustín Rogel (D-3)
Fabián Noguera (D-18)
Nicolás Pasquini (D-15)
Manuel Castro (M-17)
Jorge Rodríguez (M-30)
Fernando Zuqui (M-8)
Juan Sánchez Miño (M-14)
Jaime Ayoví (F-19)
Francisco Apaolaza (F-16)
Emiliano González (G-12)
Matías Aguirregaray (D-13)
Bruno Valdez (D-32)
Mauricio Guzmán (D-4)
Fernando Tobio (D-2)
Nicolas Palavecino (M-27)
Deian Verón (M-11)
Matías Pellegrini (F-7)
David Ayala (M-5)
Bautista Kociubinski (M-25)
Franco Zapiola (F-28)
Gustavo del Prete (F-10)
Lucas Cháves (G-12)
Kevin Mac Allister (D-4)
Miguel Torren (D-2)
Carlos Quintana (D-16)
Javier Cabrera (M-7)
Jonatan Gómez (M-11)
Franco Moyano (M-17)
Lucas Villalba (M-6)
Elías Gómez (M-24)
César Florentín (F-10)
Nicolás Reniero (F-32)
Federico Lanzillota (G-20)
Marco Di Cesare (D-29)
Luciano Gómez (M-19)
Gabriel Carabajal (M-8)
Diego Sosa (M-18)
Fausto Vera (M-5)
Matías Romero (M-26)
Enzo Kalinski (M-22)
Mateo Coronel (F-25)
Gabriel Hauche (F-27)
Lautaro Ovando (F-41)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.05||3.25||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.38||3.00||3.25||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.30||3.15||3.36||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||3.10||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.26||3.05||3.20||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.31||3.20||3.42||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.35||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.32||3.15||3.36||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.25||3.00||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.00||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.28||3.08||3.27||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.31||3.05||3.15||Bet Here|
Estudiantes L.P. vs Argentinos JRS : Predictions
Why Estudiantes L.P. Will Win
- Estudiantes L.P. has a home team record of 6 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Estudiantes L.P. has scored 12 out of their total 31 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Argentinos JRS Will Win
- Argentinos JRS has an away team record of 5 wins and 3 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Argentinos JRS has scored 13 out of their total 21 goals at away with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Estudiantes L.P.||Draw||Argentinos JRS|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : Estudiantes L.P. or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Estudiantes L.P. or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : Estudiantes L.P. or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.