Competition: Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 25
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Joakim Ostling, Sweden
Status: Match Finished 1 – 4
1 – 4
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg. falkenbergs FF will host Helsingborg at the Falcon Alkoholfri Arena for the Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 25 match fixture.
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Live Score And Statistics
falkenbergs FF Vs Helsingborg. Sweden Superettan Regular Season – Round 25
17:00 , Tuesday October 19 2021
falkenbergs FF 1
- A. Bergmark-Wiberg ( 9′ )
- A. Kaied ( 35′ )
- A. van den Hurk ( 66′ )
- A. Kaied ( 78′ )
- A. van den Hurk ( 86′ )
Match ends, falkenbergs FF 1, Helsingborg 4
Second Half ends, with score falkenbergs FF 1, Helsingborg 4
Substitution 5 – R. Karjalainen substitutes for A. Kaied (Helsingborg)
Substitution 4 – A. Al Hamlawi substitutes for W. Loeper (Helsingborg)
Substitution 5 – N. Peter substitutes for A. Bergmark-Wiberg (falkenbergs FF)
Substitution 4 – T. Englund substitutes for O. Hintsa (falkenbergs FF)
A. van den Hurk had a Normal Goal Helsingborg
A. Noren Gets Yellow Card falkenbergs FF
Substitution 3 – V. Lundberg substitutes for B. Hendriksson Olsen (Helsingborg)
A. Kaied had a Normal Goal Helsingborg
Substitution 2 – D. Olsson substitutes for B. Acquah (Helsingborg)
Substitution 1 – V. Kreida substitutes for R. Jonsson (Helsingborg)
Substitution 3 – G. Aguda substitutes for A. Wede (falkenbergs FF)
Substitution 2 – K. Kizito substitutes for M. Nilsson (falkenbergs FF)
Substitution 1 – C. Carlsson substitutes for M. Bala (falkenbergs FF)
A. van den Hurk had a Normal Goal Helsingborg
A. Kaied Gets Yellow Card Helsingborg
B. Acquah Gets Yellow Card Helsingborg
A. Kaied had a Normal Goal Helsingborg
A. Bergmark-Wiberg had a Normal Goal falkenbergs FF
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Livescore
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg Prediction : Match Facts
- falkenbergs FF have played 24 matches are at position 15 with 24 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 6 times drawn 6 and lost 12.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against falkenbergs FF.
- So far in the season , they have scored 26 goals (GF) conceded 40 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -14 goals (GD).
- Helsingborg have played 24 matches are at position 3 with 40 points in the 2021 Superettan.
- They have won 11 times drawn 7 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- LDLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Helsingborg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 36 goals (GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 15 goals (GD).
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Head To Head
|Tuesday July 27 2021|
|Sunday November 29 2020|
|Sunday July 19 2020|
|Saturday August 3 2019|
|Saturday May 25 2019|
|Sunday October 7 2018|
|Sunday July 1 2018|
|Sunday September 24 2017|
|Sunday June 4 2017|
|Sunday October 30 2016|
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|14||Vasteras SK FK||24||6||8||10||29||35||-6||26||WLLWD|
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Players News and Squads
Viktor Noring (G-31)
Axel Norén (D-4)
Linus Dahl (M-20)
Ludvig Ohman (D-37)
Linus Borgström (D-18)
Anton Wede (M-6)
Melker Nilsson (M-28)
Samuel Adrian (M-17)
Adam Eriksson (D-22)
Oliver Hintsa (F-9)
Adam Bergmark Wiberg (F-45)
Tim Erlandsson (G-16)
Christoffer Carlsson (M-12)
Tobias Englund (M-25)
Umar Bala Mohammed (M-13)
Godwin Aguda (F-2)
Kwame Kizito (F-3)
Nsima Peter (F-14)
Anders Lindegaard (G-1)
Andreas Landgren (M-6)
Ravy Tsouka (D-2)
Charlie Weberg (D-21)
Emil Hellman (D-24)
Wilhelm Loeper (M-13)
Brandur Hendriksson Olsen (M-5)
Rasmus Jönsson (F-10)
Benjamin Acquah (M-27)
Adam Kaied (F-31)
Anthony van den Hurk (F-39)
Kalle Joelsson (G-25)
Casper Widell (D-14)
Vladislav Kreida (M-8)
Dennis Olsson (M-20)
Assad Al-Hamlawi (F-15)
Rasmus Karjalainen (F-11)
Viktor Lundberg (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.20||2.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.70||3.00||2.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.80||3.52||2.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.75||3.35||2.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.80||3.40||2.45||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.84||3.45||2.48||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.75||3.05||2.59||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||3.15||2.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.80||3.52||2.45||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.80||3.25||2.55||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||3.30||2.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.80||3.10||2.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.76||3.45||2.52||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.75||3.30||2.38||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.64||3.25||2.54||Bet Here|
falkenbergs FF vs Helsingborg : Predictions
Why falkenbergs FF Will Win
- falkenbergs FF has a home team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- falkenbergs FF has scored 15 out of their total 26 goals at home with average of 1.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Helsingborg Will Win
- Helsingborg has an away team record of 6 wins and 4 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Helsingborg has scored 19 out of their total 36 goals as visitors with average of 1.6 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Helsingborg||Double chance : draw or Helsingborg||Double chance : draw or Helsingborg|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||24%||24%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.