Competition: USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 30
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Lukasz Szpala, USA
Status: Second Half 0 – 1
0 – 1
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami. FC Cincinnati will host Inter Miami at the TQL Stadium for the USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 30 match fixture.
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Live Score And Statistics
FC Cincinnati Vs Inter Miami. USA Major League Soccer Regular Season – Round 30
00:00 , Sunday September 5 2021
FC Cincinnati 0
Inter Miami 1
- B. Shea ( 90′ )
Second Half ends, with score FC Cincinnati 0, Inter Miami 1
B. Shea had a Normal Goal Inter Miami
Substitution 4 – K. Mokotjo substitutes for H. Medunjanin (FC Cincinnati)
Substitution 3 – F. Valot substitutes for A. Cruz (FC Cincinnati)
Substitution 2 – B. Vazquez substitutes for Brenner (FC Cincinnati)
Substitution 1 – C. Harris substitutes for I. Atanga (FC Cincinnati)
B. Matuidi Gets Yellow Card Inter Miami
Substitution 2 – V. Ulloa substitutes for I. Vassilev (Inter Miami)
J. Figal Gets Yellow Card Inter Miami
Gregore Gets Yellow Card Inter Miami
Substitution 1 – R. Robinson substitutes for K. Leerdam (Inter Miami)
B. Shea Gets Yellow Card Inter Miami
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Livescore
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Cincinnati have played 20 matches are at position 13 with 17 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 3 times drawn 8 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 3 times and lost 2 times:- LLDDD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against FC Cincinnati.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -16 goals (GD).
- Inter Miami have played 20 matches are at position 11 with 23 points in the 2021 Major League Soccer.
- They have won 6 times drawn 5 and lost 9.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWWLW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Orlando City SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 21 goals (GF) conceded 31 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -10 goals (GD).
|FC Cincinnati||Inter Miami|
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Head To Head
|Sunday May 16 2021|
|Sunday November 8 2020|
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||New England Revolution||23||15||4||4||44||28||16||49||LWWWW|
|2||Orlando City SC||21||9||8||4||30||24||6||35||DWDDD|
|4||New York City FC||20||10||4||6||36||19||17||34||WLWDD|
|9||Atlanta United FC||22||6||9||7||25||28||-3||27||LWWWW|
|12||New York Red Bulls||20||6||4||10||23||25||-2||22||LWLLD|
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Players News and Squads
Kenneth Vermeer (G-25)
Nick Hagglund (D-14)
Geoff Cameron (D-12)
Exon Gustavo Vallecilla (D-5)
Isaac Atanga (M-23)
Allan Cruz (M-8)
Yuya Kubo (M-7)
Haris Medunjanin (M-6)
Álvaro Barreal (M-31)
Luciano Acosta (F-11)
Przemysław Tytoń (G-22)
Avionne Flanagan (D-27)
Zico Bailey (D-16)
Florian Valot (M-64)
Kamohelo Mokotjo (M-15)
Calvin Harris (F-20)
Brandon Vazquez (F-19)
Arquimides Ordonez (F-29)
Nick Marsman (G-32)
Leandro González Pírez (D-6)
Christian Makoun (D-4)
Jorge Figal (D-5)
Brek Shea (D-20)
Kelvin Leerdam (M-31)
Blaise Matuidi (M-8)
Lewis Morgan (M-7)
Gonzalo Higuaín (F-9)
Indiana Vassilev (F-29)
John McCarthy (G-1)
Sami Guediri (D-35)
Jay Chapman (M-14)
Victor Ulloa (M-13)
Robbie Robinson (F-19)
Julián Carranza (F-21)
Edison Azcona (F-28)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.35||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.30||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.30||3.10||3.20||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.25||3.30||3.20||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.30||3.40||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.28||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.35||3.25||3.10||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.32||3.30||3.15||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.36||3.31||3.26||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.29||3.25||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.32||3.40||3.11||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.25||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.10||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.30||3.20||3.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.27||3.23||3.12||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.28||3.25||3.15||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.27||3.25||2.99||Bet Here|
FC Cincinnati vs Inter Miami : Predictions
Why FC Cincinnati Will Win
- FC Cincinnati has a home team record of 0 wins and 3 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Cincinnati has scored 6 out of their total 21 goals at home with average of 0.8. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.9 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Inter Miami Will Win
- Inter Miami has an away team record of 4 wins and 5 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Inter Miami has scored 15 out of their total 21 goals at away with average of 1.4 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.6 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Cincinnati||Draw||Inter Miami|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Inter Miami||Double chance : draw or Inter Miami||Double chance : draw or Inter Miami|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.