Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 19:30
Referee: Fabio Jose Costa Verissimo, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
Famalicao vs Sporting CP. Famalicao will host Sporting CP at the EstÃ¡dio Municipal 22 de Junho for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Live Score And Statistics
Famalicao Vs Sporting CP. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
19:30 , Saturday August 28 2021
Sporting CP 1
Match ends, Famalicao 1, Sporting CP 1
Second Half ends, with score Famalicao 1, Sporting CP 1
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Livescore
Famalicao vs Sporting CP Prediction : Match Facts
- Famalicao have played 3 matches are at position 17 with 0 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 2 result against Famalicao.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Sporting CP have played 3 matches are at position 1 with 9 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 0 times:- WWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 0 result against Sporting CP.
- So far in the season , they have scored 7 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Head To Head
|Sunday April 11 2021|
|Saturday December 5 2020|
|Tuesday March 3 2020|
|Monday September 23 2019|
|Thursday November 16 2017|
|Thursday October 13 2016|
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Players News and Squads
Luiz Lúcio Reis Júnior (G-31)
Diogo Figueiras (D-90)
Alexandre Penetra (D-43)
Rúben Lima (D-3)
Charles Pickel (M-6)
Ivo Rodrigues (M-7)
Iván Jaime (M-10)
Bruno Rodrigues (M-11)
Marcos Paulo (F-9)
Diogo Queirós (D-23)
Hernán de la Fuente (D-22)
Pablo Felipe Pereira de Jesus (M-77)
André Ricardo (M-30)
Lawrence Ofori (M-80)
David Tavares (M-20)
João Neto (F-21)
Antonio Adán (G-1)
Gonçalo Inácio (D-25)
Sebastián Coates (D-4)
Zouhair Feddal (D-3)
Ricardo Esgaio (M-47)
João Palhinha (M-6)
Matheus Nunes (M-8)
Nuno Mendes (M-5)
Pedro Gonçalves (F-28)
Jovane Cabral (F-10)
João Virgínia (G-31)
Rúben Vinagre (D-16)
Luís Neto (D-13)
Manuel Ugarte (M-15)
Pedro Porro (D-24)
Daniel Bragança (M-68)
Tiago Tomás (F-19)
Nuno Santos (M-11)
Bruno Tabata (F-7)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||7.25||4.10||1.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||6.50||4.20||1.50||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||6.00||4.30||1.50||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||6.50||4.50||1.45||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||6.80||4.40||1.48||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||6.10||4.20||1.48||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||6.50||4.20||1.50||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||6.20||4.40||1.44||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||7.33||4.23||1.50||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||6.40||4.00||1.49||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||6.70||4.40||1.49||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||7.25||4.10||1.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||6.00||4.20||1.50||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||7.50||4.10||1.45||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||6.75||4.42||1.48||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||6.10||4.20||1.48||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||6.50||4.05||1.47||Bet Here|
Famalicao vs Sporting CP : Predictions
Why Famalicao Will Win
- Famalicao has a home team record of 0 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Famalicao has scored 1 out of their total 2 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sporting CP Will Win
- Sporting CP has an away team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Sporting CP has scored 5 out of their total 7 goals at away with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : Sporting CP||Winner : Sporting CP||Winner : Sporting CP|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.