Competition: Canada Canadian Premier League Regular Season – Round 10
Kick Off: 01:00
Referee: Coming soon
Status: Match Finished 3 – 4
3 – 4
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa. FC Edmonton will host AtlÃ©tico Ottawa at the Clarke Field for the Canada Canadian Premier League Regular Season – Round 10 match fixture.
FC Edmonton vs Atlético Ottawa : Live Score And Statistics
FC Edmonton Vs Atlético Ottawa. Canada Canadian Premier League Regular Season – Round 10
01:00 , Wednesday October 13 2021
FC Edmonton 3
- A. Gonzalez ( 17′ )
- A. Najem ( 63′ )
- F. Aird ( 76′ )
Atlético Ottawa 4
- B. Wright ( 5′ )
- B. Wright ( 39′ )
- B. McKendry ( 49′ )
- A. Maldonado ( 57′ )
Match ends, FC Edmonton 3, Atlético Ottawa 4
Second Half ends, with score FC Edmonton 3, Atlético Ottawa 4
D. Beckie Gets Yellow Card Atlético Ottawa
Substitution 2 – M. Shaw substitutes for B. Wright (Atlético Ottawa)
Substitution 1 – Z. Verhoven substitutes for A. Coupland (Atlético Ottawa)
Substitution 2 – A. Zebie substitutes for H. Gorskie (FC Edmonton)
Substitution 1 – T. Fayia substitutes for P. Gee (FC Edmonton)
F. Aird had a Penalty FC Edmonton
A. Najem had a Normal Goal FC Edmonton
A. Maldonado had a Normal Goal Atlético Ottawa
B. McKendry had a Normal Goal Atlético Ottawa
H. Gorskie Gets Yellow Card FC Edmonton
B. Wright had a Normal Goal Atlético Ottawa
A. Gonzalez had a Normal Goal FC Edmonton
B. Wright had a Penalty Atlético Ottawa
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa : Livescore
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Edmonton have played 23 matches are at position 7 with 23 points in the 2021 Canadian Premier League.
- They have won 5 times drawn 8 and lost 10.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DWDLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Edmonton.
- So far in the season , they have scored 25 goals (GF) conceded 28 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- AtlÃ©tico Ottawa have played 23 matches are at position 8 with 18 points in the 2021 Canadian Premier League.
- They have won 4 times drawn 6 and lost 13.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 2 times and lost 2 times:- DLLWD
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against York 9 FC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 22 goals (GF) conceded 40 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -18 goals (GD).
|FC Edmonton||AtlÃ©tico Ottawa|
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa : Head To Head
|Monday July 19 2021|
|Saturday June 26 2021|
|Sunday August 23 2020|
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||York 9 FC||22||7||10||5||28||29||-1||31||DDWDW|
|5||HFX Wanderers FC||22||7||8||7||25||26||-1||29||LDWWD|
FC Edmonton vs Atlético Ottawa : Players News and Squads
Squads will be available 1 hr before this feature starts. The squads will also be in the expected formation, the starting 11 and all the substitutes that are expected to play in the game. We will also add any injury reports as well as the players who are fit to play, those who are not will be excluded.
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
FC Edmonton vs AtlÃ©tico Ottawa : Predictions
Why FC Edmonton Will Win
- FC Edmonton has a home team record of 4 wins and 4 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Edmonton has scored 13 out of their total 25 goals at home with average of 1.2. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.2 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why AtlÃ©tico Ottawa Will Win
- AtlÃ©tico Ottawa has an away team record of 2 wins and 6 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- AtlÃ©tico Ottawa has scored 13 out of their total 22 goals as visitors with average of 1.1 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Edmonton||Draw||AtlÃ©tico Ottawa|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Edmonton or draw||Double chance : FC Edmonton or draw||Double chance : FC Edmonton or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.