Competition: Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
Kick Off: 15:00
Referee: Sorin Antonie, Romania
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni. FC Clinceni will host CS Mioveni at the Stadionul Åtefan cel Mare for the Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7 match fixture.
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Live Score And Statistics
FC Clinceni Vs CS Mioveni. Romania Liga I Regular Season – Round 7
15:00 , Monday August 30 2021
FC Clinceni 1
- D. Ventura ( 18′ )
- J. Bautista ( 87′ )
CS Mioveni 1
- A. D. Buziuc ( 77′ )
Match ends, FC Clinceni 1, CS Mioveni 1
Second Half ends, with score FC Clinceni 1, CS Mioveni 1
M. Sanoh Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
J. Bautista had a Missed Penalty FC Clinceni
D. Toma Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
Substitution 5 – S. Veres substitutes for A. D. Buziuc (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 4 – I. Burnea substitutes for I. Radescu (CS Mioveni)
A. Scarlatache Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
Substitution 4 – S. Goma substitutes for M. Omoh (FC Clinceni)
Substitution 3 – D. Kazlauskas substitutes for M. Cioiu (FC Clinceni)
A. D. Buziuc had a Penalty CS Mioveni
Substitution 3 – M. Sanoh substitutes for I. Balaur (CS Mioveni)
M. Jutric Gets Yellow Card FC Clinceni
Substitution 2 – D. Toma substitutes for A. Panait (CS Mioveni)
Substitution 2 – F. Vanzo substitutes for A. Vellios (FC Clinceni)
M. Omoh Gets Yellow Card FC Clinceni
L. Dumitriu Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
A. Vellios Gets Yellow Card FC Clinceni
Substitution 1 – F. Gardos substitutes for N. Patriche (FC Clinceni)
Substitution 1 – V. Cosereanu substitutes for D. Massaro (CS Mioveni)
I. Balaur Gets Yellow Card CS Mioveni
D. Ventura had a Normal Goal FC Clinceni
M. Cioiu Gets Yellow Card FC Clinceni
J. Bautista Gets Yellow Card FC Clinceni
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Livescore
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Clinceni have played 6 matches are at position 16 with 1 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 0 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0 time. draw 1 times and lost 4 times:- DLLLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 2 result against FC Clinceni.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 12 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -7 goals (GD).
- CS Mioveni have played 6 matches are at position 8 with 9 points in the 2021 Liga I.
- They have won 3 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against CS Mioveni.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|FC Clinceni||CS Mioveni|
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Head To Head
|Saturday December 1 2018|
|Saturday August 4 2018|
|Thursday May 17 2018|
|Wednesday November 8 2017|
|Friday May 5 2017|
|Saturday October 29 2016|
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|1||CFR 1907 Cluj||6||6||0||0||9||3||6||18||WWWWW|
|7||CS Universitatea Craiova||6||3||0||3||7||7||0||9||WLWLL|
|10||U Craiova 1948||6||2||1||3||6||7||-1||7||LDWLW|
|13||Sepsi OSK Sfantu Gheorghe||6||1||2||3||5||7||-2||5||DLLLD|
|15||GAZ Metan Medias||6||1||1||4||4||8||-4||4||LLLDL|
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Players News and Squads
Aurelian Paun (G-12)
Florin Achim (M-3)
Mladen Jutric (D-15)
Răzvan Patriche (D-29)
Paul Parvulescu (D-22)
Marius Cioiu (M-24)
Denis Ventura (M-19)
Bautista Cascini (M-28)
William De Amorim (M-20)
Michael Omoh (F-92)
Apostolos Vellios (F-11)
Andrei Gabriel Ureche (G-82)
Florin Gardoș (D-5)
Marcel Holzmann (D-90)
Lucian Filip (M-88)
Donatas Kazlauskas (M-27)
Floriano Vanzo (M-10)
Cristian Gavra (F-9)
Valentin Dumitrache (-44)
Steven Rick Ruben Goma (-14)
Răzvan Ducan (G-1)
Guilherme Garutti (D-27)
Adrian Scarlatache (D-15)
Ionuț Balaur (D-25)
Ionut Laurentiu Radescu (M-16)
Mihai Andrei Panait (M-23)
Lucian Dumitriu (M-11)
Daniel Şerbănică (D-30)
Davide Massaro (M-9)
Bogdan Rusu (F-90)
Alexandru Buziuc (F-20)
Iustin Popescu (G-22)
Ionut Burnea (D-6)
Alexandru Iacob (D-14)
Valentin Cosereanu (M-10)
Emanuel Dat (M-80)
Moussa Sanoh (M-24)
Daniel Marian Toma (M-7)
Veres Szilard (M-8)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.45||2.95||2.90||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.40||3.00||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.51||3.04||3.02||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.63||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.50||2.90||3.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.39||3.00||2.86||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.57||2.98||3.19||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.46||2.92||2.69||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.53||3.04||3.02||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.50||2.80||3.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.55||2.85||2.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.52||2.88||3.07||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.60||2.95||2.85||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.39||2.90||2.81||Bet Here|
FC Clinceni vs CS Mioveni : Predictions
Why FC Clinceni Will Win
- FC Clinceni has a home team record of 0 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Clinceni has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why CS Mioveni Will Win
- CS Mioveni has an away team record of 1 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- CS Mioveni has scored 1 out of their total 4 goals at away with average of 0.3 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Clinceni||Draw||CS Mioveni|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or CS Mioveni||Double chance : draw or CS Mioveni||Double chance : draw or CS Mioveni|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.