Competition: Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Felix Brych, Germany
Status: Match Finished 1 – 1
1 – 1
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig. FC Koln will host RB Leipzig at the RheinEnergieStadion for the Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Live Score And Statistics
FC Koln Vs RB Leipzig. Germany Bundesliga 1 Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Saturday September 18 2021
FC Koln 1
- A. Modeste ( 57′ )
RB Leipzig 1
- A. Haidara ( 72′ )
Match ends, FC Koln 1, RB Leipzig 1
Second Half ends, with score FC Koln 1, RB Leipzig 1
Substitution 4 – K. Laimer substitutes for D. Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 3 – T. Adams substitutes for A. Haidara (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 5 – K. Schindler substitutes for J. Thielmann (FC Koln)
Substitution 4 – S. Ozcan substitutes for B. Schmitz (FC Koln)
B. Schmitz Gets Yellow Card FC Koln
J. Mere Gets Yellow Card FC Koln
L. Klostermann Gets Yellow Card RB Leipzig
A. Haidara had a Normal Goal RB Leipzig
Substitution 3 – S. Andersson substitutes for A. Modeste (FC Koln)
Substitution 2 – K. Ehizibue substitutes for M. Uth (FC Koln)
Substitution 2 – Y. Poulsen substitutes for A. Silva (RB Leipzig)
Substitution 1 – E. Forsberg substitutes for D. Olmo (RB Leipzig)
A. Modeste had a Normal Goal FC Koln
Substitution 1 – J. Mere substitutes for R. Czichos (FC Koln)
R. Czichos Gets Yellow Card FC Koln
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Livescore
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Koln have played 4 matches are at position 7 with 7 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 1.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 1 times:- DWLW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Koln.
- So far in the season , they have scored 8 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- RB Leipzig have played 4 matches are at position 12 with 3 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 1.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 3.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 3 times:- LLWL
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 4 result against RB Leipzig.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -1 goals (GD).
|FC Koln||RB Leipzig|
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Head To Head
|Tuesday April 20 2021|
|Saturday December 19 2020|
|Monday June 1 2020|
|Saturday November 23 2019|
|Sunday February 25 2018|
|Sunday October 1 2017|
|Saturday February 25 2017|
|Sunday September 25 2016|
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|4||FSV Mainz 05||4||3||0||1||6||2||4||9||WWLW|
|18||SpVgg Greuther Furth||4||0||1||3||2||11||-9||1||LLDL|
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Players News and Squads
Timo Horn (G-1)
Benno Schmitz (D-2)
Luca Kilian (D-15)
Rafael Czichos (D-5)
Jonas Hector (D-14)
Ellyes Skhiri (M-28)
Dejan Ljubičić (M-7)
Ondrej Duda (M-18)
Jan Thielmann (M-29)
Mark Uth (F-13)
Anthony Modeste (F-27)
Marvin Schwäbe (G-20)
Jorge Mere (D-22)
Kingsley Ehizibue (D-19)
Timo Hübers (D-4)
Tomáš Ostrák (M-31)
Salih Özcan (M-6)
Louis Schaub (M-21)
Kingsley Schindler (M-17)
Sebastian Andersson (F-9)
Péter Gulácsi (G-1)
Lukas Klostermann (D-16)
Willi Orbán (D-4)
Mohamed Simakan (D-2)
Joško Gvardiol (D-32)
Amadou Haidara (M-8)
Kevin Kampl (M-44)
Christopher Nkunku (M-18)
Dani Olmo (M-25)
Dominik Szoboszlai (M-17)
André Silva (F-33)
Josep Martínez (G-31)
Nordi Mukiele (D-22)
Benjamin Henrichs (D-39)
Tyler Adams (M-14)
Konrad Laimer (M-27)
Emil Forsberg (F-10)
Brian Brobbey (F-21)
Yussuf Poulsen (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.62||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||4.50||4.00||1.75||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||4.65||4.05||1.71||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||4.75||3.80||1.73||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||4.50||4.00||1.70||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||4.80||4.10||1.75||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||4.50||3.95||1.74||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||4.50||4.00||1.75||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||4.60||4.10||1.73||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||4.75||4.06||1.76||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||4.40||3.95||1.70||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||4.84||4.12||1.77||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||5.00||4.00||1.62||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||4.50||4.00||1.73||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||4.70||4.00||1.70||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||4.42||4.08||1.73||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||4.50||3.95||1.74||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||4.20||4.10||1.73||Bet Here|
FC Koln vs RB Leipzig : Predictions
Why FC Koln Will Win
- FC Koln has a home team record of 2 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Koln has scored 5 out of their total 8 goals at home with average of 2.5. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why RB Leipzig Will Win
- RB Leipzig has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss betting equation.)
- RB Leipzig has scored 5 out of their total 5 goals as visitors with average of 2.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance and the ease at which they perform as visitors and should be entered into the away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Koln||Draw||RB Leipzig|
|Advice||Double chance : FC Koln or draw||Double chance : FC Koln or draw||Double chance : FC Koln or draw|
|Poisson Correct score Betting||100%||100%|
Our Expert Prediction Explanations
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert prediction and advice on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match, It is the most common and popular bet in sports betting and there are 6 probable winning Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games, Overall last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in La Liga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This expert soccer prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.