Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: M. Vos
Status: Match Finished 1 – 0
1 – 0
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch. FC Eindhoven will host Den Bosch at the Jan Louwers Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Live Score And Statistics
FC Eindhoven Vs Den Bosch. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 4
18:00 , Friday August 27 2021
FC Eindhoven 1
- J. Sleegers ( 10′ )
Den Bosch 0
Match ends, FC Eindhoven 1, Den Bosch 0
Second Half ends, with score FC Eindhoven 1, Den Bosch 0
Substitution 3 – L. Zimmer substitutes for J. van Hedel (Den Bosch)
T. van Grunsven Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
Substitution 2 – G. Salasiwa substitutes for R. Kuijpers (Den Bosch)
Substitution 4 – J. Janssen substitutes for J. Dahlhaus (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – K. Oostenbrink substitutes for B. De Keersmaecker (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 2 – D. de Meij substitutes for J. van der Sande (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 1 – B. Racz substitutes for E. Hernandez (FC Eindhoven)
K. Felida Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
Substitution 1 – R. Lejten substitutes for R. Mulders (Den Bosch)
V. Vermeulen Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
V. van den Bogert Gets Yellow Card Den Bosch
J. Sleegers had a Normal Goal FC Eindhoven
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Livescore
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Eindhoven have played 3 matches are at position 9 with 4 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 1 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- LWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against FC Eindhoven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Den Bosch have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- LWW
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 3 result against Den Bosch.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|FC Eindhoven||Den Bosch|
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Head To Head
|Friday April 30 2021|
|Friday December 18 2020|
|Friday April 17 2020|
|Friday August 23 2019|
|Friday January 25 2019|
|Friday October 26 2018|
|Friday February 9 2018|
|Friday September 22 2017|
|Friday March 31 2017|
|Friday November 18 2016|
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||ADO Den Haag||3||2||0||1||6||3||3||6||LWW|
|19||Almere City FC||3||0||1||2||3||5||-2||1||LDL|
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Players News and Squads
Nigel Bertrams (G-1)
Valentino Vermeulen (D-20)
Mawouna Amevor (D-3)
Maarten Peijnenburg (D-4)
Pieter Bogaers (D-5)
Jens Van Son (M-6)
Enrico Hernández (M-44)
Brian De Keersmaecker (M-17)
Jasper Dahlhaus (F-7)
Jort van der Sande (F-9)
Joey Sleegers (F-10)
TJ Odunze (G-31)
Jort Borgmans (G-12)
Joey Van Casand (D-26)
Mitchel Van Rosmalen (M-11)
Miano van den Bos (M-29)
Jarno Janssen (D-28)
Koen Oostenbrink (M-23)
Jordy Huybers (M-24)
Barnabás Rácz (M-78)
Dave de Meij (F-25)
Naoufal Azzagari (M-34)
CoachJ. de Gier
Wouter Van der Steen (G-1)
Mike van Beijnen (D-16)
Victor van den Bogert (D-3)
Teun van Grunsven (D-15)
Jorn van Hedel (D-22)
Rik Mulders (M-18)
Kevin Felida (M-6)
Ricardo Kip (M-23)
Roy Kuijpers (F-17)
Jizz Hornkamp (F-9)
Sebastiaan van Bakel (F-19)
Konrad Sikking (G-21)
Gijs Schalks (G-31)
Stan Maas (D-24)
Linus Jakob Zimmer (D-2)
Gaston Salasiwa (D-30)
Ryan Lejten (M-20)
Nick de Groot (M-35)
Jochem Scheij (M-41)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.85||4.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.83||3.90||3.60||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.00||3.50||3.30||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.80||3.60||4.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.86||4.05||3.78||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.89||3.75||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.85||4.00||3.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.84||3.70||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.87||4.12||3.96||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.88||3.70||3.35||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.88||4.04||3.74||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.83||3.80||3.60||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.72||4.00||3.90||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.84||3.87||3.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.89||3.75||3.60||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.89||3.70||3.30||Bet Here|
FC Eindhoven vs Den Bosch : Predictions
Why FC Eindhoven Will Win
- FC Eindhoven has a home team record of 0 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Eindhoven has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Den Bosch Will Win
- Den Bosch has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Den Bosch has scored 4 out of their total 5 goals at away with average of 2.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Eindhoven||Draw||Den Bosch|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Den Bosch||Double chance : draw or Den Bosch||Double chance : draw or Den Bosch|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.