Competition: Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 16:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 3 – 1
3 – 1
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey. Fakel Voronezh will host Enisey at the for the Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Live Score And Statistics
Fakel Voronezh Vs Enisey. Russia Football National League Regular Season – Round 11
16:00 , Wednesday September 15 2021
Fakel Voronezh 3
- R. Magal ( 27′ )
- K. Suslov ( 37′ )
- K. Appaev ( 49′ )
- A. Lomakin ( 61′ )
Match ends, Fakel Voronezh 3, Enisey 1
Second Half ends, with score Fakel Voronezh 3, Enisey 1
A. Kulishev Gets Yellow Card Fakel Voronezh
N. Pejcinovic Gets Yellow Card Fakel Voronezh
Substitution 3 – M. Komkov substitutes for O. Lanin (Enisey)
Substitution 5 – A. Razborov substitutes for K. Appaev (Fakel Voronezh)
Substitution 4 – A. Kulishev substitutes for O. Dmitriev (Fakel Voronezh)
Substitution 3 – N. Pejcinovic substitutes for A. Shavaev (Fakel Voronezh)
Substitution 2 – A. Nikitin substitutes for M. Maksimov (Fakel Voronezh)
Substitution 2 – I. Molteninov substitutes for A. Maslovskiy (Enisey)
M. Maksimov Gets Yellow Card Fakel Voronezh
A. Lomakin Gets Yellow Card Enisey
A. Lomakin had a Normal Goal Enisey
K. Appaev had a Normal Goal Fakel Voronezh
Substitution 1 – A. Lomakin substitutes for E. Pesikov (Enisey)
K. Suslov had a Normal Goal Fakel Voronezh
R. Magal had a Normal Goal Fakel Voronezh
Substitution 1 – A. Dashayev substitutes for M. Smirnov (Fakel Voronezh)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Livescore
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey Prediction : Match Facts
- Fakel Voronezh have played 10 matches are at position 5 with 18 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DDLWL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against Fakel Voronezh.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 10 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Enisey have played 10 matches are at position 11 with 14 points in the 2021 Football National League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- WWDLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Enisey.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Head To Head
|Saturday March 6 2021|
|Wednesday September 9 2020|
|Saturday April 4 2020|
|Saturday September 7 2019|
|Saturday March 17 2018|
|Sunday August 27 2017|
|Saturday April 29 2017|
|Saturday October 8 2016|
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||Spartak Moscow 2||10||6||1||3||11||14||-3||19||WWLWW|
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Players News and Squads
Ilya Svinov (G-57)
Vladislav Masternoy (M-88)
Kirill Suslov (D-15)
Mikhail Smirnov (D-25)
Ruslan Magal (D-28)
Oleg Dmitriev (M-34)
Alikhan Shavaev (M-8)
Vasili Cherov (D-2)
Roman Akbashev (M-7)
Khazyr Appaev (F-14)
Maxim Maksimov (F-9)
Danila Ermakov (G-79)
Aleksandr Sautin (G-1)
Aslan Dashaev (D-4)
Sergey Bryzgalov (D-92)
Nemanja Pejčinović (D-10)
Maksim Sedov (M-56)
Valeri Tsarukyan (M-80)
Denis Faizullin (F-50)
Artem Kulishev (F-32)
Andrey Nikitin (F-11)
Andrey Razborov (F-22)
Mikhail Oparin (G-1)
Oleg Lanin (M-64)
Valeriy Kichin (D-2)
Ivan Lapshov (D-42)
Nikolay Markov (D-13)
Egor Ivanov (M-21)
Germán Ferreyra (M-96)
Alexey Skvortsov (F-92)
Nikita Razdorskikh (M-12)
Aleksandr Maslovskiy (D-33)
Evgeny Pesikov (M-17)
Dmitri Rebrov (G-30)
Maxim Sukhomlinov (D-3)
Andrius Rukas (D-6)
Sergey Chibisov (M-14)
Mikhail Komkov (M-10)
Aleksandr Lomakin (M-8)
Denis Samoilov (M-77)
Ilya Molteninov (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
Fakel Voronezh vs Enisey : Predictions
Why Fakel Voronezh Will Win
- Fakel Voronezh has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Fakel Voronezh has scored 8 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Enisey Will Win
- Enisey has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Enisey has scored 6 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.2 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : Fakel Voronezh or draw||Double chance : Fakel Voronezh or draw||Double chance : Fakel Voronezh or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||67%||67%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.