Competition: Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12
Kick Off: 18:00
Referee: C. Ruperti
Status: Match Finished 1 – 3
1 – 3
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax. FC Eindhoven will host Jong Ajax at the Jan Louwers Stadion for the Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12 match fixture.
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Live Score And Statistics
FC Eindhoven Vs Jong Ajax. Netherlands Eerste Divisie Regular Season – Round 12
18:00 , Friday October 22 2021
FC Eindhoven 1
- B. Racz ( 90′ )
Jong Ajax 3
- V. Jensen ( 38′ )
- K. Taylor ( 41′ )
- V. Jensen ( 90′ )
Match ends, FC Eindhoven 1, Jong Ajax 3
Second Half ends, with score FC Eindhoven 1, Jong Ajax 3
M. Amevor Gets Red Card FC Eindhoven
M. Amevor Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
M. Amevor Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
B. Racz had a Normal Goal FC Eindhoven
V. Jensen had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
Substitution 5 – D. Warmerdam substitutes for K. Taylor (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 4 – M. van Rosmalen substitutes for P. Bogaers (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 3 – D. de Meij substitutes for B. De Keersmaecker (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 4 – L. Van Gelderen substitutes for K. Fitz-Jim (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 3 – S. Hansen substitutes for M. De Waal (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 2 – A. Salah-Eddine substitutes for Y. Baas (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 1 – C. Rasmussen substitutes for A. Martha (Jong Ajax)
Substitution 2 – J. van der Sande substitutes for J. Dahlhaus (FC Eindhoven)
Substitution 1 – E. Hernandez substitutes for J. van Son (FC Eindhoven)
A. Martha Gets Yellow Card Jong Ajax
Y. Baas Gets Yellow Card Jong Ajax
J. Sleegers Gets Yellow Card FC Eindhoven
K. Taylor had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
V. Jensen had a Normal Goal Jong Ajax
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
For any matches with livescore date available, we will be providing this data as soon as the match starts and when its going on. This includes live scores and other relevant live match data including Shots on Goals, Shorts insidebox, Shots outsidebox, Total Shots, Blocked Shots, Fouls, Corner Kicks, Offsides, Ball Possession, Yellow Cards, Red Cards, Goalkeeper Saves, Total passes,Passes accuracy and Passes Percentage. Otherwise this data will be available at tha end of the match.(Check Kick off times above).
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Livescore
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Eindhoven have played 11 matches are at position 8 with 17 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 5 times drawn 2 and lost 4.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against FC Eindhoven.
- So far in the season , they have scored 15 goals (GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Jong Ajax have played 11 matches are at position 9 with 16 points in the 2021 Eerste Divisie.
- They have won 5 times drawn 1 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Jong AZ.
- So far in the season , they have scored 24 goals (GF) conceded 22 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
|FC Eindhoven||Jong Ajax|
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Head To Head
|Friday April 16 2021|
|Monday December 7 2020|
|Friday March 20 2020|
|Friday October 4 2019|
|Friday February 15 2019|
|Friday September 28 2018|
|Monday March 12 2018|
|Friday October 27 2017|
|Friday February 24 2017|
|Friday September 30 2016|
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||ADO Den Haag||11||7||2||2||25||15||10||17||DWWWW|
|19||Almere City FC||11||2||3||6||18||21||-3||9||LLLDL|
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Players News and Squads
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.25||4.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.20||3.75||2.75||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.20||3.70||2.75||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.15||3.75||2.75||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.27||4.05||2.76||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.25||4.00||2.70||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.90||2.52||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.29||4.10||2.79||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.18||3.50||2.83||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.20||3.75||2.75||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.29||4.04||2.76||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.25||3.80||2.80||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.20||3.75||2.70||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.20||3.90||2.65||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.22||3.93||2.74||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.09||3.85||2.78||Bet Here|
FC Eindhoven vs Jong Ajax : Predictions
Why FC Eindhoven Will Win
- FC Eindhoven has a home team record of 4 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Eindhoven has scored 10 out of their total 15 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.4 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Jong Ajax Will Win
- Jong Ajax has an away team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Jong Ajax has scored 14 out of their total 24 goals as visitors with average of 2.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 2.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Eindhoven||Draw||Jong Ajax|
|Advice||Double chance : draw or Jong Ajax||Double chance : draw or Jong Ajax||Double chance : draw or Jong Ajax|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||68%||68%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.