Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 8
Kick Off: 20:15
Referee: Thomas Leonard, France
Status: Second Half 1 – 2
1 – 2
Famalicao vs Guimaraes. Famalicao will host Guimaraes at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal 22 de Junho for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 8 match fixture.
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Live Score And Statistics
Famalicao Vs Guimaraes. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 8
20:15 , Friday October 1 2021
- S. B. Banza ( 5′ )
- O. Estupinan ( 34′ )
- M. Edwards ( 59′ )
Second Half ends, with score Famalicao 1, Guimaraes 2
B. Varela Gets Yellow Card Guimaraes
Substitution 5 – N. Janvier substitutes for T. Silva (Guimaraes)
D. Figueiras Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
Substitution 3 – Heriberto Tavares substitutes for I. Jaime (Famalicao)
Substitution 4 – A. Almeida substitutes for Andre (Guimaraes)
Substitution 2 – B. R. Rodrigues do Nascimento substitutes for D. Tavares (Famalicao)
Substitution 1 – Marcos Paulo substitutes for I. Rodrigues (Famalicao)
C. Pickel Gets Yellow Card Famalicao
Andre Gets Yellow Card Guimaraes
Substitution 3 – R. Quaresma substitutes for Rochinha (Guimaraes)
Substitution 2 – A. Semedo substitutes for T. Handel (Guimaraes)
M. Edwards had a Normal Goal Guimaraes
Substitution 1 – J. Ferreira substitutes for F. Sacko (Guimaraes)
Rochinha Gets Yellow Card Guimaraes
T. Borevkovic Gets Yellow Card Guimaraes
O. Estupinan had a Normal Goal Guimaraes
F. Sacko Gets Yellow Card Guimaraes
S. B. Banza had a Normal Goal Famalicao
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Livescore
Famalicao vs Guimaraes Prediction : Match Facts
- Famalicao have played 7 matches are at position 18 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 3 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LDDDL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Famalicao.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Guimaraes have played 7 matches are at position 10 with 7 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 4 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 1 times:- LDDDW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Guimaraes.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Head To Head
|Wednesday May 12 2021|
|Sunday January 24 2021|
|Saturday February 8 2020|
|Sunday August 25 2019|
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Players News and Squads
Luiz Lúcio Reis Júnior (G-31)
Diogo Figueiras (D-90)
Dylan Batubinsika (D-19)
Alex Nascimento (D-4)
Adrián Marín (D-5)
Charles Pickel (M-6)
Ivo Rodrigues (M-7)
David Tavares (M-20)
Iván Jaime (M-10)
Simon Banza (F-17)
Hernán de la Fuente (D-22)
Rúben Lima (D-3)
Lawrence Ofori (M-80)
Marcos Paulo (F-9)
Bruno Rodrigues (M-11)
Heriberto Tavares (F-91)
Pedro Brazao (M-8)
Bruno Varela (G-14)
Falaye Sacko (D-17)
Toni Borevković (D-4)
Abdul Mumin (D-6)
Rafa Soares (D-5)
André André (M-11)
Tomás Händel (M-76)
Tiago Silva (M-88)
Marcus Edwards (F-10)
Óscar Estupiñán (F-19)
Matouš Trmal (G-29)
André Amaro (D-13)
João Ferreira (D-23)
André Almeida (M-70)
Nicolas Janvier (F-98)
Rúben Lameiras (M-8)
Alfa Semedo (M-30)
Bruno Duarte (F-9)
Ricardo Quaresma (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||3.15||2.55||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.80||3.20||2.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.78||3.24||2.63||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.70||3.25||2.60||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.67||3.25||2.51||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.81||3.30||2.67||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.76||3.10||2.54||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.78||3.24||2.63||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.75||3.10||2.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.65||3.20||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.77||3.27||2.61||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.74||3.05||2.58||Bet Here|
Famalicao vs Guimaraes : Predictions
Why Famalicao Will Win
- Famalicao has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Famalicao has scored 2 out of their total 7 goals at home with average of 0.7. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Guimaraes Will Win
- Guimaraes has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Guimaraes has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals as visitors with average of 1.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Guimaraes||Double chance : draw or Guimaraes||Double chance : draw or Guimaraes|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||35%||35%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.