Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: R. Martens
Status: Match Finished 3 – 2
3 – 2
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport. FC Eindhoven will host Helmond Sport at the Jan Louwers Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6 match fixture.
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Live Score And Statistics
FC Eindhoven Vs Helmond Sport. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 6
18:00 , Monday September 13 2021
FC Eindhoven 3
- J. van der Sande ( 42′ )
- C. Brym ( 58′ )
- E. Hernandez ( 81′ )
Helmond Sport 2
- A. Van Keilegom ( 40′ )
- J. van Landschoot ( 90′ )
Match ends, FC Eindhoven 3, Helmond Sport 2
Second Half ends, with score FC Eindhoven 3, Helmond Sport 2
S. Vereijken Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
Substitution 4 – K. Bukusu substitutes for D. van der Sluys (Helmond Sport)
J. van Landschoot had a Normal Goal Helmond Sport
Substitution 4 – K. Oostenbrink substitutes for C. Brym (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – J. Dahlhaus substitutes for B. Racz (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – J. Dolet substitutes for M. De Bie (Helmond Sport)
E. Hernandez had a Normal Goal FC Eindhoven
Substitution 2 – C. Seedorf substitutes for P. Bogaers (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 2 – S. Vereijken substitutes for G. Bosiers (Helmond Sport)
Substitution 1 – J. Hendrikx substitutes for J. Houttequiet (Helmond Sport)
C. Brym had a Normal Goal FC Eindhoven
Substitution 1 – E. Hernandez substitutes for J. van der Sande (FC Eindhoven)
J. van der Sande had a Normal Goal FC Eindhoven
A. Van Keilegom had a Normal Goal Helmond Sport
J. van Landschoot Gets Yellow Card Helmond Sport
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Livescore
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Eindhoven have played 5 matches are at position 9 with 7 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- LWLWD
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 4 result against FC Eindhoven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
- Helmond Sport have played 5 matches are at position 11 with 6 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 2 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- WWLLL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 0 result against Helmond Sport.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 7 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
|FC Eindhoven||Helmond Sport|
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Head To Head
|Friday April 23 2021|
|Friday September 11 2020|
|Friday January 17 2020|
|Sunday September 8 2019|
|Monday April 22 2019|
|Friday November 23 2018|
|Monday April 9 2018|
|Monday December 18 2017|
|Friday May 5 2017|
|Friday December 2 2016|
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||ADO Den Haag||5||3||0||2||10||8||2||9||WLLWW|
|7||Almere City FC||5||2||1||2||10||8||2||7||WWLDL|
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Players News and Squads
Nigel Bertrams (G-1)
Valentino Vermeulen (D-20)
Mawouna Amevor (D-3)
Jarno Janssen (D-28)
Pieter Bogaers (D-5)
Barnabás Rácz (M-78)
Jens Van Son (M-6)
Brian De Keersmaecker (M-17)
Charles-Andreas Brym (F-19)
Jort van der Sande (F-9)
Joey Sleegers (F-10)
Jort Borgmans (G-12)
TJ Odunze (G-31)
Joey Van Casand (D-26)
Collin Seedorf (D-33)
Mitchel Van Rosmalen (M-11)
Koen Oostenbrink (M-23)
Cas Faber (M-21)
Jordy Huybers (M-24)
Jasper Dahlhaus (F-7)
Dave de Meij (F-25)
Enrico Hernández (F-44)
Mike Havekotte (G-1)
Boyd Reith (D-44)
Maxime De Bie (D-3)
Robin Van der Meer (D-4)
Dean van der Sluys (D-5)
Jarno Lion (M-6)
Jellert Van Landschoot (M-8)
Gaetan Bosiers (M-33)
Arno Van Keilegom (F-10)
Jelle Goselink (F-19)
Jules Houttequiet (F-11)
Ahmed Azmi (G-22)
Robin Mantel (G-21)
Ilias Breugelmans (D-2)
Kevin Bukusu (D-14)
Paul Fosu-Mensah (M-20)
Jessy Hendrikx (M-23)
Bryan Van Hove (D-17)
Sander Vereijken (M-15)
Jossue Dolet (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.55||3.05||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.95||3.60||3.40||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.14||3.74||3.18||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.60||3.10||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.19||3.78||3.20||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.16||3.74||3.16||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.00||3.60||3.20||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.00||3.70||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.12||3.65||3.08||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.01||1.85||Bet Here|
FC Eindhoven vs Helmond Sport : Predictions
Why FC Eindhoven Will Win
- FC Eindhoven has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Eindhoven has scored 3 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.8 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Helmond Sport Will Win
- Helmond Sport has an away team record of 2 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Helmond Sport has scored 3 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Eindhoven||Draw||Helmond Sport|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Eindhoven or draw||Double chance : FC Eindhoven or draw||Double chance : FC Eindhoven or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||77%||77%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.