Competition: Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10
Kick Off: 00:00
Referee: Marco Antonio Ortiz Nava, Mexico
Status: Match Finished 0 – 0
0 – 0
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro. FC Juarez will host Club Queretaro at the Estadio OlÃmpico Benito JuÃ¡rez for the Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10 match fixture.
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Live Score And Statistics
FC Juarez Vs Club Queretaro. Mexico Liga MX Apertura – Round 10
00:00 , Saturday October 9 2021
FC Juarez 0
Club Queretaro 0
- B. Olivera ( 36′ )
Match ends, FC Juarez 0, Club Queretaro 0
Second Half ends, with score FC Juarez 0, Club Queretaro 0
N. Sosa Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
Substitution 5 – F. Santos substitutes for J. Garcia (FC Juarez)
Fernandinho Gets Yellow Card FC Juarez
Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
Substitution 4 – R. D. Torres Rodriguez substitutes for Ramirez Kevin (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 3 – A. Hernandez substitutes for E. Vera (Club Queretaro)
W. Aguerre Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
Substitution 2 – J. Doldan substitutes for P. Barrera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 4 – F. Contreras substitutes for J. Esquivel (FC Juarez)
Substitution 3 – P. Aguilar substitutes for J. Gomez (FC Juarez)
Substitution 1 – N. Sosa substitutes for B. Olivera (Club Queretaro)
Substitution 2 – Fernandinho substitutes for A. Acosta (FC Juarez)
Substitution 1 – F. Castillo substitutes for J. Intriago (FC Juarez)
B. Olivera had a Missed Penalty Club Queretaro
J. Dos Santos Gets Red Card Club Queretaro
D. Cervantes Gets Yellow Card Club Queretaro
R. Pedro Gets Yellow Card FC Juarez
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Livescore
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Juarez have played 12 matches are at position 13 with 14 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 4 times drawn 2 and lost 6.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 time. draw 0 times and lost 1 times:- WLWWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 3 result against Monterrey.
- So far in the season , they have scored 13 goals (GF) conceded 18 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
- Club Queretaro have played 11 matches are at position 16 with 10 points in the 2021 Liga MX.
- They have won 2 times drawn 4 and lost 5.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 2 times:- DWLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against Toluca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 11 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -5 goals (GD).
|FC Juarez||Club Queretaro|
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Head To Head
|Monday April 26 2021|
|Saturday October 31 2020|
|Sunday May 3 2020|
|Thursday January 30 2020|
|Wednesday January 22 2020|
|Monday August 19 2019|
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|7||Atletico San Luis||12||4||5||3||16||15||1||17||DLWLW|
|17||U.N.A.M. – Pumas||11||1||5||5||6||14||-8||8||LDDDL|
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Players News and Squads
Hugo Gonzalez (G-1)
Jaime Gomez (D-5)
Víctor Velázquez (D-25)
Jose Garcia (D-24)
Maximiliano Olivera (D-15)
Alberto Acosta (D-26)
José Joaquín Esquivel (M-16)
Jefferson Intriago (M-35)
Matías García (M-32)
Diego Rolán (F-9)
Pedro Raul (F-34)
Carlos Rodríguez (G-33)
Adrián Mora (D-2)
Pol García (D-4)
Paul Aguilar (D-22)
Flavio Santos (M-17)
Andres Iniestra (M-6)
Fabián Castillo (M-11)
Francisco Contreras (M-14)
Martín Galván (F-10)
CoachJ. De La Barrera
Washington Aguerre (G-1)
Omar Mendoza (D-2)
Maximiliano Perg (D-26)
Daniel Cervantes (D-25)
Erik Vera (D-17)
Kevin Balanta (M-35)
Kevin Ramírez (M-7)
Kevin Escamilla (M-5)
Bryan Olivera (M-11)
Pablo Barrera (M-18)
Jonathan Dos Santos (F-9)
Ricardo Díaz (G-21)
Alexis Doldán (D-22)
Aristeo García (D-29)
Areli Betsiel Hernandez (D-4)
Juan Pablo Meza (D-33)
David Cabrera (M-23)
Jefferson Montero (M-10)
Raúl Torres (M-16)
Nicolás Sosa (F-20)
Alejandro Rivero (F-208)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|10BetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.38||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.20||3.10||2.90||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.38||3.24||3.13||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.31||3.15||3.05||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.51||3.00||3.32||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.44||3.15||2.86||Bet Here|
|NetbetMore Odds||2.40||3.00||3.00||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.38||3.24||3.13||Bet Here|
|ComeOnMore Odds||2.40||3.05||3.05||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.35||2.85||3.20||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.40||2.95||3.18||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.32||2.95||3.20||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.39||3.10||2.95||Bet Here|
FC Juarez vs Club Queretaro : Predictions
Why FC Juarez Will Win
- FC Juarez has a home team record of 3 wins and 2 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Juarez has scored 9 out of their total 13 goals at home with average of 1.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Club Queretaro Will Win
- Club Queretaro has an away team record of 2 wins and 2 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- Club Queretaro has scored 4 out of their total 6 goals as visitors with average of 0.8 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.0 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Juarez||Draw||Club Queretaro|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Juarez or draw||Double chance : FC Juarez or draw||Double chance : FC Juarez or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||77%||77%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.