Competition: England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 14:00
Referee: N. Hair
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
Exeter City vs Forest Green. Exeter City will host Forest Green at the St James Park for the England League Two Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Live Score And Statistics
Exeter City Vs Forest Green. England League Two Regular Season – Round 6
14:00 , Saturday September 4 2021
Exeter City 0
Forest Green 0
Match ends, Exeter City 0, Forest Green 0
Second Half ends, with score Exeter City 0, Forest Green 0
Substitution 2 – J. Young substitutes for J. Matt (Forest Green)
Substitution 1 – J. March substitutes for M. Stevens (Forest Green)
Substitution 2 – O. Edwards substitutes for P. Amond (Exeter City)
Substitution 1 – N. Atangana substitutes for T. Dieng (Exeter City)
G. Ray Gets Yellow Card Exeter City
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Livescore
Exeter City vs Forest Green Prediction : Match Facts
- Exeter City have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 6 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- DWDLD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Exeter City.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Forest Green have played 5 matches are at position 1 with 12 points in the 2021 League Two.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWWWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 2 result against Forest Green.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|Exeter City||Forest Green|
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 20 2021|
|Saturday December 26 2020|
|Tuesday September 8 2020|
|Wednesday January 1 2020|
|Saturday October 12 2019|
|Saturday May 4 2019|
|Saturday October 27 2018|
|Wednesday January 31 2018|
|Tuesday December 12 2017|
|Saturday December 2 2017|
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Players News and Squads
Cameron Dawson (G-1)
Pierce Sweeney (D-26)
George Ray (D-5)
Alex Hartridge (D-34)
Josh Key (M-12)
Timothée Dieng (M-14)
Kyle Taylor (M-17)
Jake Caprice (M-2)
Matt Jay (F-7)
Sam Nombe (F-10)
Pádraig Amond (F-11)
Harry Lee (G-22)
Jonathan Grounds (D-27)
Callum Rowe (D-21)
Jordan Dyer (D-25)
Nigel Atangana (M-4)
Owura Edwards (F-30)
Ben Seymour (F-9)
Luke McGee (G-1)
Dan Sweeney (D-4)
Jordan Moore-Taylor (D-15)
Baily Cargill (D-6)
Kane Wilson (M-2)
Ben Stevenson (M-7)
Regan Hendry (M-21)
Nicky Cadden (M-11)
Jack Aitchison (F-10)
Jamille Matt (F-14)
Mathew Stevens (F-9)
Lewis Thomas (G-24)
Dominic Bernard (D-3)
Jack Evans (D-16)
Sadou Diallo (M-23)
Josh March (F-28)
Taylor Allen (F-12)
Jake Young (F-18)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.90||3.35||2.35||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.90||3.40||2.38||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||3.00||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.97||3.55||2.46||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||3.00||3.40||2.35||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.95||3.30||2.40||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.77||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||3.05||3.41||2.39||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.73||3.25||2.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.98||3.54||2.48||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||3.10||3.30||2.30||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||3.00||3.20||2.30||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.90||3.30||2.37||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.95||3.35||2.33||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.87||3.30||2.22||Bet Here|
Exeter City vs Forest Green : Predictions
Why Exeter City Will Win
- Exeter City has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Exeter City has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Forest Green Will Win
- Forest Green has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Forest Green has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at away with average of 2.7 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||Exeter City||Draw||Forest Green|
|Advice||Double chance : Exeter City or draw||Double chance : Exeter City or draw||Double chance : Exeter City or draw|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.