Competition: Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
Kick Off: 17:00
Referee: Helder Malheiro, Portugal
Status: Match Finished 3 – 0
3 – 0
FC Porto vs Arouca. FC Porto will host Arouca at the EstÃ¡dio Do DragÃ£o for the Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4 match fixture.
FC Porto vs Arouca : Live Score And Statistics
FC Porto Vs Arouca. Portugal Primeira Liga Regular Season – Round 4
17:00 , Saturday August 28 2021
FC Porto 3
- M. Uribe ( 24′ )
- M. Taremi ( 34′ )
- I. Marcano ( 63′ )
Match ends, FC Porto 3, Arouca 0
Second Half ends, with score FC Porto 3, Arouca 0
O. Dabbagh Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Substitution 5 – Wendell substitutes for C. Mbemba (FC Porto)
Substitution 5 – O. Dasa substitutes for Quaresma (Arouca)
Substitution 4 – T. Esgaio substitutes for Eugeni (Arouca)
Quaresma Gets Yellow Card Arouca
Substitution 3 – O. Dabbagh substitutes for A. Bukia (Arouca)
Substitution 4 – F. Conceicao substitutes for L. Diaz (FC Porto)
Substitution 3 – F. Vieira substitutes for Otavio (FC Porto)
M. Uribe Gets Yellow Card FC Porto
I. Marcano had a Normal Goal FC Porto
Substitution 2 – Vitinha substitutes for B. Costa (FC Porto)
Substitution 1 – Pepe substitutes for Martinez Toni (FC Porto)
L. Diaz Gets Yellow Card FC Porto
Substitution 2 – T. Araujo substitutes for L. Silva (Arouca)
B. Costa Gets Yellow Card FC Porto
Substitution 1 – Pite substitutes for Arsenio (Arouca)
Joao Mario Gets Yellow Card FC Porto
M. Taremi had a Normal Goal FC Porto
L. Silva Gets Yellow Card Arouca
M. Uribe had a Normal Goal FC Porto
First Half begins
Lineups are announced and players are warming up.
Shots on Goal
Shots off Goal
FC Porto vs Arouca : Livescore
FC Porto vs Arouca Prediction : Match Facts
- FC Porto have played 3 matches are at position 4 with 7 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 2 times drawn 1 and lost 0.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 time. draw 1 times and lost 0 times:- DWW
- In their last game, they had a 1 – 1 result against FC Porto.
- So far in the season , they have scored 5 goals (GF) conceded 2 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 3 goals (GD).
- Arouca have played 3 matches are at position 13 with 3 points in the 2021 Primeira Liga.
- They have won 1 times drawn 0 and lost 2.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time. draw 0 times and lost 2 times:- WLL
- In their last game, they had a 2 – 1 result against Arouca.
- So far in the season , they have scored 2 goals (GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
FC Porto vs Arouca : Head To Head
|Friday March 10 2017|
|Saturday October 22 2016|
|Sunday February 7 2016|
|Saturday September 12 2015|
|Sunday March 15 2015|
|Saturday October 25 2014|
|Sunday March 9 2014|
|Sunday October 6 2013|
FC Porto vs Arouca : Standings
|#||Soccer Team||MP||W||D||L||F||A||D||P||Last 5 Matches|
FC Porto vs Arouca : Players News and Squads
Diogo Costa (G-99)
João Mário (D-23)
Chancel Mbemba (D-19)
Iván Marcano (D-5)
Mateus Uribe (M-8)
Bruno Costa (M-28)
Luis Díaz (M-7)
Toni Martínez (F-29)
Mehdi Taremi (F-9)
Cláudio Ramos (G-14)
Wilson Manafá (D-18)
Sérgio Oliveira (M-27)
Fábio Vieira (M-50)
Francisco Conceição (F-10)
Fernando Castro (G-97)
João Basso (D-13)
Sema Velázquez (D-4)
Mateus Quaresma (D-6)
Pedro Moreira (M-20)
Leandro Silva (M-21)
André Bukia (M-10)
Eugeni Valderrama (M-23)
Arsénio Nunes (M-8)
André Silva (F-7)
Victor Braga (G-1)
Oday Dabagh (F-15)
Tiago Esgaio (D-31)
Marco Soares (M-60)
Tiago Araújo (F-78)
Or Dasa (M-19)
(G= Goalkeeper, D = Defence, M = Midfielder, F= Forward)
Players to watch
Data Not Avaliable Right Now
FC Porto vs Arouca : Team Pre Game-Odds & Bets
|BwinMore Odds||1.19||7.25||14.50||Bet Here|
|NordicBetMore Odds||1.17||7.00||17.00||Bet Here|
|10BetMore Odds||1.21||6.50||14.00||Bet Here|
|William HillMore Odds||1.17||6.50||17.00||Bet Here|
|Bet365More Odds||1.18||6.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|MarathonbetMore Odds||1.18||6.95||16.25||Bet Here|
|UnibetMore Odds||1.17||6.40||16.00||Bet Here|
|BetssonMore Odds||1.17||7.00||17.00||Bet Here|
|188BetMore Odds||1.18||6.40||13.00||Bet Here|
|PinnacleMore Odds||1.17||7.49||19.01||Bet Here|
|SBOMore Odds||1.18||6.00||14.50||Bet Here|
|1xBetMore Odds||1.20||6.95||15.00||Bet Here|
|SportingbetMore Odds||1.19||7.25||14.50||Bet Here|
|BetwayMore Odds||1.18||6.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|TipicoMore Odds||1.15||7.50||15.00||Bet Here|
|BetcrisMore Odds||1.19||6.80||15.25||Bet Here|
|888SportMore Odds||1.17||6.40||16.00||Bet Here|
|DafabetMore Odds||1.18||6.20||15.00||Bet Here|
FC Porto vs Arouca : Predictions
Why FC Porto Will Win
- FC Porto has a home team record of 1 wins and 0 losses. (A strong home record means that they are excellent at protecting home pitch advantage and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- FC Porto has scored 2 out of their total 5 goals at home with average of 2.0. (This shows a teams offensive performance and should be entered into a home performance equation. The more goals they score the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 0.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at home.)
Why Arouca Will Win
- Arouca has an away team record of 1 wins and 1 losses. (A strong away record means that they are excellent at playing away as visitors and should be considered in the win loss bet equation.)
- Arouca has scored 2 out of their total 2 goals at away with average of 1.0 goals at away. (This shows a teams offensive performance the ease at which they perform at away and should be entered into an away performance equation. The more goals they score at away the higher their winning probability.)
- They have a goal average of 1.7 goals per match played. (This indicates the stregth of their offense at away.)
|Advice||Winner : FC Porto||Winner : FC Porto||Winner : FC Porto|
Our predictions follow certain expert and established protocols and these are the explanations for the predictions above.
- Advice – This is our expert advice and prediction on the most probable outcome of the match. You can bet this and you will be guaranteed a win and correct score outcome.
- Match Winner – This prediction gives you the most likely winning outcome of the match and there are 6 Predictions for the outcome which are listed below.
- 1 (Home Win)
- X (Draw)
- 2 (Away/ Visitor Win)
- 1N (This is a double chance of either a home win or draw)
- N2 (This is a double chance of either an away win or draw)
- 12 (This is a double chance of either a home win or an away win)
- Winning % – This prediction option shows the percentage chances of each team winning. So you should typically take the higher percentage choice of the match-winner. So the higher the % the better the chances of winning.
- Over / Under Goals – The over/under bet determines how many goals that each team will score. Usually, this bet determines the bet with a .5 added to it so it would look like this;
- Over 0.5 or Under 0.5 means that there will be either 1 goal for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 1.5 or Under 1.5 means that there will be either 2 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 2.5 or Under 2.5 means that there will be either 3 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 3.5 or Under 3.5 means that there will be either 4 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 0.5 or Under 4.5 means that there will be either 5 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Over 5.5 or Under 5.5 means that there will be either 6 goals for over or zero goals for under.
- Form – Form is an important component because it follows how these teams have performed against each other in the last five games and we have placed it in a handy percentage format.
Why Form is important – Sometimes teams just perform better against their rivals regardless of their table rankings. And some tournaments like El Classico in Lalilga or the North London derby in the English premier league bring bragging rights and these games have an additional component to them so look out for the team form in the last 5 games (WWLWD).
- Poisson / Correct Score Betting Method – Together with historical data, the Poisson distribution provides a simple and reliable way to calculate the most likely score in a football match and can be used for betting. This simple walkthrough shows how to calculate required attack/defense measurements and a quick and easy way to generate Poisson distribution values.
- H2H Wins – This prediction looks at the history between these two teams and their head-to-head matchups in the past. Again this is typically an addition to form because stats have shown that if a team keeps beating another in their past, they will continue regardless of that team position on the table.
- Goals H2H – This prediction also follows the form above, and it shows how these teams have played in the past and if they both scored goals against each other, in this case, you can use past data to determine if both teams typically score goals against each other in a BTTS bet or not.