Competition: England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 13:00
Referee: Stuart Attwell, England
Status: Match Finished 0 – 1
0 – 1
Everton vs West Ham. Everton will host West Ham at the Goodison Park for the England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Everton vs West Ham : Live Score And Statistics
Everton Vs West Ham. England Premier League Regular Season – Round 8
13:00 , Sunday October 17 2021
West Ham 1
- A. Ogbonna ( 74′ )
Match ends, Everton 0, West Ham 1
Second Half ends, with score Everton 0, West Ham 1
Substitution 3 – A. Yarmolenko substitutes for J. Bowen (West Ham)
Substitution 2 – M. Lanzini substitutes for S. Benrahma (West Ham)
Substitution 1 – C. Dawson substitutes for T. Soucek (West Ham)
Substitution 1 – A. Gordon substitutes for A. Iwobi (Everton)
A. Ogbonna had a Normal Goal West Ham
P. Fornals Gets Yellow Card West Ham
M. Antonio Gets Yellow Card West Ham
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Everton vs West Ham : Livescore
Everton vs West Ham Prediction : Match Facts
- Everton have played 7 matches are at position 5 with 14 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Everton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
- West Ham have played 7 matches are at position 9 with 11 points in the 2021 Premier League.
- They have won 3 times drawn 2 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LWLDD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against West Ham.
- So far in the season , they have scored 14 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
Everton vs West Ham : Head To Head
|Sunday May 9 2021|
|Friday January 1 2021|
|Wednesday September 30 2020|
|Saturday January 18 2020|
|Saturday October 19 2019|
|Saturday March 30 2019|
|Sunday September 16 2018|
|Sunday May 13 2018|
|Wednesday November 29 2017|
|Saturday April 22 2017|
Everton vs West Ham : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Everton vs West Ham : Players News and Squads
Jordan Pickford (G-1)
Séamus Coleman (D-23)
Ben Godfrey (D-22)
Michael Keane (D-5)
Lucas Digne (D-12)
Andros Townsend (M-14)
Abdoulaye Doucouré (M-16)
Alex Iwobi (M-17)
Demarai Gray (F-11)
Salomón Rondón (F-33)
Asmir Begović (G-15)
Harry Tyrer (G-53)
Mason Holgate (D-4)
Jonjoe Kenny (D-2)
Yerry Mina (D-13)
Tom Davies (M-26)
Anthony Gordon (F-24)
Jean-Philippe Gbamin (M-25)
Lewis Dobbin (F-61)
Łukasz Fabiański (G-1)
Ben Johnson (D-31)
Kurt Zouma (D-4)
Angelo Ogbonna (D-21)
Aaron Cresswell (D-3)
Tomáš Souček (M-28)
Declan Rice (M-41)
Jarrod Bowen (M-20)
Saïd Benrahma (M-22)
Pablo Fornals (M-8)
Michail Antonio (F-9)
Alphonse Aréola (G-13)
Jamal Baptiste (D-75)
Craig Dawson (D-15)
Issa Diop (D-23)
Harrison Ashby (D-50)
Manuel Lanzini (M-10)
Arthur Masuaku (D-26)
Nikola Vlašić (M-11)
Andriy Yarmolenko (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Everton vs West Ham : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.90||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.50||3.30||2.88||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.38||3.40||2.80||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.50||3.54||2.92||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.55||3.40||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.56||3.39||2.98||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.41||3.35||2.81||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.45||3.25||2.80||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.52||3.56||2.95||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.45||3.50||2.75||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.50||3.40||2.95||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||3.25||2.90||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.45||3.40||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.50||3.38||2.91||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.50||3.35||2.95||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.42||3.35||2.87||Bet Here|
Everton vs West Ham : Predictions
Why Everton Will Win
- Everton has a home team record of 3 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Everton has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 2.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.1 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why West Ham Will Win
- West Ham has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- West Ham has scored 8 out of their total 14 goals as visitors with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Everton or draw||Double chance : Everton or draw||Double chance : Everton or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||59%||59%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.