Competition: Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 5
Kick Off: 16:30
Referee: Patrick Alt, Germany
Status: Match Finished 2 – 1
2 – 1
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC. FC Nurnberg will host Karlsruher SC at the Max-Morlock-Stadion for the Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 5 match fixture.
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Live Score And Statistics
FC Nurnberg Vs Karlsruher SC. Germany Bundesliga 2 Regular Season – Round 5
16:30 , Friday August 27 2021
FC Nurnberg 2
- L. Tempelmann ( 50′ )
- E. Shuranov ( 74′ )
Karlsruher SC 1
- M. Batmaz ( 82′ )
Match ends, FC Nurnberg 2, Karlsruher SC 1
Second Half ends, with score FC Nurnberg 2, Karlsruher SC 1
Substitution 4 – F. Nurnberger substitutes for T. Krauss (FC Nurnberg)
C. Mathenia Gets Yellow Card FC Nurnberg
Substitution 3 – M. Suver substitutes for M. Daehli (FC Nurnberg)
Substitution 2 – T. Duman substitutes for N. Dovedan (FC Nurnberg)
Substitution 4 – L. Frode substitutes for T. Breithaupt (Karlsruher SC)
M. Batmaz had a Normal Goal Karlsruher SC
Substitution 3 – M. Batmaz substitutes for Choi Kyoung-Rok (Karlsruher SC)
Substitution 1 – D. Borkowski substitutes for E. Shuranov (FC Nurnberg)
E. Shuranov had a Normal Goal FC Nurnberg
Substitution 2 – F. Schleusener substitutes for L. Cueto (Karlsruher SC)
Substitution 1 – F. Kaufmann substitutes for M. Thiede (Karlsruher SC)
L. Tempelmann had a Normal Goal FC Nurnberg
P. Hofmann Gets Yellow Card Karlsruher SC
D. Gordon Gets Yellow Card Karlsruher SC
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Livescore
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Nurnberg have played 4 matches are at position 6 with 6 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 1 times drawn 3 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 3 times and lost 0 times:- DWDD
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against FC Nurnberg.
- So far in the season , they have scored 4 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Karlsruher SC have played 4 matches are at position 4 with 8 points in the 2021 Bundesliga 2.
- They have won 2 times drawn 2 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 2 times and lost 0 times:- DDWW
- In their last game, they had a 0 – 0 result against Karlsruher SC.
- So far in the season , they have scored 6 goals (GF) conceded 1 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 5 goals (GD).
|FC Nurnberg||Karlsruher SC|
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Head To Head
|Sunday February 21 2021|
|Friday October 23 2020|
|Friday February 28 2020|
|Saturday September 21 2019|
|Friday March 31 2017|
|Sunday October 16 2016|
|Saturday April 16 2016|
|Monday November 2 2015|
|Saturday February 28 2015|
|Sunday September 21 2014|
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
|3||SC Paderborn 07||4||2||2||0||9||4||5||8||WWDD|
|5||FC St. Pauli||4||2||1||1||7||5||2||7||LWDW|
|10||SV Darmstadt 98||4||1||1||2||8||8||0||4||DWLL|
|13||FC Schalke 04||4||1||1||2||6||8||-2||4||LDWL|
|17||FC Ingolstadt 04||4||0||1||3||2||11||-9||1||DLLL|
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Players News and Squads
Christian Mathenia (G-26)
Enrico Valentini (D-22)
Christopher Schindler (D-16)
Asger Sørensen (D-4)
Tim Handwerker (D-29)
Tom Krauß (M-14)
Johannes Geis (M-5)
Lino Tempelmann (M-6)
Mats Møller Dæhli (M-24)
Nikola Dovedan (F-10)
Erik Shuranov (F-11)
Carl Klaus (G-31)
Mario Suver (D-33)
Taylan Duman (M-8)
Kilian Fischer (D-2)
Tim Latteier (M-21)
Fabian Nürnberger (M-15)
Konstantin Rausch (D-34)
Dennis Borkowski (F-18)
Manuel Schäffler (F-9)
Marius Gersbeck (G-35)
Sebastian Jung (D-2)
Daniel Gordon (D-3)
Christoph Kobald (D-22)
Philip Heise (D-16)
Kyoung-Rok Choi (M-11)
Tim Breithaupt (M-38)
Jérôme Gondorf (M-8)
Marco Thiede (F-21)
Philipp Hofmann (F-33)
Lucas Cueto (F-17)
Markus Kuster (G-1)
Kilian Jakob (D-18)
Lukas Fröde (M-4)
Fabio Kaufmann (M-37)
Marc Lorenz (M-7)
Fabian Schleusener (F-24)
Malik Batmaz (F-9)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.30||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.45||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||2.05||3.40||3.50||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||2.11||3.50||3.45||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||2.12||3.35||3.40||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.30||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||2.14||3.35||3.50||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||2.17||3.46||3.58||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||2.15||3.25||3.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||2.13||3.50||3.44||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||2.10||3.40||3.60||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||2.15||3.30||3.50||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||2.11||3.37||3.45||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||2.10||3.30||3.40||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||2.14||3.35||3.55||Bet Here|
FC Nurnberg vs Karlsruher SC : Predictions
Why FC Nurnberg Will Win
- FC Nurnberg has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Nurnberg has scored 2 out of their total 4 goals at home with average of 1.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.5 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Karlsruher SC Will Win
- Karlsruher SC has an away team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Karlsruher SC has scored 3 out of their total 6 goals at away with average of 1.5 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.3 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Prediction||FC Nurnberg||Draw||Karlsruher SC|
|Advice||Combo Double chance : FC Nurnberg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Nurnberg or draw and -3.5 goals||Combo Double chance : FC Nurnberg or draw and -3.5 goals|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.