Competition: Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Saul Ais Reig, Spain
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon. FC Cartagena will host Sporting Gijon at the Estadio Municipal Cartagonova for the Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11 match fixture.
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Live Score And Statistics
FC Cartagena Vs Sporting Gijon. Spain Segunda Division Regular Season – Round 11
17:00 , Tuesday October 19 2021
FC Cartagena 1
- R. Castro ( 79′ )
Sporting Gijon 0
Match ends, FC Cartagena 1, Sporting Gijon 0
Second Half ends, with score FC Cartagena 1, Sporting Gijon 0
J. Babin Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
Substitution 4 – P. Garcia substitutes for J. Rodriguez (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 5 – A. Ortuno substitutes for R. Castro (FC Cartagena)
R. Castro had a Penalty FC Cartagena
V. Kravets Gets Red Card Sporting Gijon
V. Kravets Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
Substitution 4 – S. Okazaki substitutes for M. Dauda (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 3 – P. Diaz substitutes for N. Mendez (Sporting Gijon)
V. Kravets Gets Yellow Card Sporting Gijon
Substitution 2 – F. Villalba substitutes for Bertin (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 1 – A. Garcia substitutes for C. Gaspar (Sporting Gijon)
Substitution 3 – A. Luna substitutes for A. Cayarga (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 2 – A. Gallar substitutes for D. Andujar (FC Cartagena)
Substitution 1 – S. Tejera substitutes for R. Boateng (FC Cartagena)
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Livescore
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Cartagena have played 9 matches are at position 10 with 12 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 4 times drawn 0 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WLLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 5 result against Ibiza.
- So far in the season , they have scored 12 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Sporting Gijon have played 9 matches are at position 2 with 18 points in the 2021 Segunda Division.
- They have won 5 times drawn 3 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 1 times:- DDWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Oviedo.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
|FC Cartagena||Sporting Gijon|
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Head To Head
|Sunday January 31 2021|
|Sunday September 20 2020|
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|16||Real Sociedad II||9||2||4||3||9||9||0||10||DWLDL|
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Players News and Squads
Marc Martinez (G-1)
David Andújar (D-2)
Pablo Vázquez (D-5)
Gastón Silva (D-20)
Julián Delmás (M-22)
Richard Boateng (M-12)
Yann Bodiger (M-6)
Berto Cayarga (M-14)
Dauda Mohammed (F-17)
Pablo De Blasis (F-8)
Rubén Castro (F-7)
Jérôme Prior (G-13)
Antonio Luna (D-19)
David Simón (D-15)
Alberto de la Bella (D-24)
Álex Gallar (F-10)
Sergio Tejera (M-23)
Pablo Clavería (M-4)
Alfredo Ortuño (F-9)
Shinji Okazaki (F-16)
Alejandro Domingo (M-28)
Diego Mariño (G-13)
Bogdan Milovanov (D-19)
Jean-Sylvain Babin (D-6)
Marc Valiente (D-4)
Vasyl Kravets (D-3)
José Gragera (M-16)
Ignacio Mendez (M-10)
Gaspar Campos (M-27)
Alberto Gonzalez (M-14)
José Luis Rodríguez (M-18)
Uroš Đurđević (F-23)
Iván Cuéllar (G-1)
Juan Berrocal (D-15)
Borja López (D-5)
Pablo García (D-26)
Pedro Díaz (M-8)
Aitor García (F-7)
Pablo Pérez (M-22)
Francisco Villalba (M-21)
Ignacio Martín (M-34)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.90||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.75||2.95||2.70||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.70||3.00||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.62||2.80||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.66||3.14||2.81||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.65||2.85||2.90||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.78||2.94||2.96||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.65||2.86||2.54||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.70||2.90||2.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.66||3.14||2.81||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.75||2.95||2.70||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.70||2.88||2.88||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.70||2.88||2.83||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.74||2.86||2.74||Bet Here|
FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijon : Predictions
Why FC Cartagena Will Win
- FC Cartagena has a home team record of 3 wins and 1 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Cartagena has scored 9 out of their total 12 goals at home with average of 2.3. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Sporting Gijon Will Win
- Sporting Gijon has an away team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Sporting Gijon has scored 7 out of their total 13 goals as visitors with average of 1.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Cartagena||Draw||Sporting Gijon|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon||Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon||Double chance : draw or Sporting Gijon|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||56%||56%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.